• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Well I am out for now .    Pudgenik.     leave that system .  

I can not leave being catholic. 

But as i said before, your concern touches me. I do understand you. Even if you dont think so.

When the time comes, you will be happy i persevered.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

What is your personal statement of believe Pudgenik?

A Tree and its Fruit
…20So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’…Matt.7:21

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/27/1965

On 1/1/2018 at 6:20 PM, Sanctum said:

A good part of Jesus's earthly ministry, along with the disciples, was casting out demons. After that, not much is said about the topic. 

I'm trying to understand more about spiritual warfare, possession and the power that evil spirits wield. 

Do demons still possess people, and can they possess Christians? What do they do - does a person know they are possessed? How can they be cast out - by the person themself, the prayers of others, the ministry? Does it take special exorcism? 

Also, can the devil read a person's mind?

Sanctum, I think you are asking some important questions. Quickly skimming through quite a few pages of responses, I did not see a lot of careful explanations based on what the Bible says. Some time ago I wrote a post on this topic on my blog. It is mainly based on Ephesians 4:26-27. I think it directly addresses most of your questions. If you're interested in reading it, here it is. After reading, I hope you might comment on it here at Worthy Christian Forums:

The Devil's Place in a Christian's Life, an Analysis of Ephesians 4:26-27

Edited by Mark Corbett

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

My friend, you are in for a storm. Lol.  

Yes, you are absolutely correct

I been through that here before ha ha. But there are many Catholics saved by Christ. If they placed there trust in him when the gospel was heard. The catholic church teaches the death of Jesus on the cross for sins. That faith justified us in Gods eyes. I don't believe in all Catholic doctrine.  But it's like you can be wrong in certain areas and still be saved. It's not good for our walk with GOd but it will not take away our salvation. I mean in the early church the Galatians went wrong but they did not stop being in Christ. I am sure Paul correction set them right. But I read too many books on the Catholic saints and there lives to know that they knew and walked with God. Some think if you defend the Catholic church you are defending another gospel diffrent from the Apostles.  Everyone is saved through faith once they trusted christ. His sacrifice atone for sins. We are wash clean in the precious blood of Jesus. Then God gives us the gift of the holy spirit. We are sanctified by the holy spirit. We have the new nature of God in our spirits. So we can put on Christ and walk in him. But it takes time to grow. By learning the word and putting off the old man. I know Catholics do this and have this too. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The people who were outside of Isarel who lived the spirit of the law was circumcised in there hearts so said Paul. If someone lives in faith of God his faith will be counted for righteousness even if he never heard the name of Jesus. Because in his heart he believe in Jesus.

You wrong wayne.     This is that mindset that is leading all into and will lead all to accept this one world religion .

How on earth can a muslim who prays to allah, but does good works  enter the kingdom of heaven.

Yall are condemning people.    The popes have said identical things.    We need to be focused on the gospel .

and the preaching of that .    The early church knew this.   In essence THINK about what you are saying .     GOOD WORKS SAVES.   so now who is preaching thewrong  gospel.

I get attacked by some , not you, but some for being grave , sincere ,   and yet I preach JESUS ONLY SAVES

Paul was talking about BELIEVING GENTILES those who believed in JESUS and he was making the comparions that those gentiles who BELEIVED IN JESUS

cause that is the only way THE LAW  can be written on hearts,  and comparing those to unbelieving jews who sought to earn it .

Read the letter as a whole .  LOOK down a few verses HE MAKES THAT CLEAR .  just look down a few verses.

Yall , we need to never allow any to feel saved OUTSIDE of JESUS .   instead WE NEED TO PREACH JESUS to the lost .

just focus on reaching the lost .    

26 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I been through that here before ha ha. But there are many Catholics saved by Christ. If they placed there trust in him when the gospel was heard. The catholic church teaches the death of Jesus on the cross for sins. That faith justified us in Gods eyes. I don't believe in all Catholic doctrine.  But it's like you can be wrong in certain areas and still be saved. It's not good for our walk with GOd but it will not take away our salvation. I mean in the early church the Galatians went wrong but they did not stop being in Christ. I am sure Paul correction set them right. But I read too many books on the Catholic saints and there lives to know that they knew and walked with God. Some think if you defend the Catholic church you are defending another gospel diffrent from the Apostles.  Everyone is saved through faith once they trusted christ. His sacrifice atone for sins. We are wash clean in the precious blood of Jesus. Then God gives us the gift of the holy spirit. We are sanctified by the holy spirit. We have the new nature of God in our spirits. So we can put on Christ and walk in him. But it takes time to grow. By learning the word and putting off the old man. I know Catholics do this and have this too. 

