IGNORED

Christians booted from Seattle shop "I'm gay, you have to leave"

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
14 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I cleaned this up for language and deleted the accompanying video but the narrative should be clear to everyone.    This is the Dark Left in all it's repulsive glory.  THIS is what the gay agenda is about.....the lovng, inclusive liberal mindset.

Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Friday, October 6, 2017

A Christian pro-life group that was recently ejected from a Seattle coffee shop over its local activism is attracting hundreds of thousands of Facebook views after footage of the encounter was posted online.

Members of Abolish Human Abortion recently decided to order drinks in Seattle’s Bedlam coffee shop after posting and distributing pro-life pamphlets in the local community. Activists who joined Caleb Head and Caytie Davis on Oct. 1 were soon berated and told the leave when they were identified.

“I’m gay. You have to leave,” owner Ben Borgman said in the video.

“Are you denying us service?” Mr. Davis asked.

“I am. Yeah,” Mr. Borgman replied.

The confrontation about tolerance then escalated when activist Jonathan Sutherland was asked if he would watch a sex act.

“If I go get my boyfriend and blank  him in the blank right here you’re going to tolerate that?” Mr. Borgman asked.

“That would be your choice,” Mr. Sutherland said, the conservative website Red State reported Friday.

“Are you going to tolerate it? Answer my blanking question! No, you’re going to sit right here and blanking watch it! […] Well then I don’t have to blanking tolerate this! Leave! All of you. Tell all your blanking friends, don’t blanking  come here.”

A request by the activists to turn to Jesus was met with the response, “Yeah, I like blank. I’m not going to be saved by anything. I’d blank Christ in the blank. OK? He’s hot.”

The incident comes as the U.S. Supreme Court gears up to take the case of Jack Philliips, the Christian baker who was ordered by the the Colorado Civil Rights Commission to serve wedding cake to LGBT couples — or none at all.

The high court agreed in June to hear the case this fall.

They cannot see the hypocrisy and internal inconsistency in their actions.

It shows that issue regarding Jack Phillips is not about his lack of tolerance, but their desire to punish Christians for having the courage of their convictions.   It demonstrates that the radical homosexuals targeted him on purpose and that their demand for a gay wedding cake was not a serious demand, but was meant to force him to either comply or suffer prosecution for noncompliance.   It was just a hit job, so to speak.

Guest Butero

I don't believe any business should have to serve anyone, however, since liberal activists have been forcing Christians to violate their conscience and make cakes for gay weddings or take pictures at gay weddings or be sued, I would suggest the people that were denied service take these people to court and take them for everything they have.  The shoe is on the other foot this time, so I am for teaching leftists a lesson.  

Guest shiloh357
17 minutes ago, Butero said:

I don't believe any business should have to serve anyone, however, since liberal activists have been forcing Christians to violate their conscience and make cakes for gay weddings or take pictures at gay weddings or be sued, I would suggest the people that were denied service take these people to court and take them for everything they have.  The shoe is on the other foot this time, so I am for teaching leftists a lesson.  

I would hate to go back to the days when someone could be denied service for the color of their skin.   We have anti-discrimination laws for a reason and they are not unreasonable.

As long as someone is not causing trouble and is in any way disruptive to the enjoyment of the other guests, they should not be denied service.  The owner of the businesses can set the boundaries of the services he provides.  The customer cannot demand the owner provide a service that he doesn't offer.   

You cannot expect a Kosher deli to provide food or services that do not fit inside the lines of the rabbinical kosher laws. Those laws pertain to the Jewish faith and you cannot ask them to violate that by catering a Christian wedding rehearsal dinner and provide ham for the guests.   But, a kosher deli owner should not be allowed to deny service to Christians who simply come in their store and order a pound of turkey or something like that.  

Christian businesses owners must serve homosexuals so long as the homosexual is not demanding the Christian violate their faith in the process of serving them.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

God has left us here to understand why evil is eternally unacceptable ... clearly the vile nature itself spews as puss from an infectious boil! I for one grow by this for Love of God Who has delivered us from this forever?
Love, Steven 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,390
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

13 hours ago, gerbilwoman said:

Sounds like the Christians didn't even mention anything about gays, so I really don't get why they were asked to leave.  

12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

That's what I thought of too!

It shows how the darkness naturally hates the light ? Scripture is written upon the life...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

13 hours ago, ayin jade said:

You could have done it without that one offending blasphemic sentence. Its really foul, and should be in the adult news forum. Or deleted.

Point taken; I will edit that out of the OP.

11 hours ago, Kris said:

ITS totally abhorrent, vile and disgusting. These people are so lost, their hearts seem hardened beyond redemption.

I agree.  But we know that God abandons to their sins those that will not repent. 

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

It shows how the darkness naturally hates the light ? Scripture is written upon the life...

Well said, Steven, I couldn't have said it better!

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

God has left us here to understand why evil is eternally unacceptable ... clearly the vile nature itself spews as puss from an infectious boil! I for one grow by this for Love of God Who has delivered us from this forever?
Love, Steven 

Amen, Steven.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

Personally, I still feel a bit traumatized by that vile outburst that was directed towards our blessed Lord Jesus.

Yes, I got that from AJ's post too and that's why I removed that paragraph.  It really was beyond the pale.