• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Davida said:

Hillary tried to put a target on Bible believing Christians in her campaign and it backfired on her! Now she is trying to do an about face.

Well sure cant argue with that one.    The truth is their are so many agents of evil who go under the guise of an act.  that to try and figure out who is most evil

really it is almost futile for me to do so.  Their is just something in marks spirit that is so highly deceptive .  something their yet so well he comes out as this friendly all inclusive

guy.    however , who really knows.   you right .  I will just sit and watch and focus on winning souls and warning . 

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Or Oprah Winfrey the queen of the New Age who has demonized occultists as her best buddies.

That is so odd you just said that.    I see a link between her and mark , its like the same spirit .  Oprah would do very heavy damage , at least from what I can tell.

Cuase she don't hide squat about her all paths new age religion period.   And she has many followers.  And since some are so big on the new race card

that since she is black and a woman , they could play that against the other side and make everything look like such a hater for not voting for her. 

• Group:  Mars Hill

I really wish for their sakes that they come to Christ .  I mean imagine if oprah sat up one day and called out all the evil she did and how wrong she was

and that JESUS is the only way.   How many follow her..........man a impact could be made.   for her sake alone I sure hope she repents of this evil relgion

and just hollers so LOUD JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY............man I would do a back flip for joy.  or at least try to . 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

4 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

marking an X marks the spot

X in Ancient Hebrew or a Slanted Cross is the last letter of the Hebrew Alphabet called a Tav which also means SIGN.

• Loved it! 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

To me its kinda like watching the clock close to quitting time.  time drags by for me.  AND I JUST WANNA GO HOME!!!  lol.

Amen!

Just a little note, remember Yeshua said -- when you see the fig tree bring forth LEAVES -- He didnt mention FRUIT!   So what exactly is Yeshua referring to?  When you figure that out,  you will understand how close we truly are!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, George said:

Shalom everyone,

As I compiled Worthy News this week, it's interesting to hear how many EVENTS were historic this week and I'm wondering if anyone saw the correlations involved.

I think we have to be careful that we don't read too much into events that happen. I am not negating that fact that before Christ comes back we will see specific things happen since scripture says they will. Personally my opinion is that too much emphasis is placed on trying to find significance in events versus going out an telling others about Christ before His second coming does occur. I too am looking for Christ's return but I also know that no man knows when that will happen. Matthew 24:42-44 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him." The point is that Jesus is saying that since we don't know when he will come we need to be ready for His coming. What are we doing for Him as we long for His coming. 

On August 21st we had the eclipse over just the United States, the last time an eclipse went ONLY over the U.S. was 1776.  In the mind of the Rabbis, a solar eclipse means possible judgment to the nations because the "Gentiles" use the Solar Calendar, and a Lunar eclipse represents possible judgment to Israel since Israel's calendar is based on a lunar cycle.

So I have to ask can you direct me to to some resources where the  solar eclipse means possible judgement on Israel? In scripture when Israel was judged by God I have never seen that God uses a solar eclipse to show of that impending judgement. From what I can tell God used prophets to tell Israel to get their hearts right before Him or He will punish them for their sins. And time and time again Israel refused to repent and God did what He said He was going to do. Sounds to me that a little bit of astrology is going on here versus really digging into God's Word and see what it says. God used His own mouth to convey judgement because of sin. And He still does so today through His Word. Personally I think we need to be digging into scriptures to see what God says about judgement and not looking to the celestial beings to determine God's possible judgement. God will judge this world and will rule one day with righteousness Hebrews 1:8 "But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom." Since creation solar eclipses and lunar eclipses have taken place because God set them in motion to show the beauty of His creation. Psalm 8:3 - 4 "When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?"

Now Hurricane Harvey wasn't even on the RADAR screen until Wednesday, which happened to be the same day that Jared Kushner arrived in Israel.  What's interesting was that Trump had backed away from a Two-State Solution this year.  

Actually this statement is incorrect. Harvey was on the radar on 8/17/2017 as a tropical depression. Now just like most hurricanes they do not really reach their peaks until a couple of days before land fall due to the fact that as they hit warmer water (like the Gulf of Mexico) where you have massive evaporation lifting the moisture into the air. And as another scientific note hurricane season runs from June 1 to Nov 1. We are in the middle of hurricane season and Harvey (while extremely destructive and we need to be praying for those people in TX) are quite common. And I don't think Harvey is the most destructive either. Remember Katrina a number of years back? That was was pretty close to Harvey. 

However, "on Wednesday, as Kushner’s party was landing in Israel, Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman, made it clear that nothing on the two-state front had changed."

Now Harvey hits near Corpus Christi -- which means "Body of Christ" -- and there are mass evacuations from there.  What could this imply?  

Harvey, when its all said and done, may be the most expensive natural disaster in the history of the United States.  

There was a lot going on last week ... are you watching?  Are you even aware?  

Without reading too much into what happened ... there's certainly quite a few things that make you wonder,

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

Personally too much emphasis is being spent trying to pinpoint specific signs to say Christ is coming back soon. We as believers know he is coming soon because He says He is coming soon Revelation 22:7 ""Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll." What it is interesting about this passage is that Jesus doesn't say keep an eye out for possible signs of the end times. What he does say is make sure that you are being obedient to God's Word and living what it says. So I know that His coming is imminent I will continue to try and live for Him and when He does come I am ready because I have trusted in His Son Jesus Christ knowing full well that because of Christ's shed blood on the cross I have been redeemed and will spend my life in eternity with Him. And this is the message we really need to be telling not trying to find significance in events. I don't know but when Christ is about to come back wouldn't you think as believers that we would really know that event was significant? I would think the Holy Spirit would definitely confirm that with us. This a guess so don't hold me to that idea. Just a thought that is all. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, other one said:

I think we are getting ready for our first real drop of water....    things set in motion that can't be stopped or slowed down.

I agree.  I see the linchpin event that sets it all in motion as being the destruction of the world's capital by the ten horns.  This leads to a time of wars and rumors of war that are brought to an end by the false prophet's signs and wonders.  This leads to the great tribulation, followed by the seven plagues which conclude with the return of Christ.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, Yowm said:

I may be wrong but I just don't see Kushner and Trump 'pressuring' Israel into a two State solution, it's like they are just going through the motions...unlike a few previous admins.

I'm not so sure of that...

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

Hi Angels :-)  what do you think Kushner is doing & where is that info coming from:)?

Davida, I remember Amir saying something is these lines,they might have to try to divide the country if that gives a better chance of a salution for peace because they know the way it's going now is not going to work and will cause more problems...

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

I don't recall that. His most recent report from Israel is that this is not what is being proposed.

They might have to use that as a last resort and of course they try all the options first..

"For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and [for] my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land." Joel 3: 1,2