This is the problem.   you are tied into Rome . whether or not your catholic or not .

that system has taught serious lies for years.   yes, I know lots of other churches do too.

As this time ,YES their are some in catholocism that are saved for now ,   what I mean is ,  they have come to Christ .  but not the Christ the catholic church preaches

and in time , like many before them,  the evidence will be seen as they first start seeing the errors , start trying to correct

then as they aer not heard, THEY COME OUT .    I know a babe who first comes to Christ will not see as it as false or others .   No, but inside them

the holy spirit will be at work, they will be feasting from the pages of the bible,  and they will soon understand oh dear the reason why so much

of what our leaders were teaching was so empty  ,  IS because they were false.    While i don't agree with all luther taught ,   Notice

he did not come out OF ROME the first day ,   nope it took time and he began warning first .  MENNOS SIMMONS TOO

HE got tugged on the heart by GOD.  so he went into the bible and began to see and test what he was taught .   

HIS words.............it did not take long for me to realize it was not the ana Baptists that were deceived, it was US who had been deceived.

And i think within a few years , after trying to help and warn, HE TOO LEFT .

SO yeah i know Right now even their are babes in JESUS within that system , as well as are in many wrong places .  BUT IN TIME with the aide of the HOLY GHOST

they always end up leaving the wrong places .     Lets get serious again.    Preach JESUS and stop entertaining thoughts.

wayne just do this .  please . 

38 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Paul corrected the galations cause he knew if they stayed in error THEY WOULD NOT END UP IN CHRIST at all.

That is why we correct .   Get them out .   Wayne ,   pudgenik,   can you all NOT see what is going on with ROME and the world RIGHT NOW .

She is gathering all faiths and other religions and etc under her wings.    SHE is the one leading this formation of a one world religion 

that is all inclusive ,  and aint preaching a muslim or buddits needs to repent of that religion , but rather they are fine IN IT .

We should be preaching JESUS and HIS sayings , including the one that says HE IS THE ONLY WAY and no other way.

We need to be warning people how dire and serious this error that while Rome may lead,  many others are saying it too now

that this is erroneous and leave rome and any church that is placing unity with the world for world peace.

I don't think some get that this mindset IS the delusion that will lead all to the wicked one .    People should have

listend to those who warned .  but sadly most don't .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I don't think some get that this mindset IS the delusion that will lead all to the wicked one .

Some simply cannot see... But hopefully when it happens, some people will remember and wake up!

"And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe." - John 14:29

Just follow, follow the Spirit.

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth;
for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak;
and He will tell you things to come." - John 16:13

"He who has ears to hear, let him hear!" - Matthew 11:15

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

As this time ,YES their are some in catholocism that are saved for now ,   what I mean is ,  they have come to Christ .  but not the Christ the catholic church preaches

I also grew up in the RCC, but later left.  Not because they believed in a different Jesus, but their other teachings.  I would be interested in an explanation of what you meant when you say "but not like the Christ the catholic church teaches". 

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

I also grew up in the RCC, but later left.  Not because they believed in a different Jesus, but their other teachings.  I would be interested in an explanation of what you meant when you say "but not like the Christ the catholic church teaches". 

One light .  remember when paul said preaches another JESUS.     

How many men who are false still say TRUTH.    THEY DO false prophets can still say truths .    But when we preach JESUS , we preach ONLY HIS TRUTH.

that is what i mean by not the one the catholic church teaches.   I KNOW they got some things RIGHT .  i investigated them.  SURE

they have some things right .  BUT the emeregent church even has some things RIGHT , and we both know they false .

What makes a wolf in wool so dangerous is that they can appear as men of righteousness.   

Why did paul say Preaches ANOTHER JESUS.   cause they did preach Jesus but they preached going under the law as well.

Prime example.    the catholic doctrine may preach Some JESUS,  but what the heck do they really POINT TOO.   NOT JESUS..................they pointing to something else .

all the while doing it IN JESUS NAME.  hence preaching ANOTHER JESUS.