George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,466
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Based on the Syria situation, the alliances, the players, positioning, rhetoric, hate and climate, I'm also of the opinion the Ezekiel 38: war (Gog, Magog invasion) could occur anytime. One thing I find interesting, based on my pre-tribulation Rapture view, is Israel will be burning the enemies weapons for seven years. So my arithmetic adds up to, this invasion has to occur at 'least' 3.5 years prior to the official start of the tribulation, when Antichrist confirms a seven year covenant with Israel. As all of Israel will flee for their lives at mid-trib when A/C commits the abomination of desolation and persecutes the Jews, so the weapons burning will cease IMO. 

Interesting and exciting times in which we live, and as was said, we need to get busy doing the work of the Lord as His ambassadors. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

Ya, I know there are many around him that I do not like.  I'm looking to the Middle East ....Israel is the center of the Prophecies. The Ezekiel war could happen at anytime. I see  President Trump more pro-Israel then the last administration - which is good for the US, but there is domestic trouble those who want to harm the President and cause a civil war if they can. I am keeping my eyes on the Middle east and what is happening with the Russian- Iran alliance & Turkey,  in Syria .  The USA is not the dominant presence there anymore , Israel is pretty much on her own accept for The LORD GOD is standing over Israel to protect them.

Something that should really knock the socks off of many , yet most don't see it  is this.

In revelations , which was written how long ago...........yeah a long time.  But in it it spefically says something that for well over eighteen hundred years must have had most

saying wait well how is this even possible.    WHERE are the two witnesses killed.    In the city which spirutally is called Sodom and Gomorrah.  a huge hint

WHERE OUR Lord was CRUCIFIED.  so for over eighteen hundred years they must have been like , well for this to happen , ISRALE has to be a nation.

THE THING IS...............IT NOW IS....................ISRALE, JERUSLAME HAD T O BECOME not only a nation......BUT A WORLD WIDE SPECTACLE AGAIN.

AND IT IS..................EIGHTEEN HUNDRED YEARS later or more and IT IS.  at the same time

a false prophet will be in the area pointing the world right to the beast , and a mark ......which to all our knowledge their has never been such said device

that can be put in skin that can control all buying and selling.  NUMBER TWO.

and here it is in the same generation as ISRALE.   oh, their is much more .   In danile we hear tale of what .  A dark king will arise

who by PEACE shall destroy many.    BUT WHEN , WHEN does he step up.   IN the latter time of their kingdoms, WHEN the transgressors have come to the FULL

WHAT ................WE at the full, when gay marriage is honored and its evil and vile to correct a boy who thinks he is a girl SO he is soon to stand.

WE have a one world govt , we have a one world relgion .   WE IN THE LAST OF DAYS...........and so few KNOW what is nigh to come.

With all this hate going on.  I hope someone don't get crazy and try and take a shot at trump.   Kennedy was killed in texas too.

Though I did not vote for the man.  I say we do pray that no harm come to him.   and that he would with all his heart come to Christ .  that would be so good.

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

With all this hate going on.  I hope someone don't get crazy and try and take a shot at trump.   Kennedy was killed in texas too.

Though I did not vote for the man.  I say we do pray that no harm come to him.   and that he would with all his heart come to Christ .  that would be so good.

OHHHHH but I sure did not vote HILLERY.   lets not think I did. 

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

OHHHHH but I sure did not vote HILLERY.   lets not think I did. 

We should pray hillery repent and come to Christ too.    I Know how wicked and evil I once was..............GOD gave me grace and changed me.  SO I pray she comes to Christ also.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I did not vote.  But we should pray for all our leaders.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

13 hours ago, George said:

Shalom everyone,

As I compiled Worthy News this week, it's interesting to hear how many EVENTS were historic this week and I'm wondering if anyone saw the correlations involved.

On August 21st we had the eclipse over just the United States, the last time an eclipse went ONLY over the U.S. was 1776.  In the mind of the Rabbis, a solar eclipse means possible judgment to the nations because the "Gentiles" use the Solar Calendar, and a Lunar eclipse represents possible judgment to Israel since Israel's calendar is based on a lunar cycle.

Now Hurricane Harvey wasn't even on the RADAR screen until Wednesday, which happened to be the same day that Jared Kushner arrived in Israel.  What's interesting was that Trump had backed away from a Two-State Solution this year.  

However, "on Wednesday, as Kushner’s party was landing in Israel, Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, made it clear that nothing on the two-state front had changed."

Now Harvey hits near Corpus Christi -- which means "Body of Christ" -- and there are mass evacuations from there.  What could this imply?  

Harvey, when its all said and done, may be the most expensive natural disaster in the history of the United States.  

There was a lot going on last week ... are you watching?  Are you even aware?  

Without reading too much into what happened ... there's certainly quite a few things that make you wonder,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

I live in Texas 

Lord forgive me if my words are hurtful.

But, alot of the witchcraft and vodoo moved from New Orleans to Houston after Katrina. The politics in Houston have been moving farther and farther away from what is right in Gods sight. As the people moving in are farther and farther away from doing what is right in God's sight.

Just look at some of the government obstructions to Christianity that have come from Houston Courts.

Houston floods, it floods alot.

We know God does some shaking in the last days. 

There has been a lot of prophetic warning to Houston in the churches.

Get your house in order, get the leaven out of your church pastors. 

God is sending angels to walk through as a witness against you, the prayers of His people have reached him.

Great Devistation is coming if pastors do not repent of love of money.

I have lots of friends in houston with horses every one I know is christian and they were all out and had their live stock out before the hurrican made landfall cause the Lord forwarned them of the devistation and they knew to leave.

The mayor of Houston sure wasn't listening to the message in the churches, he never even warned anyone to evacuate.

Devistation is a call to repentence?

Destruction a judgement?

The Lord did lead all the people i know out in safty and their livestock and has kept them alert and watching for the devistation by flood for 2 years.

Dallas has been getting warnings too not of flood but of devistation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.11
  • Days Won:  4

Or maybe God allows hurricanes to happen sometimes without a simple human explanation. The loss of life to this point has been miraculously low for a catastrophe of this extent.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

There's no doubt about that. And I truly believe time is shorter than a lot of us even realize. We don't know the day or the hour, but we can know the season. I'm by no means setting a date, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Rapture occurred before the end of 2018, that's if a person has a pre-tribulation view, based on political, world events and global alignments / treaties and positioning. 

Yes, we can know the season and I believe that one of the crowns in our judgement is for anxiously waiting for the Lord. We are definitely in the last part of the end times. We do live in interesting times.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,116
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Davida said:

Well we've been told before hand and so we can have the peace that passes all understanding. We need to tell people about Jesus so they will be saved. We need to keep looking up...it is closer to the time of the Lord Jesus coming for His bride. Maranantha Lord!

:thumbsup: