Phoenix777

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi, everyone. I'll get right to the point... I find it difficult to meet people with whom I have things in common... Or even relate to. Seems like most people these days have lost all sense of integrity, morals and standards...and they don't even know how to have an intelligent, deep conversation.

I have recently joined a new church (well, not new but it's new to me),so hopefully I will meet some people there.

But in the meantime, if any of you are interested in a good friend, please send me a message. I don't check the forums much so pm is probably better. I am also in the chat room from time to time, although I haven't been on here at all much lately. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! God bless ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hello  Phoenix,

I'm sure there many people here want to be your friend and help you to grow in the knowledge of our Lord.

It's not important to be spiritual it is important to have a personal relationship with Jesus, you can know the whole Bible but if you don't know Jesus it will be all in vain.

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

Many churches do not preach the gospel according to the Bible, and as I told you I grew up in the United church but felt convicted to leave because of the compromising with the world. I'm sorry to say that they are not a good solid Bible believing church (anymore) they're very liberal and interpret the Bible to their own thinking.

If there's anything I can help you with please feel free to ask..:)

God Bless, Angels

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi Phoenix,

A good desire. Probably as you chat around the forums and get to know people and they get to know you, then you will find those with whom you can relate more deeply.

All the best, and see you around.

Marilyn.