This is the End. Can't take it no more

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Broken, incomplete, abandoned, alone, terrified, frustrated, depressed. The idea of getting on my knees is laughable. How can he allow me to fall so low, yet again... Night terrors... if someone reads me another scripture.. or tells me how much He loves me.. I will shudder. this is not a life worth living.
I am tired reading God's promises, it hurts even more. He has deceived me. I am done. I might be gone even before you get the chance reply this post. I know my family loves me but I can't see them suffer no more. Time heals, they will move on at some time. I just can't do this no more. THIS IS THE END..

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

2 hours ago, peeday said:

Broken, incomplete, abandoned, alone, terrified, frustrated, depressed. The idea of getting on my knees is laughable. How can he allow me to fall so low, yet again... Night terrors... if someone reads me another scripture.. or tells me how much He loves me.. I will shudder. this is not a life worth living.
I am tired reading God's promises, it hurts even more. He has deceived me. I am done. I might be gone even before you get the chance reply this post. I know my family loves me but I can't see them suffer no more. Time heals, they will move on at some time. I just can't do this no more. THIS IS THE END..

Praying!

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Praying for you. I hope everything gets much better for you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, peeday said:

Peeday I have to disagree.....   I've had several people in my life that have ended their own lives and time does not heal it....   and a good number of the loved ones don't move on....   they are stricken with a sadness that is awful.

Don't to that to your family....   no matter what please don't to that to your family.   I wish you were close enough to have coffee....   it helps to have someone to talk to.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

No, people don't heal.  Suicide is the most selfish thing you can do.  It is prompted by satan himself.  Please listen.  We also have friends who have done this and it always leaves you friends  blaming themselves.  What could they have done different to make a difference in your life.  Well, it is not their fault it is your own for choosing the cowards way out and not receiving God's way out.  Seek God while He may be found!

God has a good life for you should you choose it.  It is up to you.  No one is forcing you.  It is God's choice to give you an abundant life that is overflowing with peace, comfort, and love.   It is your choice to refuse His grace or to receive His love.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hi peeday;

Just to let you know, your concerns are being prayed for.Please don't underestimate the power of Prayer.

And please know that you are not alone.

Like some have already shared, they to have once been thinking similar thoughts about ending it.

I too have been at times so down, so low, and with no one to talk over about it, as it seems to be with me when i find myself at my lowest not one friend was around when i tried calling for help. But God is always around and when you call on Him for Help he answers.

Yes I have been there with the those thoughts and when they  cross the mind  this is when we must not give them to much power, but rather give it to God to handle. 

Life has many challenges, but this is how Gods virtue it attained and by which we become more and more refined through overcoming each life challenge that presents itself.  some days are hard, some days are tough some days seem insurmountable, I have experienced these to and some not to long ago, i have felt completely at wits end, but to every problem I have learned so far, there is a solution. And also to remember not to forget, there are also good days when the sunshine comes peering in from the window and the cat gently rubs itself close to you, and the birds chirp a new song and the dog wags its tail with hope.

Feeling quite alone can happen when the burden seems like it will never end. But remember in everything ther is a season.

We are called by God to be overcomes.

By faith we receive,

By faith we believe;

By faith we learn to overcome.

and by overcoming we learn more about the meaning of patience.

Patience is a vitue /gift from God as is forbearance.

God does love you and His promise is that He will never give you more than you can bear

and through trusting Him a little bit on His WORD, trust in Him will grow and keep growing as you will begin to see the result of you placing your Trust in God and in Prayer communication with Him. In the quietness of your heart He will respond.

Please give yourself this chance to experience Him doing this in your life.

Where you are now is but a moment.

Please don't throw it all away and into an eternity of regret.

the Son will shine again, and if you patiently  allow to give it a chance, It will shine brightly in you once again.

And perhaps one day you will be responding in the likes that some are responding to you right now.

I pray so, for you with all my heart. Let no weapon formed against you prosper in Jesus Name!. Amen! Amen! Amen!

God protect you in Christ Jesus

1to3  :emot-heartbeat:

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

I tried to commit suicide and broke multiple bones jumping off a building.  I understand your grief.

I'm disappointed that God doesn't heal and comfort you.  Perhaps you are another suffering Job.

I understand your frustration.  I experience it daily.

• Praying! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,872
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Praying for you! Please don't do something you can never take back! Stay with us!

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Hello,sorry to hear of the troubles latly....as i read your post i see where i was before...but i need to tell you something...When you learn the truth you will not have a lot of these problems.

ive been just looking at this screen for along time trying to figure out how to tell you the good news...but its hard without scripture...but i do understand what you mean...when i was having trouble before people did that to me and i didnt like it sometimes...depending on how they did it...ive been through many big storms in life and like trying to help others...leave me a message if you would like(i most likly will reply in 24 hours or less).Praying now Agape

Edited by shanee
added more
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

8 hours ago, peeday said:

Broken, incompl ete, abandoned, alone, terrified, frustrated, depressed. The idea of getting on my knees is laughable. How can he allow me to fall so low, yet again... Night terrors... if someone reads me another scripture.. or tells me how much He loves me.. I will shudder. this is not a life worth living.

Praying, my friend.

I know its hard sometimes when it appears God does not fulfill what He has apparently promised.

I struggle a lot so i can sympathize with you.

You are not alone, my friend.

• Loved it! 1