IGNORED

Jewish Perspective of the temple destruction?

firestormx

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Firestorm didn't ask about Jesus.    Firestorm wanted to know what unsaved, non-Christian Jews thought about the destruction of the Temple and their interpretation of the event.    He wasn't asking for what Jesus said or what the Bible says about it. 

Everyone else was giving a biblical answer and that is not what he asked for.

Everything is correct. That's what I was looking for.

Thanks to you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

11 hours ago, Neighbor said:

May this video augment your study:

Thank you for your help with my study of this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It is my own starting position in thought that there will be no consensus of thought to be found; that instead there is not much searching, certainly not much mysticism or Kabbalah type study and reasoning through of things to be seen. God has made it so.

Further I think it will be that way until a time yet to come of God's choosing when the time of the Jews comes and the 144,000 will sell the Gospel of Jesus to the entirety of the Jews.

Please continue to share what you find from your own study.  I find as I look rather briefly that I start with the conclusion there is no common mindset and then I search for why is that so? And I find it is because it serves the good purposes of God that it be that way  until the timeof His choosing, when the Christian is pulled out of thw way and He deals again with His chosen people.

I found a short article/essay at one of my favorite resources that gives an outline that may enlighten as to the why of the question you are asking about. - the why, not the what- It can be found at:  https://www.levitt.com/the-new-creature/

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Neighbor said:

It is my own starting position in thought that there will be no consensus of thought to be found; that instead there is not much searching, certainly not much mysticism or Kabbalah type study and reasoning through of things to be seen. God has made it so.

Further I think it will be that way until a time yet to come of God's choosing when the time of the Jews comes and the 144,000 will sell the Gospel of Jesus to the entirety of the Jews.

Please continue to share what you find from your own study.  I find as I look rather briefly that I start with the conclusion there is no common mindset and then i search for why is tha so? AndI find it is because it serves the good purposes of God that it be that way  until th etimeof His choosing, when the Christian is pulled out of thw way and He deals again with His chosen people.

I found a short article/essay at one of my favorite resources that gives an outline that may enlighten as to the why of the question you are asking about. - the why, not the what- It can be found at:  https://www.levitt.com/the-new-creature/

Thanks Neighbor. I enjoyed that one thoroughly. Was explained so even I could see the sequence unfolding, and where believers fit in.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

You are welcome.  I thank  the mentors and teachers at that resource.