• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/8/2017 at 12:24 PM, shiloh357 said:

Just making the point that neither I nor anyone else is going to be lectured by you about what we should or should not post.

but you do it,and so many times rudely and disrespectfully, so it makes it ok for you to do it?

18 hours ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

I do wish to apologize to shiloh357 and everyone else here for misunderstanding the thread.

You have yourself a merry Christmas and a happy new Year. I'm done with this thread.

shilow357: you don't like the post you are free to ignore it.  But if you choose to criticize it, you can expect push back.

By the way I care about everyone, including those who hate me because love and humor are the two things that have gotten me through the years I have contributed to these debate sites and snarling at others is not love. It's an expression of entitlement. Please show me in scripture where it entitles you to deal with anyone in the manner in which you have, but I guess that too is included in your statement of uncaring about what anyone thinks.

Shiloh357 said: I don't have to care what you think or what you approve of and I am not under any moral obligation to tailor my posting habits to your sensitivities.

Have a wonderful day when that day comes when you must justifying your actions to he who made you.  I'm sure that will be an extremely comfortable event for you. You have a great day now and welcome to my ignore list because with your attitude I can't really see any reason to hear your vitriol a second time.

Shiloh357 said:I don't really care.  It makes it easier on me if you ignore me, anyway.  I have no tolerance for condescending, self-righteousness. 

No need to apologize to someone in the wrong. apologizing here is like giving pearls to swines.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  167
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

41 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

shilow357: **************************************************************

Shiloh357 said:*********************************************************

Shiloh357 said:*******************************************************************

No need to apologize to someone in the wrong.************************************

Please delete the quotes you had from Shiloh.

There was an interaction through a pm that we both came together  and came to an understanding that culminated in both of us removing all our posts here. Neither of us gave a good accounting of ourselves and being in the right or the wrong has nothing to do with acting like we belong here.

I do not think that either of us were the first nor will be the last to show the worst we have inside of ourselves at the least appropriate of times.

Please look around at either of mine or Shiloh's posts here, after the OP and you will see that all posts between either of us have been personally edited out. Shiloh missed one of his on the second page, by mistake and I have just gotten in contact with Glory and am about to ask her to delete any quotes she has of either one of us, on this thread.

To me, asking forgiveness is a personal commitment to obtaining  release from conduct that is unbecoming of my own standards. Shiloh has already apologized to me and that speaks volumes for his character.  I posted this final post asking forgiveness  and informed him of the missed post in a pm after he had already left the site. I don't think that he has return yet,  to see any of this or to react to it.

Both of us has left this regrettable incident behind us and a I would please ask all here to respect our decision. I thank all of you guys and praise you in the highest for the sentiment that you've shown here. You are good people and I am thankful that I have found my way into the community, but I think that we as Christians need to turn our collective attention to more positive concerns and turn up the light of Jesus Christ while dimming our own and this is why I posted the apology post. It's not about me and it's not about Shiloh or anyone of us. It's about God .

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Davida said:

When two people had a little tangle which happens - & both backed off...I see nothing fruitful in bringing it back up again.

Agreed. God Bless you my friend.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

but you do it,and so many times rudely and disrespectfully, so it makes it ok for you to do it?

Personal attack. Please stop going after mg. If you have problems, discuss it in pm or with the mods. 

Post reported.

• Thumbs Up 3

I really think that there should be a cleaning up of this thread, so we can move on with uplifted hearts. It's a season for that, is it not. Thank you and God bless everyone here.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, ayin jade said:
2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Personal attack. Please stop going after mg. If you have problems, discuss it in pm or with the mods. 

Post reported.

I did not go after anyone personally k?

This was my response :

On 12/8/2017 at 2:29 PM, MorningGlory said:

I am of that same mindset.  We are accountable to God and the law, not to others'disapproval of our words.  It's presumptuous to tell others how they should think or speak.  And futile.

But you do that all the time?

And you reported me for this?

for pointing out the truth?

WOW, some people here can be rude to others  be disrespectful to others, say it's presumptuous to tell others how they should think or speak.  And futile. and if someone points it out that that person does it all the time, they get reported?  looks more like a two tear system going on here...-not fair- no serry

Edited by 1to3

1 hour ago, Justmemyselfandi said:

Please delete the quotes you had from Shiloh.

There was an interaction through a pm that we both came together  and came to an understanding that culminated in both of us removing all our posts here. Neither of us gave a good accounting of ourselves and being in the right or the wrong has nothing to do with acting like we belong here.

I do not think that either of us were the first nor will be the last to show the worst we have inside of ourselves at the least appropriate of times.

Please look around at either of mine or Shiloh's posts here, after the OP and you will see that all posts between either of us have been personally edited out. Shiloh missed one of his on the second page, by mistake and I have just gotten in contact with Glory and am about to ask her to delete any quotes she has of either one of us, on this thread.

To me, asking forgiveness is a personal commitment to obtaining  release from conduct that is unbecoming of my own standards. Shiloh has already apologized to me and that speaks volumes for his character.  I posted this final post asking forgiveness  and informed him of the missed post in a pm after he had already left the site. I don't think that he has return yet,  to see any of this or to react to it.

Both of us has left this regrettable incident behind us and a I would please ask all here to respect our decision. I thank all of you guys and praise you in the highest for the sentiment that you've shown here. You are good people and I am thankful that I have found my way into the community, but I think that we as Christians need to turn our collective attention to more positive concerns and turn up the light of Jesus Christ while dimming our own and this is why I posted the apology post. It's not about me and it's not about Shiloh or anyone of us. It's about God .

I just read this post today, I did not know of any inner going ons. I just remarked of what I saw was going on in this thread when reading it today and i found some responses quite rude and unfair and mentioned it.

since someone now says they reported me, I cannot delete what I wrote as i am now being accused of wrong doing when i simply gave my thoughts to how unfair it all is.

I have nothing more to say about this, only that if we all could be more respectful of one another , it certainly would make this place a much nicer place.

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Just now, 1to3 said:

I just read this post today, I did not know of any inner going ons. I just remarked of what I saw was going on in this thread when reading it today and i found quite unfair and mentioned it.

since someone now says they reported me, I cannot delete what I wrote as i am now being accused of wrong doing when i simply gave my thoughts to how unfair it all is.

I have nothing more to say about this, only that if we all could be more respectful of one another , it certainly would make this place a much nicer place.

When we wish to change the status quo, we should always start with ourselves.  Trying to stir up dissent between other members is hardly what Jesus would have us do.  We are all works in progress.

Just now, MorningGlory said:

When we wish to change the status quo, we should always start with ourselves.  Trying to stir up dissent between other members is hardly what Jesus would have us do.  We are all works in progress.

Are you trying to :Trying to stir up dissent?

I am trying to clear things up and you are now trying to stir the pot further?

Sorry, I do not wish to engage with you.

Peace