• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

55 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Yes, I was a dirt bag hating God, when He entered in all things became new.

Again why do you ask?

I was just wonder why you would teach law and oneside of a legal case of man instead of giving testimony to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. When Christ is is exalted you have to bring out the kegal brief to make sure Christ is Lord isn't misunderstood. He is Lord and has authority of everything in heaven and earth. There is no argument about that truth.

You have got to know the Woe against teachers of the laws of men that gather converts?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Moi? A teacher of the Law? I think you have the wrong phone #. I’ve been accused of antinomianism  but never of being a legalist.

Yowm that is one giant word.    what on earth does it mean.    antinomianism ,  that is lots of syllables .  what does it mean.  a I guess anti is against

but what is nomianism

Just now, Yowm said:

Anti-law

They accuse you of being in accord with the lawless one  .  how sad yowm.

this is due to so many false prophets who have messed so many up in wrong doctrine.

due to this I am often attacked as being a works teacher , and even when I go heavy on praising the Lord for grace

I get attacked as being antilaw.    if I say what I believe concerning rapture I get tied into certain beliefs I do not even believe.

its a madhouse due to all these messed up teachings.  if you say one thing that agrees with what they were taught is works , they see you as works

if you say one thing that agrees with grace they see you as anti law.    Its a madhouse , because people wont stop and listen , they just assume this or that.

IF only we had just stayed in our bibles and not under men, this would  not be the case.

We should have loved the words of our LORD and never let men twist it .    you all would be amazed at how much just  has been twisted.

Then we have side against side.   Has anyone ever noticed that in some people if they had a dispute in times past

if the one they had the dispute with brings up a post , they will just attack anyway.   I see this all the time on both sides.

I just follow truth and agree with truth.    Sure we must keep trying to correct one who is in error.  But I have seen people just go outright in attack

mode.  heck some have done it to me.   IF I corrected them on one post

I see them follow me around posting sad faces on whatever I said on the other posts , EVEN if they agree with it.

I think its because when once some are rebuked they just cant let go of the hate that builds in them.   they just want to beat the other one down. 

Just now, Yowm said:

Perhaps I can get a little technical or doctrinal at times and this can frustrate those that want just one big Kumbayah, but it should no way label one as a legalist. I know lately there has been a trend that those who embrace doctrine are looked upon as Pharisees. hmm.

GOOD NIGHT THIS IS SO TRUE.    I get the Pharisee word name often.   the thing is yowm.  HOW can we be the Pharisee, IF IT JESUS SAYINGS we are saying to KEEP.

aint that something.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Perhaps I can get a little technical or doctrinal at times and this can frustrate those that want just one big Kumbayah, but it should no way label one as a legalist. I know lately there has been a trend that those who embrace doctrine are looked upon as Pharisees. hmm.

By the largest Pharisee of all is this being taught.   the Pharisees did NOT agree with JESUS

nor does this one, yet he makes his big speeches about how preaching the gospel is JIHAD

a personal relaitionship with Christ is dangerous and yet preaches the gospel of thieves and robbers as he hugs all religions  , kisses their korans

and says all are welcome all are saved............etc etc etc.

YEP it sure does seem its the Pharisees who also did what , OMITTED GODS DOCTRINE by the doctrines of men.   OOOPS francy P that is YOU BUD.  preaching that lie of all

inclusive.  I highly doubt mr francy P will read this  , but man iwish he would and repent of it

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Moi? A teacher of the Law? I think you have the wrong phone #. I’ve been accused of antinomianism  but never of being a legalist.

Yes, A legal side. Your teaching is a summary of a legal brief from a legal case among believers in the neitherlands. The case you make and teach won the case and then beheaded their biggest apponent. They put out a death warrant as soon as they won the judgement and put scripture on his death warrant. Your 5 point teaching is a summary of that judgement known as the synod of dort. it's the legal argument they made to kill and imprison people for teaching scriptures. and by law was decleration of what doctrin was legal to teach.

The Scripture they put on their appoinents death warrant is;

"Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed less he fall."

What an evil boast in their win. Just because pharasees use the scriptures which are good to win a legal case. Doesn't mean they are right. Look at what was done to The Lord with scripture.

Yes, to me (not god judgment mine). It's sad to watch. It seems like such hypocrisy to keep posting a legal brief to be righteous destroyers of legalism. I think if people really believed it they would let Jesus do the work and not try to force people to adhere to it or acknowledge it our agree with it. Or hunt and destroy what they deem as error by their legal standard.

I think it's actually evil trying to look good. It's just my opinion. Sad to me peopke can't just smile when they see a post "Jesus is Lord", and say amen to his words and just gotta pick a fight so no one has an error in understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

Again wrong address, I don't hold to the Canons of Dordrecht and haven't a clue what else you accuse me of.

It would be more fruitful to bring forth the posts you are referring to so I can attempt to explain them. 

She has to be confusing YOU with Robert.   he was the ONE who taught the five points of calvanism. 

You Just keep on keeping on IN THE LORD yowm.    I seen her and Robert talking about it the other day .   Perhaps she is not remembering it was him , NOT YOU.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I think its because when once some are rebuked they just cant let go of the hate that builds in them.   they just want to beat the other one down. 

I agree. The countless "expressions" we can click on aid them to be annoying. This is why I hate those things. They do more harm than good

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,419
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

How do we know?

The Lord says if He is there this
Romans 8:16 (KJV)

[16] The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

If you have not this then you need to do this
Philippians 2:12 (KJV)

[12] Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

There is nothing more important than this here! You do not want to be these
Matthew 7:22 (KJV)

[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

The formation of Biblical doctrine is not a legal issue but one of knowing The Lord allowing this to occur

1 John 1:7 (KJV)

[7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

They who avert from doctrine have no way to test the s-S(pirits).... and will be deceived by trusting in their own subjective source ... when God has given The Objective source the written Word!