• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I am not Catholic lol. But there are some very good Christians in her. God knowswho are his. I know the Lord. Did you know at one time there were only Catholics. He who walks in love knows God. The Apostle John said. That is the test.

Yes, God knows who are born again.  And God knows at one time there were only born again Christians and the lost. And no Roman Catholics. That evolved later, but then you know that, right? If you know the Lord as you say you do, do you tell your catholic friends the gospel of Christ? If you don't, why not. If you do, how come?

You say "He who walks in love knows God.The Apostle John said. That is the test"    Which love, which God. Which bible? What about other religions, they also have love, don't they?

Buddhism  Just as blood nourishes the heart which keeps it flowing, so love nourishes spiritual freedom and is, in turn, kept flowing by it. The connection is so strong that Buddhism, often known as a Path of Freedom, could equally be called a religion of love. Perhaps this is what he had in mind when the Dalai Lama said his religion is kindness. For the Buddha, love is one of the paths to full spiritual liberation.

Muslim. The love of a believer who knows Allah, who witnesses His might and greatness at every moment and who feels His love, affection and mercy throughout his life, is incomparable stronger than any other love. His love for other believers will similarly be powerful and profound since it is based on love of Allah.

Latter-day Saints Moroni, the last prophet of the book, wrote about love:[5]But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.— Moroni 7:47    (Mormon)

It's not difficult to study other religions, Wayne, so why not study the beliefs of RCC? Then you might decide to talk to them about their relationship to the Lord, or if they don't know, show your Christian love by explaining the gospel to them. That would be cool......:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

21 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Yes, God knows who are born again.  And God knows at one time there were only born again Christians and the lost. And no Roman Catholics. That evolved later, but then you know that, right? If you know the Lord as you say you do, do you tell your catholic friends the gospel of Christ? If you don't, why not. If you do, how come?

You say "He who walks in love knows God.The Apostle John said. That is the test"    Which love, which God. Which bible? What about other religions, they also have love, don't they?

Buddhism  Just as blood nourishes the heart which keeps it flowing, so love nourishes spiritual freedom and is, in turn, kept flowing by it. The connection is so strong that Buddhism, often known as a Path of Freedom, could equally be called a religion of love. Perhaps this is what he had in mind when the Dalai Lama said his religion is kindness. For the Buddha, love is one of the paths to full spiritual liberation.

Muslim. The love of a believer who knows Allah, who witnesses His might and greatness at every moment and who feels His love, affection and mercy throughout his life, is incomparable stronger than any other love. His love for other believers will similarly be powerful and profound since it is based on love of Allah.

Latter-day Saints Moroni, the last prophet of the book, wrote about love:[5]But charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.— Moroni 7:47    (Mormon)

It's not difficult to study other religions, Wayne, so why not study the beliefs of RCC? Then you might decide to talk to them about their relationship to the Lord, or if they don't know, show your Christian love by explaining the gospel to them. That would be cool......:)

You seem to make a lot of assumptions. The love John wrote about which I was talking about comes from the gospel. He first loved us so we return his love. Jesus said to his disciples love one another as I have loved you. It's pretty clear what is love and how to walk in it. Other faiths might have a different type of love not of the lord. Jesus said its sacrificial.  No greater love then a man lay his life down for his friends. We are commanded to live by this godly love.If anyone does he is born of God. 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

Just as Cain vainly tried to impress God with the works of his hands, so do Catholics try to impress God with their good works and ceremonialism.  Catholicism is a damnable lie that has been in the world since Cain. God will smash the Catholic Whore with His judgments.
Through infant baptism, keeping sacraments, church membership, going to mass, praying to Mary, and confession (just to mention a few), the Catholic church has developed a system of salvation through WORKS. God's word says that we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, not through works". "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Eph. 2:8-9)

There are so many verses in scripture that contradict RCC theology Rom 4:5 utterly condemns the System of salvation by masses penance priests etc, bible teaches that salvation is gift of God not of works & this gift is freely given by God to those who trust in the merits of Christ's finished work on Calvary, the RCC SYSTEM is a demonic counterfeit to keep the lost RCs on the broad road to hell

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

You seem to make a lot of assumptions. The love John wrote about which I was talking about comes from the gospel. He first loved us so we return his love. Jesus said to his disciples love one another as I have loved you. It's pretty clear what is love and how to walk in it. Other faiths might have a different type of love not of the lord. Jesus said its sacrificial.  No greater love then a man lay his life down for his friends. We are commanded to live by this godly love.If anyone does he is born of God. 

Two things.  John said HE who loves not RIGHTEOUSNESS nor his brother does not know God.

and AS JESUS said love ye one another as I, AS HE , AS I have loved you.  Seems like the love of JESUS came with lots of warnings too

specially this one.........beware for many will come IN MY NAME and deceive many. 

the false version of love is the one budda, muslims, lukewarm all inclusive christains  as well as the non religious are under its false love spell.

Very deceptive place to be.    very.      VERY.

OUR LOVE is way different that this love which is of the world.   OUR LOVE WOULD CORRECT WARN REBUKE and EVEN SEPERATE company from

those who are under a spell and wont repent.   

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Davida said:

Of course they do...who inspires that do you think?  It is why especially the fundamentalist /evangelicals are targeted.

Sounds like while a false all inclusive love religion for all religions even the non religious has been born.

