IGNORED

How is the number 666 derived in our English bibles?

Ed J

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/12/2017 at 11:37 AM, Neighbor said:

Arriving at a right total. Hmm, Ed my personal thought is that  like all of the Bible one arrives at what is right by study and prayer along with reading it.  

As example: If I read a short passage or a verse and have an aha! moment, some enlightenment, yet cannot find support of it elsewhere in the Bible that will  confirm my own great aha thought, it is just a weak opinion, one not to be relied upon.

Same with the math; if I  find the number eleven in" judgements and disorder" only in the plagues upon Egypt, it is of no significance. It is just a counting  of plagues. BUT if I find it 24 times in the word of God written by the hands of men over many centuries, I might want to conclude God's inspiration is at work and that the number 11 is indeed associated with Judgement and disorder.

BUT; if I go about trying to force a number to fit, by giving a value to a word in order to justify what I want the word and the passage to mean, I am then in trouble, for I  no longer am reading and studying, I am instead contriving.

In short; I believe the Bible to be self confirming. If there is no confirmation of my conclusions about a passage book or verse to be found in other writings within the Bible, then I might as well dismiss my conclusion as being weak at best and false or even fallacious at worst.

Thank you for responding to Ed J, Neighbor. I have tried to reason this topic from the same perspective you have. When we take a man-made numbering system and then try to fit it God's Word we are taking our opinions and thoughts and telling God what His word means not letting God tell us what He means. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 8/12/2017 at 10:24 PM, Zemke said:

Hi Ed,

There are a number of places multiple sixes appear in some form in the bible. Yowm pointed out "the number of a man" and quoted an old testament scripture. He's pointing in a wise direction. Understanding what the scriptures are saying where this number appears is important. Daniel is a great place to start with the image set up for all to worship. Goliath and his armor barer is another and Solomons wealth and throne is another. 

Because of the multiple sixes in the old testament more than likely the Revelation number is 666 but more importantly is the character of the man and we have the sum of the word to understand that and have wisdom. The place to start is back in the root, the old testament.

While researching the number 666 at one point in the past I vaguely remember that it was a possibility that the number was repeated for emphasis. Don't quote me on that though. It was a interesting thought. 

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Vicarius filii dei in Latin, Greek and Hebrew equals 666

*sigh*

Why must Christians always go outside of their Bibles for answers?

God made it so simple for us...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay"

Please wake up quickly Brothers and Sisters, the Enemy approaches...

mhp-0797.png

Let's see what else the Word of God has to say about 666 aka... the Carbon Atom.

Remember, Carbon comes in many forms and can be found in our Bibles under names like...

ASHES

DIAMOND

ADAMANT

SMOKE

SLIME

INK

and more!

Let's roll out our first Witness...

Genesis 18:27
"And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes"

Wow!

Abraham said we are but Carbon Based Life Forms. How did he know that?

Note that 'Dust' is DNA.

Let's do another...

Jeremiah 17:1
"The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars"

Amazing!

Sin is written with 666, otherwise known as Diamond which of course is Carbon.

And don't forget that Carbon builds up on the Horns of the Altar from all of the Smoke.

God is so gracious for showing us this.

There are so many examples of 666 being related to Carbon and the Mark of Sin and the Beast it not even funny.

A mere child can grasp these concepts. That's God for you. He makes it easy to understand.

OK, one more...

Ezekiel 9:3
"And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer’s inkhorn by his side"

Ink is 666/Carbon.

What do you suppose this Man in Linen will do with said Carbon Ink?

Put a Mark on foreheads of course!

Ezekiel 9:4
"And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof"

Isn't that incredible?!?!?

Could God make it any more obvious?

Lol, yep he sure can.

However, I'll let you good folks discover them for yourselves.

Have a blessed day!

:amen:

Oh and one more thing...

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing that attempt to steer the conversation in other directions with endless criticisms and ad-hominems.

The Mark of the Beast *is* Transhumanism whether they want to believe it or not.

It is a "Covenant with the Flesh" or the Carbon Based Life Form.

This is the very heart of Luciferiansim and where this world is headed.

It is the promise to Eve by the Serpent...

"thou shalt not surly die"

The promise of immortality and to live forever.

Why do you think God taught us about Idol Worship over and over? Because of Islam?

The IMAGE OF THE BEAST is Transhumansim plain and simple...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed"

So why do these wolves in sheep's clothing do everything they can to keep this information hidden from you good Christians?

Because THEY want what the Serpent is promising.

Longer life, better health, higher IQ, you name it via Genetic Alteration.

Pride knows no boundaries.

And they will take their Mark, their DNA Augmentation, and not even think twice about it.

Don't fall for it good Christians.

The hour of temptation is approaching.

Many will be tempted unfortunately.

Will you pass the test?

transhuman.jpg

Edited by Guest

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 hours ago, Base12 said:

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing that attempt to steer the conversation in other directions with endless criticisms and ad-hominems.

So you're implying that everyone that disagrees with you -- is a wolf -- that's a personal attack to everyone.   Let's just discuss what is at hand -- and if you can't you'll just be removed from the thread.

4 hours ago, George said:

So you're implying that everyone that disagrees with you -- is a wolf -- that's a personal attack to everyone.   Let's just discuss what is at hand -- and if you can't you'll just be removed from the thread.

You couldn't be further from the truth.

In addition, you've just created a hostile environment by not only assuming the wrong thing, but taking sides in what is really a non-issue out in the public instead of coming to me privately.

That is bad moderation and thus I have no desire to participate in any more discussion here.

So yes, please delete my posts.

In fact, please delete all of my posts from this forum and kindly close my account.

Thank you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

well, at least that's something I can agree with....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

an old Luciferian I once was friends with had this thing on his right hand....    it was made with some kind of holographic ink that gave the thing a real 3d look.....    he  swore that it would be the mark.   Can't go into a lot of detail, but I am convinced he was friends and very close with the Devil.

It was quite fascinating to look at. especially considering it was back in the mid 70's.

index.jpg

I'm guessing that it would work as well as anything else.     I'm still rooting for a smiley face....