• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Amen. It is the work of Christ in men by the Will of God accomplished bythe working of His Spirit. 

So why make converts to a legal decree that claims it is the decree of God and a Cannon? Those who teach scripture sealed make converts to a man made interpritation of Scripture fomulated in to an appoved theology and by men claiming themselves devine then making a legal decree of God and judgment of God over a thousand years after the cannon of scrupture was perserved.

It boggles my mind! The anti legalist are teachers of man made laws decrees if a man declared cannon interpretation claiming to be a God ordained decree. 

Salvation is simple for man. Go to Jesus He alone has the word's of eternal life and can forgive sin. 

The gospel is in Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. We are to become disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ:)

So then you must see that natural man is not able or willing to make a free will choice to embrace the gospel, his nature will always reject it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Robert William said:

So then you must see that natural man is not able or willing to make a free will choice to embrace the gospel, his nature will always reject it.

Marvel not as this, NO man can come unto me lest the Father draw Him.    I done said Grace has nothing to do with our free will

our free will was all flesh choosing.  But after that , that grace appears........what a man does then IS ON HIM .

that is when we either choose or deny Him.    FORGET NOT , their is only ONE condemnation Roberto de william

MAN does that to himself.    The only condemnation is that men CHOOSE to remain or return to the darkness.    That is his choice.

the grace works along with Gods word.   He came unto his own but they received him not, but to as many as did receive him, to them he made sons and daughters.

THAT receiving,  that is OUR PART , we either receive or we willfully reject .   Man does it to himself.  

Many will end in a lake of fire .  that Is real and it will happen.   eternal damnation is real.  and its permanent .   Its either eternal life in Christ or eternal damnation by rejecting

Christ . FOR GOD will draw many.............oh but many hearts will willfully reject. And why....................THEY love darkness more than Light

even after tasting light many fall away too.   It is better to NEVER evah , have known the way of righteousness , than having tasted it

and then returned to the mire pen.  better had they never known Him.  PS.............IT DOES HAPPEN and HAPPEN VERY OFTEN IT DOES.  I SEEN IT with many.  it

is sad to have to watch , I warn but often on deaf ears it does fall.  lust will choke that word right out .  JESUS said SO, and HE IS TRUTH.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 10/1/2017 at 6:04 PM, Robert William said:

The preaching of the cross to the natural man is foolishness, but to the one who is born again it's the most beautiful thing in the world, Christians are commanded to preach the gospel to ALL, we do not know who the predestined elect are, so we preach to ALL. The gospel follows someone who is regenerated it goes together and is required. :)

What is the gospel you preach? 5 points of calvanism? 

20 hours ago, Reinitin said:

What is the gospel you preach? 5 points of calvanism? 

Reinitin.  He is the one you were talking to about this the other day, remember.

its him,

Yowm is cleared of the five point charges.   I tried to tell you then it was Robert you had been conversing with , but must have thought it was yowm.

It was Herr Robert van willim.   

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:42 PM, Davida said:

pelican ways.

gif-birds-pelican-818377.gif

That poor bugger looks like it would trade wider feet in for a shorter bill on that particular day and hour.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 10/1/2017 at 8:06 PM, Robert William said:

OK, it's important, please quickly view it and I will delete it. )

I deleted your embedded video.  Videos are for the video forum only.  Please do not post any video in forums outside of the video forum.  You seem to know it is not allowed by your post. 

• Thumbs Up 1