IGNORED

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

‘Christian’ Church In America Changes Sunday Service And Leads Congregation In Muslim Ritual Of Praying To Allah

RAZC Education 1 min ago

Share on facebook 

Share on twitter

A Christian church in the U.S. is causing outrage after leadership officials changed up their typical Sunday service — and began performing Muslim rituals which included praying to Allah. This makes me sick!

It was a typical Sunday morning service, until a Muslim began leading church attendees in a prayer to the Islamic deity.

The Presbyterian church in Portland, Oregon, began lifting up prayers to Allah at its general assembly meeting as a part of the “first order of business.”

“Allah bless us and bless our families and bless our Lord. Lead us on the straight path — the path of all prophets: Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad.”

According to CBN News, these were the words spoken over the congregation at The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church, meeting in Portland, Oregon.

In addition to the prayer, church leadership projected the following text during the morning service:

In the Name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful: let us praise the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into tribes and nations that we may know each other, not that we may despise each other. Incline towards peace, and trust in God, for the Lord is one that hears and knows all things. And the servants of the God Most Gracious are those who walk on Earth in humility and when we address them, we say, “Peace.” Amen!

Don’t believe it? Watch the full prayer in the video below:

Despite the controversial prayer, the Presbyterian church maintains that it will continue to advocate for “positive relationships with people of other religious traditions” and is committed to fighting “the rise in Islamophobia.”

http://www.qpolitical.com/christian-church-america-changes-sunday-service-leads-congregation-muslim-ritual-praying-allah/

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  508
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1985

As someone who used to worship in the Presbyterian tradition as a member of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland it breaks my heart that PC(USA) are hurtling towards the edge of the cliff.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Great; here we have Christians being led in worship of satan.  God will not be mocked and He will not let this go unpunished.  Any Christian who would puts up with this and follows along is risking their eternity in the name of PC.

As someone who used to worship in the Presbyterian tradition as a member of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland it breaks my heart that PC(USA) are hurtling towards the edge of the cliff.

Actually PCI are quite conservative, they even stopped sending a rep to the Church of Scotland general Assembly, because of the Church of Scotland's acceptance of same sex marriage, even though there is extremely strong historical links between the two denominations. If I still lived at home I would still be PCI.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.66
  • Days Won:  106

3 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

RAZC Education 1 min ago

Share on facebook 

Share on twitter

A Christian church in the U.S. is causing outrage after leadership officials changed up their typical Sunday service — and began performing Muslim rituals which included praying to Allah. This makes me sick!

It was a typical Sunday morning service, until a Muslim began leading church attendees in a prayer to the Islamic deity.

The Presbyterian church in Portland, Oregon, began lifting up prayers to Allah at its general assembly meeting as a part of the “first order of business.”

“Allah bless us and bless our families and bless our Lord. Lead us on the straight path — the path of all prophets: Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad.”

According to CBN News, these were the words spoken over the congregation at The General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church, meeting in Portland, Oregon.

In addition to the prayer, church leadership projected the following text during the morning service:

In the Name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful: let us praise the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into tribes and nations that we may know each other, not that we may despise each other. Incline towards peace, and trust in God, for the Lord is one that hears and knows all things. And the servants of the God Most Gracious are those who walk on Earth in humility and when we address them, we say, “Peace.” Amen!

Don’t believe it? Watch the full prayer in the video below:

Despite the controversial prayer, the Presbyterian church maintains that it will continue to advocate for “positive relationships with people of other religious traditions” and is committed to fighting “the rise in Islamophobia.”

http://www.qpolitical.com/christian-church-america-changes-sunday-service-leads-congregation-muslim-ritual-praying-allah/

Odd indeed.  Though Allah is the general word for "God" in the Arabic language.  That does not change the fact that their version of God, is not GOD.

GOD revealed Himself through the SON and no other.

Looks like a synagogue of demons if you ask me!   

1Timothy 4:

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.

In this case ,it is apostasy to begin with . A church doesnt just decide one day to  do things that are iniquity  to the  LORD.  Fallin away is  a slow,gradual , damnable fall. 

I have a feeling that more of this kind of thing is going to happen . It will be the churches that are under the 501c3. The government is the head of these kind of churches whether anyone wants to believe that reality or not! 

Blessings :) 

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, ricky said:

Yes, we have had a Presbyterian church in my city split over this kind of stuff.  The conservatives basically had to leave the building behind and start their own church.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Great; here we have Christians being led in worship of satan.  God will not be mocked and He will not let this go unpunished.  Any Christian who would puts up with this and follows along is risking their eternity in the name of PC.

Very true.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,190
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Since the pope urged muslims and Christians to pray together this trend has been on the increase, especially in the Church of England, then in the big Episcopal ? church in WA DC, and now the Presbyterians.  Believing Methodists have been leaving that denomination for years due to its liberal leaning.  Watch it happen now in the Presbyterian Church.  Apostate churches.  And people as why there are so many churches and church splits.  Sometimes it is best to leave than to sin.  

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, we have had a Presbyterian church in my city split over this kind of stuff.  The conservatives basically had to leave the building behind and start their own church.

It says a lot that in the city I work in, a pastor of a local PC(USA) church is the county chair of the local Democratic Party. If there was a Presbyterian church connected the the more conservative Presbyterian Church in America in my area I would consider visiting, but wouldn't set foot in a PC(USA) service