• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1955

Allah was only a name given to an ancient moon idol that was found. [chick]

Jesus is the one truth living creator, Saviour,and mighty God. [Isaiah forty three:10,11]

Plus : I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John eight :24

PeterAV

Every word of God is pure:

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, missmuffet said:

Yes, they are both God.

Jehovah and allah are not GOD.   only Jehovah.   allah is a deceived religions god.

Their is no way you read that statement.  You must have thought it said IS JEHOVAH and GOD the same GOD .    YES.  ALLAH is false .  no chrislam interfaith all inclusive lies.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

39 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Jehovah and allah are not GOD.   only Jehovah.   allah is a deceived religions god.

Their is no way you read that statement.  You must have thought it said IS JEHOVAH and GOD the same GOD .    YES.  ALLAH is false .  no chrislam interfaith all inclusive lies.

You are right Jehovah is the God of the Bible. Allah is the Muslim's god and he is not the God of our Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

You are right Jehovah is the God of the Bible. Allah is the Muslim's god and he is not the God of our Bible.

We have to be on guard.    Their is  dark evil spirit at work trying to convince the people that all gods are really the SAME

ITS a lie .   Its all part of that spirit that is tied into that interfaith and all inclusive religion for world peace and unity.

All other gods are false .   No one is saved in their religion , nor athiests , none.  ONLY in CHRIST are we saved.  AND if we BELIEVE IN HIM we confess him and

no other gods .    God is  jealous GOD.  and hates the concepts of other god or gods being worshipped. 

IF you ever hear any version of this all inclusive mindset enter the church you are in.  you warn out and if they hear you not . YOU LEAVE asap.

A monster delusion is coming in twenty eighteen under the guise of what they call holy ghost FIRE FROM HEAVEN.  nar leaders and others are infected with this unity concept

as are emgergent and others too.   Its spreading like cancer.   

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We have to be on guard.    Their is  dark evil spirit at work trying to convince the people that all gods are really the SAME

ITS a lie .   Its all part of that spirit that is tied into that interfaith and all inclusive religion for world peace and unity.

All other gods are false .   No one is saved in their religion , nor athiests , none.  ONLY in CHRIST are we saved.  AND if we BELIEVE IN HIM we confess him and

no other gods .    God is  jealous GOD.  and hates the concepts of other god or gods being worshipped. 

IF you ever hear any version of this all inclusive mindset enter the church you are in.  you warn out and if they hear you not . YOU LEAVE asap.

A monster delusion is coming in twenty eighteen under the guise of what they call holy ghost FIRE FROM HEAVEN.  nar leaders and others are infected with this unity concept

as are emgergent and others too.   Its spreading like cancer.   

There is only one God. The God of the Holy Bible.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Just a small note:

The arabic word for God (or a transliteration of it) is used by Christians in several different languages and in Bibles in different languages....  When used in a Christian context by Christians in places such as Indonesia or malaysian Borneo.. it is used basically similar to how english speaking Christians use the english word 'God' .. i.e as a 'title' or whatever the correct term is.. not as a personal name.

The point I am trying to make is that I hope my fellow Christians would please keep in mind that a word can have different meanings or usages.  And this particular term also has a Christian meaning / usage.. And is used by fellow Christians in their languages.... So I hope Christians here on worthy would please keep that in mind too.

Thanks very much.

Edited by just_abc

17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

There is only one God. The God of the Holy Bible.

A hearty amen.   and tell oprah wimphrey  she lies.     As do many.   they say all different religons are worshipping the same GOD .  She lies .

all others worship Say tan.  or satan.     the only other group that does worship God are jews.  But nope they aint saved,   they worship him in ignorance

and must be taught JESUS is the SAVOIR.    but muslims are not worshipping the same God in different ways.  THAT is a lie from saytan.  and believe me , we don't want any part

of him.  

16 hours ago, just_abc said:

Just a small note:

The arabic word for God (or a transliteration of it) is used by Christians in several different languages and in Bibles in different languages....  When used in a Christian context by Christians in places such as Indonesia or malaysian Borneo.. it is used basically similar to how english speaking Christians use the english word 'God' .. i.e as a 'title' or whatever the correct term is.. not as a personal name.

The point I am trying to make is that I hope my fellow Christians would please keep in mind that a word can have different meanings or usages.  And this particular term also has a Christian meaning / usage.. And is used by fellow Christians in their languages.... So I hope Christians here on worthy would please keep that in mind too.

Thanks very much.

ALLAH aint GOD .   and to sit under men who try and deceive or trick us in any way to believe so ,  are doing the work NOT OF GOD, but of satan.

Satan wants the worship and the all inclusive religion will give him his desire .   the muslims follow satan.   I know that stings to hear .    and I don't mean it to be mean.

But say it with me.  allah is mans invention , budda a false religion , athiests false too,  any religion CEPT a true whole hearted follower OF JESUS is false.

Now     .     Let it sink in.    FOR GOD does not desire them to perish.    BUT If we allow men in any other mindset , OTHER THAN CHRIST ONLY ,  THEY WILL.

which means WE DONT DO THE WILL OF GOD.   let it sink in .      soak it in.  

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A hearty amen.   and tell oprah wimphrey  she lies.     As do many.   they say all different religons are worshipping the same GOD .  She lies .

all others worship Say tan.  or satan.     the only other group that does worship God are jews.  But nope they aint saved,   they worship him in ignorance

and must be taught JESUS is the SAVOIR.    but muslims are not worshipping the same God in different ways.  THAT is a lie from saytan.  and believe me , we don't want any part

of him.  

You could not pay me enough to watch Oprah.

• Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Davida said:

That's a fact. The god of this world, the devil/Satan- who is the deceiver of the whole world  ( Rev 12:9 )has many disguises and goes by many different names/words  and allah is one of them.

I hung my head in utter heaviness and sadness today.  the other site , they brining in the all inclusive faster now .

this all inclusive is just destroying the churches.    And it was all set up , you could TELL>

both memebers are new to that site .    One made a post saying he owed the other a huge apology.

Cause he was so hard on gays etc.   and that GOD convicted him last night and who is he to judge.

WELL you should have seen all the amens it got.     This all inclusive will be the ruin of so many churches .

He was playing the part of the bible believing Christain.   it was set up of course.   the gay one said thanks for calling him christain.

YEAH,   it was staged.   but the people who said amen ,  way more agree and are beginning to agree with this , just as they as they also

will with the all inclusive delusion interfaith etc.    What mostdont realize , IS this is THE mindset that will be law in time.

OH and man they use the word GOD IS LOVE .  I have never seen a word more USED yet so misunderstood in this generation .

Cause the love they preach not only wont warn squat , correct nothing .  it rejoices in inquity .    Never has a generation been so GOD is love

and yet knows NIETHER GOD NOR LOVE.