IGNORED

Spiritual or Physical Death

Running Gator

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, other one said:

I think it was intended that they eat of the fruit....   so yes I do.

You do realize that God is holy and hates sin right?   Why would God want man to sin and rebel against Him, when over 2/3 of the Bible is God calling man to repent and forsake sin?  

Sorry, but your view makes God schizophrenic.   It makes God responsible for sin, for willing sin to occur.   The whole Bible is about God wanting to restore man, to redeem Him from sin, wanting to dwell in our midst.   Your view had Jesus being sent to the cross to redeem man from sin that God the Father willed to happen, which sets Jesus and the Holy Spirit against the purpose of His Father, since the Holy Spirit is here to administer the redemption that Jesus paid for on the cross.

Sorry, but you need to read your Bible and learn some sound theology.   To make God responsible for sin is heretical to the core.  And I am not using the word "heretical" as a pejorative.   I am using it in the formal theological sense of the term.   God hates sin and to attribute sin to God is heresy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

when did God decide for us to judge angels?

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, other one said:

when did God decide for us to judge angels?

That is a red herring and has nothing to do with the topic.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

That is a red herring and has nothing to do with the topic.

oh, but it has everything to do with the subject/topic.   He created mankind incapable of doing that....   so when and how were they/we supposed to pick up that talent

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, other one said:

oh, but it has everything to do with the subject/topic.   He created mankind incapable of doing that....   so when and how were they/we supposed to pick up that talent

It's not a "talent," first of all.  But that has nothing to do with whether or not man was capable of death prior to the fall.   I really don't see the connection, sorry.

45 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's not a "talent," first of all.  But that has nothing to do with whether or not man was capable of death prior to the fall.   I really don't see the connection, sorry.

the question you asked was if God intended to have them eat of the fruit.   I simply answered your question. now you seem to be dodging it.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, other one said:

the question you asked was if God intended to have them eat of the fruit.   I simply answered your question. now you seem to be dodging it.

I didn't dodge it.  I responded to your question with why your answer makes God responsible for sin, and then you headed off in a different direction about man judging angels which had nothing to do with my response.   You are the one dodging having to deal with the problems in your theology by introducing a red herring.  

I still say that God intended for them to eat of the Fruit and you can add whatever responsibility you want to it.  So I would also see that it is quite possible that he created their physical bodies to die over time when it was separated from him and or the garden.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, other one said:

I still say that God intended for them to eat of the Fruit and you can add whatever responsibility you want to it. 

Why would God want man to die?   Why would He want man to die and then send Jesus to die to redeem us from death?   Why would he want man to sin in order to destroy the relationship with man and then spend most of the Biblical history trying restore that relationship?  

You have God inexplicably working against His own purposes.  Why would God, looking down through the corridors of the future, see rape, and murder, incest, child molestation, abortion, human sex trafficking, adultery, terrorism, all of which can be sourced back to eating the forbidden fruit...   Why would God want that?  How does ordaining those things advance the cause of His Kingdom???

How can a God who hates sin, ordain sin?   How can a God who cannot even look upon sin, who is supposed to love His creation, want to  destroy His own creation through sin, death, disease, poverty, famines, etc.???  

Yeah, your theology is incoherent, and false  and no Christian dedicated to sound biblical doctrine is going to buy into that clap trap.

So I would also see that it is quite possible that he created their physical bodies to die over time when it was separated from him and or the garden.

Except that you can only see that through the lens of false, unbiblical doctrine, not from a sound exegesis of Scripture.   You have to pervert Scripture to arrive at your conclusions.

when did God decide for mankind to judge angels?