• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

More defaming and libel until you produce the post in question. I don’t even hold to TULIP. 

Good night , what is tulip.   I seen reinitin post it first.  what is tulip.   I know its a flower of sorts, but I have a good assumption its not flower here.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I practically begged bro tan to admit it was all by grace.   WHY he did not scares me to death.

if we cannot admit its by grace alone ,   that is SO SCARY.   it has to be one of the worst places to be.

I told the man, he had much right.  but what was so scarry and I mean I feared FOR HIM, was I could not get him to say it was done by Grace alone

that we OBEY Grace.   Reitin.    a man can learn much knowledge , much, but if one cannot grasp its all credit to GOD and its all by grace.  THAT IS FRIGHTENING

I mean out right scary for that person.   VERY ........scary.    forgive the rhyme.  

But he did. i asked Him. He answered Salvationwas all by the grace of God through Christ. He just thinks saved people will here the words and want to obey. He feared people still in rebellion without Christs word. go read it. So he was posting obey commands from the word.. Im sure he read somewhere he is supose to do that so people can be saved:)

• Group:  Mars Hill

You know how its written you shall love the LORD thy GOD with all mind , understanding etc.

I truly believe what happens is when one is given the understanding of WHO he is , through one of his sayings , often they don't love it

which means they don't love Him.  they never loved him with the whole understanding.  they started a tower , but LEFT OFF due to ONE , two or many of his sayings.

By grace the more I understand him the more I love Him, no matter what the cost , no matter what I have to suffer, ITS JUST HOPE in HIM I have and all HIS SAYINGS .

1 minute ago, Reinitin said:

But he did. i asked Him. He answered Salvationwas all by the grace of God through Christ. He just thinks saved people will here the words and want to obey. He feared people still in rebellion without Christs word. go read it. So he was posting obey commands from the word.. Im sure he read somewhere he is supose to do that so people can be saved:)

THEN why was he so adamant on jewish holy days .   

He may have said it , but I asked it and told it over and over again.   and he did not answer it at first.

THAT is still scary.   WHY is he so stuck on jewish holy days .   I even told the man IF he wanted us to do them with him , just ask

he made it seem as though we a bunch of hell headed people cause we don't do the jewish feast days, yet even fell short on the question of REMARRIAGE and adultery.

WHICH is sin reinitin,   What day we worship on or don't  OR ADULTERY .    I have seen this on so many.  SO many. 

I KNOW you don't teach that.   YOU DONT ,  but HE DID.   days , meats , drinks AINT SIN...........but ADULTERY now , hey that is .

MAYBE we sould have a post on remarriage and ADULTERY.   but I bet most wont want that ..... would they.      I warned us

I am a LOVER of JESUS and ALL, not most , not some , ALL HIS SAYINGS and they make me HAPPY if we kEEP THEM. 

Figure it out people and figure it out fast.  SO many Just LOVE JESUS , they say they do

as they hug their fifth wife or husband .    NO they loved the jesus that teaches remarriage aint adultery.

and ps.................THAT AINT what THE CHRIST SAID NOW IS IT>

if its for any reason other than FORNICATION , or the spouse has died.  ITS adultery.  if we cant serve that , we don't serve the ONE WHO SAID IT long before I DID.

HOW many LOVE JESUS NOW .   or how about taking one to court , who how about not swearing at all

or how about not storing up , or man their are jus tons of sayings

HOW bout HE IS the only way,   INTERFAIHT LIES

how bout gay marriage is SIN

maybe we should do a thread on WHO REALLY LOVES JESUS or who just loves the JESUS that serves their idea of what makes them happy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

7 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I am worried about the rise of the Insular Church, where people as you said shut their hearts to being sharpend and helped by brothers and sisters in Christ. I have studied a lot but I was blown away by a claim of Aims (penguin icon is their symbol) answer to a topic of "What is the Meanstream Church." Aim said so poignantly,  "the mainstream church is thoss who want to claim Jesus of the Bible and His Bible without ever encountering Him." (Aims). I was moved by this sharpening, it was so succinct and sitect; better than I could have put ot on my long paragraphs lol. 

I try not to worry just pray like no other. It took me 10 years to be able to articulate with scripture and wirds the glorious, healing, reparing, restoring, renewing work i was witnessing Christ do in myself and other people. He us doing it in people that can't even articlute any of it Except maybe saying "The Lord is so good", Jesus is Lord", He bore my sin on calvary's hill and washed my sins and guilt and shame away with his blood". "The Lord of Glory took Gods wrath that should of been poured out on me and was beaten, mocked, falsley accused and crusified so he coukd for give me." Why on earth would people want to dig up and inspect heavenly seed planted in Christ?

• Thumbs Up 3

PS he also said GO and BAPTISE in my name .   yeah that is a commandment too.

WE need to stop seeing things JESUS said to do AS WORK EARNED and instead just start LIVING IT .

25 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEY DO THIS , they do it sister.  I have seen it too.  they make it seem like worshipping and loving Gods words in that bible is IDOLATRY.

these are devils and need to get kicked out of the pulpits so fast it would make lightning cringe.

OH yeah they do it,  they make it seem a SIN , idolatry to worship the words in that bible

they say THIS as they stand high with their WORDS and desire their words to be admired above all.

THEY DEVILS. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

Word of God is one of Jesus's names and titles:

Word of God

Faithful and True

The Truth (John 14:6)

The Way 

Life (John 14:6, John 1:1-8)

God With Us (Immanuel/Emmanuel)

Lord of Hosts

Son of Man

Son of God

Morning Star 

Lion of Judah 

Prince of Peace

King of Kings (Revelation 19:16)

Lord/Jehovah (Romans 10:9)

Mighty Counselor 

Lamb of God 

Good Shepherd 

Creator (John 1:3, Colossians 1:16)

Bread from Heaven (John 6)

Living Water (John 4)

Savior 

Son of God

Alpha and Omega (Rebelation 1)

Bridegroom (Revelation 19, Matthew 25)

Love (1 John 4:18) 

God (Colossians 2:9) 

Man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53)

Vine (You are the beanches, I am the Vine)

Wine (This is my Blood)

Gate (I am the door to eterna life) 

Stairway (John 1, Matthew 1)

Anchor 

The Rock or Cornerstone

Rabbi or Teacher (Matthew 23:7-11) 

First Fruit (Christ among first fruits..) 

Elohim (plural) 

Messiah or Christos (Christ) 

Son of David

Son of Adam 

Second Adam 

• Praise God! 1