IGNORED

New Jerusalem is A Cube Not a Pyramid and Yahshua Messiah is The Corner Stone Not The Capstone

Jude1:3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, Jude1:3 said:

Pyramids are Satan's Counterfeit to God's New Jerusalem Cube.

Yahshua Messiah is The Chief "Cornerstone" Not The Capstone. The "Capstone" is what goes on top of a Pyramid. 

A Cornerstone:

Cornerstone-300x199.jpg

A Capstone:

4586998659_398x305.jpg

They are NOT the same thing.

On 11/19/2017 at 4:21 PM, Jude1:3 said:

• Capstone- a stone fixed on top of something, typically a wall.

• Cornerstone - a stone that forms the base of a corner of a building, joining two walls.

Shabbat shalom, Jude.

Well, you've gotten enough support to make you feel good. Now, it's my turn.

You said, "Yahshua Messiah is The Chief 'Cornerstone' Not The Capstone. The 'Capstone' is what goes on top of a Pyramid. "

And yet, if one looks up the word "cornerstone" in the KJV Scriptures (or actually, the WORDS "corner stone") and one will find the following:

Job 38:6
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone (Hebrew: eVen pinnaataah = "stone of-its-pinnacle") thereof;
KJV
Isaiah 28:16
16 Therefore thus saith the LORD God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation, a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone (Hebrew: eVen bochan pinnat yiqrat = "a-stone tested of-pinnacle valuable"), a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
KJV
Ephesians 2:20
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone (Greek: akrogooniaiou = "top-angled");
KJV
1 Peter 2:6
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone (Greek: lithon akrogooniaion = "stone top-angled"), elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
KJV

OT:68 'eVen (eh'-ven); from the root of OT:1129 through the meaning to build; a stone:
KJV -  carbuncle,  mason,  plummet, [chalk-, hail-, head-, sling-] stone (-ny), (divers) weight (-s).

OT:976 bochan (bo'-khan); from OT:974; trial:
KJV - tried.

OT:974 baachan (baw-khan'); a primitive root; to test (especially metals); generally and figuratively, to investigate:
KJV - examine, prove, tempt, try (trial).

OT:6438 pinnaah (pin-naw'); feminine of OT:6434; an angle; by implication, a pinnacle; figuratively, a chieftain:
KJV - bulwark, chief, corner, stay, tower.

OT:3368 yaaqaar (yaw-kawr'); from OT:3365; valuable (obj. or subj.): -brightness, clear, costly, excellent, fat, honourable women, precious, reputation.

NT:3037 lithos (lee'-thos); apparently a primary word; a stone (literally or figuratively):
KJV - (mill-, stumbling-) stone.

NT:204 akrogooniaios (ak-rog-o-nee-ah'-yos); from NT:206 and NT:1137; belonging to the extreme corner:
KJV - chief corner.

NT:206 akron (ak'-ron); neuter of an adj. probably akin to the base of NT:188; the extremity:
KJV - one end ... other, tip, top, uttermost participle

(like "acrophobia" is the "fear of heights")

NT:1137 goonia (go-nee'-ah); probably akin to NT:1119; an angle:
KJV - corner, quarter.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

So, by your own definitions above, which one of those definitions fits what is being talked about in the Scriptures?

Next, the New Jerusalem CANNOT be a cube. As Ravi Zacharias would say, "Let my people THINK":

First, here is what is said about the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21 and 22:

Revelation 21:9-22:6
21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit (on the wind) to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven (out of the sky) from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

zw. gate of new jer.png

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Image001.jpg

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Please note that this verse does NOT say that it is a cube! It says that it LIES FOURSQUARE; that is, it has a SQUARE FOOTPRINT! Here's the Greek:

16 Kai hee polis tetragoonos keitai kai to meekos autees hoson kai to platos. Kai emetreesen teen polin too kalamoo epi stadioon doodeka chiliadoon, to meekos kai to platos kai to hupsos autees isa estin.

16 Kai = 16 And/Also
hee = the
polis = city
tetragoonos = four-angled
keitai = sits
kai = and/also
to = the
meekos = length
autees = of-it/its
hoson = as
kai = and/also
to = the
platos. = width.
Kai = And/Also
emetreesen = he-measured
teen = the
polin = city
too = with-the
kalamoo = reed/tube
epi = above/upon/at
stadioon = stadioi/furlongs
doodeka = twelve
chiliadoon, = thousands,
to = the
meekos = length
kai = and/also
to = the
platos = width
kai = and/also
to = the
hupsos = height
autees = of-it/its
isa = equal
estin. = they-are. 

16 And/Also the city four-angled sits and/also the length of-it/its as and/also the width. And/Also he-measured the city with-the reed/tube above/upon/at stadioi/furlongs twelve thousands, the length and/also the width and/also the height of-it/its equal they-are.

If it were a cube, there are problems:

fifteen hundred miles cube2.jpg

fifteen hundred miles pyramid.jpg

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits (thick), according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

New Jer Levels.png

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

newjer5.jpg

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
KJV

cube math2.jpg

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

........ Its Length, Breadth, and Height ARE EQUAL.

• Revelation 21:16

Rev21b22.jpg

Edited by Jude1:3

ARE EQUAL

eab3991f126e392941e35d5e4dd8a781.jpg

Really ask yourself why Pharaoh's Mask had a hood like a Cobra :

Indiancobra.jpg

o-KING-TUT-MASK-570.jpg

12 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

........ Its Length, Breadth, and Height ARE EQUAL.

• Revelation 21:16

Rev21b22.jpg

Shabbat shalom, Jude.

OR, 

dimensions of pyramid.png

Remember: Dimensions do NOT determine directions!

Shabbat shalom, Jude.

Tell me this: If the New Jerusalem is a cube, what is its ROOF made of? Where is the mention of the ROOF? OR, is it open to space? OR, ... what?

Shabbat shalom, again, Jude.

Y'know what? If it doesn't HAVE a "roof," then you could just let all the walls come together to a point, and ... Voila! You've got a four-sided pyramid!

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

There are pyramids, and there is the pyramid.

Satan is an imitator. There are many imitations of the great pyramid whose geometry dimensions  physical location and orientation have been subject of long study resulting in much speculation. None of which proves the shape of the things yet to come, but do  tend to be proof of things that were, are, as well as indicators of what will come.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I enjoyed your post. I also have learned that the pyramids and all that area was built before the flood. I also never get enough of reading about the New Jerusalem although it is so mysterious. One of my personal favorites as regards the mysterious, is Ezekiel's description of a temple in chapters 40-44.  I love to read it because it causes me to dwell on the awesomeness of God, even though I don't dare to speculate about it. I do know, however, that the Scriptures are being unveiled in these last days and that it may not be long before we can know more because Daniel said, " But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. "

''