• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And they said to him, “Trust in our Lord Yeshua The Messiah, and you shall live, you and your household.”

Yeshua said to her, “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Resurrection and The Life; whoever trusts in me, even if he dies, he shall live.”

When we were dead in our sins, he gave us life together with The Messiah, and by his grace he saved us.

And if you will confess with your mouth our Lord Yeshua, and you will believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall have life.

I do not wish to be misunderstood one little bit here.

There are some very encouraging words here. I quoted a few myself as well. (Just above)

Everyone that has written encouragement and verses and scriptural insights are to be commended.

I would like anyone reading this, maybe a shaky Christian, maybe a 'seeker' maybe a really mature brother or sister.  I want it very very clear that God's Messiah (Yeshua - Jesus) it the Author and Finisher of our faith. He did the work. He saved us before the foundation of the world.

It is great to be continually on the upward path of salvation, but it is BELIEF  in, and TRUST  in and CONFESSION  to  The Lord Yeshua that assures us of our salvation.

I have seen and heard many detractors and people asking open questions without giving any really good answers. (as someone noted)  The internet and the 'God-TV' spouts this stuff 24/7/365. Sometimes getting people to question God, themselves, their faith, their beliefs. It can be a spiral downwards. Disheartening. Add to that the atheistic mockers et al and we have a plethora of negativism.

I want to make His Saving Grace abundantly clear!

I want people to have a pure and absolutely concrete sense of their Salvation - based on our Lord's Sacrifice.
Because God is GOOD! Even if we are shaky.. IF we BELIEVE, IF we TRUST, IF we CONFESS; He does the rest..."YOU SHALL HAVE LIFE"

Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

40 minutes ago, vlad said:

I guess it is natural for some people to seek comfort even where there is no comfort. It steadies the nerve. Only the Lord knows who is saved. Besides when we think that our actions would be approved by Jesus we are often far from the truth. Talking about perfection. The apostles as you know were direct followers and they had their possessions in common and were sharing everything. We are very far from that. Once I met a very zealous preacher, a Jehovah Witness. And as he said that the kingdom was at hand, may be the next day, I asked him why did not they live in a community like the apostles to be prepared to meet the Savior the best proper way. He suddenly became sad, lost his vigor  as that youth (Matthew 19, 22) and said they were humans after all and there were families, and children, and college, and career etc. So what can I add?

God loves everyone and wants everyone to come to a genuine born again Faith in Him. He wants everyone to make it to heaven but I don't think that is going to happen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

God loves everyone and wants everyone to come to a genuine born again Faith in Him. He wants everyone to make it to heaven but I don't think that is going to happen.

Amen, GOD desires none to perish.   thus preach the gospel to all and live it.

but all who reject the son will be damned.   God gave the way out , HE DID IT.    To mock this and remain in sin , their will be no eternal life.

Praise the LORD peoples, and again I say PRAISE the HOLY GOD amen.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

I recently listened to a sermon. The pastor pointed out thatwe should be very careful  of falling into the trap of thinking we are saved when we really aren't. Or some people think they are saved  because they did something like obey parts the bible but never actually came to a place of acceptance or repentance. He then indicated that some people have even gone to bible college only to doscover while there that they weren't saved.

While some actually came to the point of repentance, it is terrifying to think that some people actually  think theyre saved based on church traditions or man made rules.

A pastor even write himself that the religious regularly attending church goer is the hardest person to witness to.

Case in point - I sent out a group email to people about the need to be saved, i got a response from a person  saying they've already been confirmed.

One who has been saved will KNOW it .   but many think they are saved but are not .

HOW do we know .   Real easy.   ONLY JESUS saves and if HE is our way, we walk as did HE and love ALL his sayings and they are not grievious , happy is the one who does them.

The thing is ...................Or a better question is,     Test and see WHAT version of JESUS people love and follow.

IF its an image that allows them to twist his sayings and yet feel saved.........if its mans doctrinal JESUS ,   YA BEEN DOOPED.