AND it sounds like they have one common enemy.   for while the pope PUSHES his false all inclusive gosple

he cant help but say.......the JESUS ONLY GOSPLE that evanglicals preach is like jihad.

Sounds like a scape goat for the worlds ills, for no world peace and unity has been found.  MUCH like a scapegoat

too was found in another time.  IT too began with things like this.   the scapegoat would be blamed for the ills of socieity

at the same time a gather all mindset was being taught.  

Ask any survivors of the holocaust how it was that Germany was able to come against them

and I just bet they would say.........the same way its being done right now against the evangelical JESUS ONLY.

ONLY THIS IS WORLD WIDE , thus next anti Christ spirit man will have rule over the WHOLE WORLD.  sounds like what was foretold in revelation

has began .  and watch, the whole world in time will come to the all inclusive mindset , but not just as an good idea, but as NECESSARY for WORLD PEACE

THEN things under the propaganda of the false churches and the world will come right against the true lambs who went not under this false love spell.

THIS WILL HAPPEN. not might.  IT WILLL and sooner than most think.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Well stated KiwiChristian. What bothers me to witness is how the RCC wraps it's self in phony spiritual piety and tries to elevate itself to God's level as if it is divine royalty and what being, I ask fellow Christians has that MO?

What bothers me is  not that the roman church says the pope is the Vicar of Christ, its just they leave the name incomplete.

I don't gamble anymore with cards or etc, but what is the thing most say at the beginning.........ANTI UP

The name that comes before Christ can be found in one of those words.    I will let you all Decide which is it.   I know very well which word belongs their.  quite well.

a hint.  IF the vicar of Christ is teaching interafaith which points not to  salvation in CHRIST alone...........but says all ways etc,   that should be a big enough hint.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What bothers me is  not that the roman church says the pope is the Vicar of Christ, its just they leave the name incomplete.

I don't gamble anymore with cards or etc, but what is the thing most say at the beginning.........ANTI UP

The name that comes before Christ can be found in one of those words.    I will let you all Decide which is it.   I know very well which word belongs their.  quite well.

a hint.  IF the vicar of Christ is teaching interafaith which points not to  salvation in CHRIST alone...........but says all ways etc,   that should be a big enough hint.

In a poker game, its 'ante up' not 'anti up'. Ante is a prefix meaning 'before'. Anti means 'against'. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Wayne, if I have made incorrect assumptions, then I apologize. You said; "Other faiths might have a different type of love not of the lord".  I agree with you, as that was my point also. But is a person walking in love, helping others, giving of their time and money, even dying for a friend, is that the final test of proof of belief in Jesus Christ for their savior? Or is the visible lifestyle of good works an effort to gain that approval of what they were taught to believe is necessary to insure their salvation? Not for me to judge. But if my spirit quickens me to a genuine concern when I'm listening to their beliefs, then I will share my testimony,and my reasons for leaving the RCC. You said; " No greater love then a man lay his life down for his friends". A scripture verse I would hope to honor. But if I would believe I might be willing to  give my life for a friend, could I not be willing to expose myself to humiliation to simply share the gospel with a stranger? Would that be considered walking in Godly love? And exposing the false teachings of their church? Do you consider that walking in love. Or should I live and let die? When I was a catholic adult, a total stranger, a baptist pastor, shared with me the gospel of Jesus our Christ. I will be eternally thankful for his conviction to tell me the TRUTH!

The saddest statistic of our day is that 95 percent of all church members have never led anyone to Christ.     Dr D James Kennedy  1930-2007

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

In a poker game, its 'ante up' not 'anti up'. Ante is a prefix meaning 'before'. Anti means 'against'. 

Come now they sound the same.    Anyway did you figure it out.   if not pray heavy and hard.   Be blessed and praise the Lord.

19 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Wayne, if I have made incorrect assumptions, then I apologize. You said; "Other faiths might have a different type of love not of the lord".  I agree with you, as that was my point also. But is a person walking in love, helping others, giving of their time and money, even dying for a friend, is that the final test of proof of belief in Jesus Christ for their savior? Or is the visible lifestyle of good works an effort to gain that approval of what they were taught to believe is necessary to insure their salvation? Not for me to judge. But if my spirit quickens me to a genuine concern when I'm listening to their beliefs, then I will share my testimony,and my reasons for leaving the RCC. You said; " No greater love then a man lay his life down for his friends". A scripture verse I would hope to honor. But if I would believe I might be willing to  give my life for a friend, could I not be willing to expose myself to humiliation to simply share the gospel with a stranger? Would that be considered walking in Godly love? And exposing the false teachings of their church? Do you consider that walking in love. Or should I live and let die? When I was a catholic adult, a total stranger, a baptist pastor, shared with me the gospel of Jesus our Christ. I will be eternally thankful for his conviction to tell me the TRUTH!

The saddest statistic of our day is that 95 percent of all church members have never led anyone to Christ.     Dr D James Kennedy  1930-2007

This is the thing though.  Most , not all, but most in the church seem to think if a person is simply doing good , the doctrine don't matter.   And this is where the deception really lies.

Its got so bad that now not only is it if christains are doing , but even muslims, buddist, atheist, and the likes such of, that they must be working under the Spirit of Christ.

LIE OF COURSE.    THE KEY IS............WHOSE SAYINGS DO WE LOVE .   that will show real quick who we follow.    real quick.