• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

14 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I guarantee IF JESUS were to be diagnosed by the most brilliant scholars of physcology today they would term him with some mental disorder

SO SAINTS marvel not its already happening among some shrinks today, that think the fundamental bible belieiving JESUS ONLY saves mindset is seen as mental too.

Did you read the article?  This is not a psychological study.  It's neuroscience, showing the effects of nurture on human development, i.e., the brain.  Note the difference in brain size.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

but here is the medical proof.

While their sure are some truths to medicine.   the same medicine

of the mind teachers are starting to conclude by medical proof that us biblical Christians are mental.  STILL Want to stickwith medicine and degrees of men.

Off topic. That's NOT what this article is about; if you had read it you would know that. 

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Some in medicine , physcology are also starting to PROVE , fundies like me are dangerous and mental.   Still want to hold on to the mind of man.

I agree I am sure their are different patterns.   But me I stick to GODS WORD for the world , medicine of physcology , theys making ones like me seem dangerous and crazy.

But not you.    You know I am just following Christ

Okay...one more time; that's NOT what the article is about.  I'm talking about childhood development of the brain, NOT psychology. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Okay...one more time; that's NOT what the article is about.  I'm talking about childhood development of the brain, NOT psychology. 

If you take an infant who is not loved and held the first year of their life there will be damage in their development.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

55 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I guarantee IF JESUS were to be diagnosed by the most brilliant scholars of physcology today they would term him with some mental disorder

SO SAINTS marvel not its already happening among some shrinks today, that think the fundamental bible belieiving JESUS ONLY saves mindset is seen as mental too.

Jesus rebuked the scholars, they were not blessed by Him.  (In Scripture, or since then, until He returns, Jesus changes not) ...

Today, when the mental so-called scholars diagnose a member of the body of Christ on earth, ekklesia, (born again ones),

they say at best they are delusional.   They may even diagnose true believers much worse often, unless Yahweh 'manages' the outcome (which He does very well, btw, as He Pleases) ......

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

God gave us the ability to diagnose and find answers for what ails man.  No conflict with the word of God.

Later,  possibly,  (Yahweh willing),  it will be disclosed that this is very much in conflict with Jesus, and opposed to Yahweh's Word.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

24 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus rebuked the scholars, they were not blessed by Him.  (In Scripture, or since then, until He returns, Jesus changes not) ...

Today, when the mental so-called scholars diagnose a member of the body of Christ on earth, ekklesia, (born again ones),

they say at best they are delusional.   They may even diagnose true believers much worse often, unless Yahweh 'manages' the outcome (which He does very well, btw, as He Pleases) ......

I guess I should have told this to morning glory too.  I knew what I was typing earlier was not what had been said by the neuroscience in this article.

ITS just I don't weigh much of squat of what sciences say .   nor neuro mind etc.   in corners of the globe , these very wise minds

are fast coming to the conclusion that fundamentalism is a disease, that its dangerous and uses the bad seeds as examples to jusfity their hatred of THE REAL CHRISTAIN

and of Christ himself.   Sure I went a bit around this particular study and dove more into the mind part.  BUT its what is happening people.

For no matter how wise man is, ITS THE CARNAL MIND and that mind is ENMITY with GOD and cannot receive the things of GOD.

But not marvel , tons of todays preachers of PHDS or masters in PHYSCOLOGIES anyway and That is the LENS on how they understand the bible too. MANS MIND

its why our churches are in shambles.    Mens wisdom fed right from the puplits aint saving a soul  .

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I know what you say about Jesus rebuking the scholars is true.  But that is not what the article is about.    It's about physical development of the brain, or the lack thereof, in babies.  This article has nothing to do with psychology or psychiatry.

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I guess I should have told this to morning glory too.  I knew what I was typing earlier was not what had been said by the neuroscience in this article.

ITS just I don't weigh much of squat of what sciences say .   nor neuro mind etc.   in corners of the globe , these very wise minds

are fast coming to the conclusion that fundamentalism is a disease, that its dangerous and uses the bad seeds as examples to jusfity their hatred of THE REAL CHRISTAIN

and of Christ himself.   Sure I went a bit around this particular study and dove more into the mind part.  BUT its what is happening people.

For no matter how wise man is, ITS THE CARNAL MIND and that mind is ENMITY with GOD and cannot receive the things of GOD.

But not marvel , tons of todays preachers of PHDS or masters in PHYSCOLOGIES anyway and That is the LENS on how they understand the bible too. MANS MIND

its why our churches are in shambles.    Mens wisdom fed right from the puplits aint saving a soul  .

I agree to a point but what is your thought on the article?  You know, the lack of brain development in babies??

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Later,  possibly,  (Yahweh willing),  it will be disclosed that this is very much in conflict with Jesus, and opposed to Yahweh's Word.

The article and the pictures show what can happen to a baby's brain development if they don't have a bond with the mother and are neglected or abused.  I doubt if God will disclose that nurturing a child is in opposition to His word.  It really helps if you READ the article, jeff.

• Thumbs Up 1