Their is only ONE CHRIST and if we want to ensure we KNOW the REAL JESUS.  better read HIS holy sayings for youselves and let no man twist or omit them.

those who omit Christs sayings WILL always do so , because they serve the god of SELF .   That god cant save none , no , not even itself.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There is always hope. Let us hope the Lord will pardon our weaknesses. What I mean in my message is that we are too imperfect to be proud of anything. We can not make sure we can secure salvation. Moreover may be when a person starts thinking he is saved and has established a secure contact with the Lord the very moment he is excluded for his pride. What do you think?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

17 minutes ago, vlad said:

There is always hope. Let us hope the Lord will pardon our weaknesses. What I mean in my message is that we are too imperfect to be proud of anything. We can not make sure we can secure salvation. Moreover may be when a person starts thinking he is saved and has established a secure contact with the Lord the very moment he is excluded for his pride. What do you think?

We are all sinners. We will not be perfect until we get to heaven. What is most important is that we all have a genuine born again belief in Jesus Christ which guarantees us an eternity in heaven. Yes, we can make sure that we have a secure salvation John 3:16.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

And they said to him, “Trust in our Lord Yeshua The Messiah, and you shall live, you and your household.”

Yeshua said to her, “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Resurrection and The Life; whoever trusts in me, even if he dies, he shall live.”

When we were dead in our sins, he gave us life together with The Messiah, and by his grace he saved us.

And if you will confess with your mouth our Lord Yeshua, and you will believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall have life.

I do not wish to be misunderstood one little bit here.

There are some very encouraging words here. I quoted a few myself as well. (Just above)

Everyone that has written encouragement and verses and scriptural insights are to be commended.

I would like anyone reading this, maybe a shaky Christian, maybe a 'seeker' maybe a really mature brother or sister.  I want it very very clear that God's Messiah (Yeshua - Jesus) it the Author and Finisher of our faith. He did the work. He saved us before the foundation of the world.

It is great to be continually on the upward path of salvation, but it is BELIEF  in, and TRUST  in and CONFESSION  to  The Lord Yeshua that assures us of our salvation.

I have seen and heard many detractors and people asking open questions without giving any really good answers. (as someone noted)  The internet and the 'God-TV' spouts this stuff 24/7/365. Sometimes getting people to question God, themselves, their faith, their beliefs. It can be a spiral downwards. Disheartening. Add to that the atheistic mockers et al and we have a plethora of negativism.

I want to make His Saving Grace abundantly clear!

I want people to have a pure and absolutely concrete sense of their Salvation - based on our Lord's Sacrifice.
Because God is GOOD! Even if we are shaky.. IF we BELIEVE, IF we TRUST, IF we CONFESS; He does the rest..."YOU SHALL HAVE LIFE"

Thanks.

Your message is one that shows someone who can think for himself. 

For starters you are not judging faith in Jesus Christ, by doing the work of the proud self-righteous and departing from the love of God who said "faith as a musturd seed is pleasing to him, and he accepts the litliest faith in him from anyone, so as to call them his own. 

We are under his bunner , or as some say under his blood, we live and do everything while we are under his blood and the we will always be under his blood as long as we believe, not as long as we do the right thing, or as long as we have "genioun" faith. 

What is genioun faith, is the faith of Paul, or Peter? None of the disciples ever has judge the faith of anyone because of their walk in this world, or their lives, Jesus Christ never judge the faith of everyone, no matter how little, to the contrary he uphold the litless of faiths, he said let not your heart be trouble. 

And he said: when I will come back from the dead, will I find anyone still believing in me that I am the Christ, the Messiah, after the show me dead on the Cross. 

Jesus Christ was right, he found a lot of righteous people, people believing in God, but he did not find anyone believing in him, even all of his disaples had empty them selves from their believe that he is indeed the Christ, when the Roman Coroner announce him dead. 

Jesus Christ Saves, he is the Savior, no one can Save himself from Hell or Hades, or what ever, nothing anyone can do to Save ones self from Hell. 

The only way from anyone to be Saved from Hell is to be redeem. 

And what is the price of the redemption, is it a price of Silver and Gold? 

Before Jesus Christ we all descend to the heart of the earth, even the children of God the Jews. 

Could Solomon bye his way out from that place? 

From his captivity, or his Father David fight his way out ? 

Could they redeemed them self's from that captivity? 

And go where? If that was possible. 

To be saved from going to the heart of the earth, and you can not find the redeemer there, even the Jew can not find Abraham there anymore. 

Your good works your love for God, or your charity and your repentance from bad works, and your living in the Newest of life can not redeemed you from descenting in the heart of the earth. 

You only need to believe in the Redeemer of the whole world Jesus Christ, even if you don't feel worthy, even if you continue to live in sin, Jesus Christ wants to be your Savior, your Redeemer, Jesus Christ wants you to believe in him, that's how he can be your Redeemer, your Savior. 

He calls every one to have faith in him, he wants everyone to obey God who says " believe in me, but also believe in Jesus Christ my Son, the Savior and the Redeemer. 

God says I am not the Redeemer, Jesus Christ is the Redeemer, he is the one who died for the forgiveness from your sins. 

Rest in him, and from your works and your fears and your wrong belief that without them you will end up in Hell. 

And rest from judging believers in Jesus Christ to Hell, by saying " the Devil believes and is not Saved", let the scales fall from your eyes, Jesus Christ died to Save the mankind and to judge the Devilkind, in other words he said his blood to Save man and not the Devil. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,585
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Romans 8 English Standard Version 

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin,[c] he condemned sin in the flesh,  in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.  For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.  For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.  For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot.  Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.  But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness.  If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

So then, brothers, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh. For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.  For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.  For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”  The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,  and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.  For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.  For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope  that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God.  For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now.  And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.  For in this hope we were saved. Now hope that is seen is not hope. For who hopes for what he sees?  But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.  And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.  And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.  For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.  And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?  Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.  Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
    we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers,  nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On 10/5/2017 at 1:14 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

This is the talk of those who support an argument that is not in the scriptures. 

They insist to ignore that the scripture says.   " with the heart man believes unto the righteousness of Jesus Christ ". Romans 10:9,10.

They bound the redeemed of Jesus Christ, to live with the fear of death. 

They preach that Heaven is only for the self righteous together with faith in Jesus Christ. 

Those who believe in Jesus Christ are free from the fear of death. 

Jesus Christ is our righteousness and our peace with God. 

Now to get back to what I was saying a couple of days ago.

Do you think that just saying the words is enough like reciting some kind of magic formula? There ARE many out there who believe all you gotta do is just say the words, and presto, you are saved, and you can go back to your sinful godly life and still get to heaven.

Or is it a total transformation, being a new creation in the Spirit, dying to the old man of sin?

Paul said to the Corinthians

1 Cor 3

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

1 Cor 5

1It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

Showing here that there were many who called themselves 'saved' but yet were still living as carnal men.

Also...1 Cor 6

9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

This is how the truly saved are.....those who were once (whatever) but ARE NOT NOW.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

1 hour ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Do you think that just saying the words is enough like reciting some kind of magic formula? There ARE many out there who believe all you gotta do is just say the words, and presto, you are saved, and you can go back to your sinful godly life and still get to heaven.

Or is it a total transformation, being a new creation in the Spirit, dying to the old man of sin?

Many churches, pastors, and 'Christians' seem to think it does act like a magic incantation.  Say the words as it says in scripture and you're 'born again' and saved forever afterward, right?  

I think that view is a disservice to all who want to become Christians.   My view is that one must do that as in scripture, but intent and heart behind the action is critical as well.  If one isn't serious about the change then it means nothing.  That means creating a daily relationship with Jesus, listening to guidance from prayer, and especially constantly learning from the bible and prayer to live more like Jesus.  Being 'born again' means becoming like a child and learning to live like Jesus from the beginning.  It's a life long effort of always trying to do better and asking for forgiveness with each step.

All that includes doing our best to avoid sin, but that's just one part.  Following Jesus and listening to His guidance includes that.  Trying to avoid sin without having the relationship is 'works without faith', or trying to do good without having the faith and reason behind it all.  

• Thumbs Up 1