• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Maybe you didnt see what i wrote about Judas, or maybe you are just trying to avoid scriptural truth. 

Judas was never saved. I am not trying to avoid anything. Judas's name was NEVER written in heaven for it was prophesied In the OT that He would betray Christ. 

Just because Jesus was speaking to His disciples that their names were written in heaven does not mean He was speaking to Judas specifically as well. He wasnt. 

some would even ask why then did Jesus pick Judas at all. It was to fulfill prophecy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

37 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

1) Those who are truly saved will never be possessed. though we can fall into sin, that is not the same thing as casting out the holy Ghost. Those who claim to be Christian and then walk away were never true Christians to begin with

2) I never said that.

3) YES Satan attacks anybody, Christian or otherwise, but that is not the same thing as outright possessing a Christian. No truly saved Christian can ever be possessed because (well, I already said it) Satan cannot cast out the Holy Ghost....and neither can we.

Being a true Christian has nothing to do with being perfect. No one is perfect. Being a true Christian is striving to live you life like Jesus. To be humble of heart, to reach out with love. To be the humble servant. And know we are Gods children.

As a parent, my children fail, they do dumb things. But they are still my children. Even if they fall away from God, i still love them.

The same thing is true with Christians and Jews. Gods love is eternal. Even if you turn your back on God, He will still love you. 

Tell me, with Jesus words, "it would have been better if he had never been born".

Would you believe me if i told you God still loves Judas. God still loves Satan to. But in both cases, they will never allow themselves to be loved by God.

It is when we sin that we choose to push God and the Holy Spirit out. 

5 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Judas was never saved. I am not trying to avoid anything. Judas's name was NEVER written in heaven for it was prophesied In the OT that He would betray Christ. 

Just because Jesus was speaking to His disciples that their names were written in heaven does not mean He was speaking to Judas specifically as well. He wasnt. 

some would even ask why then did Jesus pick Judas at all. It was to fulfill prophecy

You are calling Jesus a lier.

Just because you were never taught that the children of God could loose thier inheritance. You think the scripture is incorrect. 

The Jews of the Old Testiment, one threw away his inheritance. 

Are you going to tell me the Jews were not saved?

What is the scripture?

John 1. In the beginning was the Word. The Word was God. The Word became flesh and dwelt amoung us.

The very Word you read is Jesus. And what must you do to recieve Jesus.  You Recieve Him into your heart.

The Jews didnt recognize Jesus, but many recieved the Word into thier hearts.

2 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

You are not alone in this error. There are many here at Worthy who will quote Jesus, and say it is absolute truth. But when it comes to a subject that you and they find grating, will then say Jesus didnt mean it that way. 

This is just an example of the same thing. In breaking the bread and blessing it. Jesus says, "do this in remeberance of me". 

Many churches and people will have endless excuses why they will not do it.

Again, is not Jesus God, then why refuse His teachings

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Davida said:

So much doctrinal error & heresy in your posts. It is blaspheming God & speaking contrary & contradicts the Word of God, to say that God loves Satan. The scripture clearly says GOD hates evil & opposes it. The Bible scripture says hell was created for the devil & his angels. (Matt 25:41) So why did God create hell for Satan & his angels. God is not schizophrenic or divided saying one thing and then the opposite. So, the claiming God is only love is false and denying God's qualities of Holiness & Righteousness & Justice etc is misrepresenting the heavenly Father. The living God is Holy & Just and that is why this world is under His judgment. The Bible is clear, Judas never was saved. Judas is in hell because he belonged to Satan, Judas betrayed Jesus and tried to profit from those who conspired to Kill the Son of God. This is why it would have been better that he had not been born. He will face GOD'S unfathomable Righteous WRATH.

Matt 25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

2 Peter 2:4   

For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;

Revelation 20:10  

And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Pudgenik don't realize he is under an all inclusive mind.     He has got to flee any concept of ROME NOW .    You right .

This will get worse for pudgenik .  This will lead to a non punishing GOD the longer he stays under ROMES influence .

Davida you are so right on this .     Jacob have I loved but ESSAU I have hated.   While you and I both KNOW its GOD , HIS DESIRE that none would perish but rather repent .

WE also know ,   The same GOD who said I HATE your feast days I hate your etc.    Their comes a point when all one will receive is a hard heart .

GOD even SENDS , HE SENDS a STRONG DELUSOIN to those who reject the love of the truth, so that they will believe a lie and ,  be ,  what is that next word.

DAMNED.     Pudgenik,  bud if you reading this,   I keep warning you flee and stop defending that catholic faith .  prayers to mary , saints , or etc. IS WORSHIP

You going to fall pudgnik, their is nothing I can do for you, IF YOU wont heed these warnings.   Have NOTHING TO DO WITH ROME  /   START OVER NOW n the bible

and grow from that pure biblical honey tasting words.     DO it pudgnik   you running out of time.    

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

You are not alone in this error. There are many here at Worthy who will quote Jesus, and say it is absolute truth. But when it comes to a subject that you and they find grating, will then say Jesus didnt mean it that way. 

This is just an example of the same thing. In breaking the bread and blessing it. Jesus says, "do this in remeberance of me". 

Many churches and people will have endless excuses why they will not do it.

Pudgenik.    THEN Why ,  seriously answer this.  WHY on earth do you defend some catholic teachings which are WAY contrary TO GOD.

You kill your testimony with that .   Don't you realize how dangerous that church is.  

I aint trying to be mean.   But its so obvious that even from its start it had errors big time.

I read a book about the vicars of Christ ,   written by  a catholic so yes he was bias.  BUT EVERY POPE he wrote about I saw HUGE ERRORS in their doctrine  .  Blashpemy.

IF every pope had blasphemous errors,  THEN HOW ON EARTH was that church ever THE CHURCH.   it wasn't .

IT don't matter that some popes were far worse or more brutal than others.  THEY all justified Blasphemous things .   SO that alone would or should tell anyone

that church aint no Church.   don't matter if they have some things right .   Look at all the dangerous doctrines they have taught and teach.

And now ,  its whirling into so much apostacy with this all inclusive world peace unity lie.    

I aint condemning catholics,  I am saying GET THEM OUT of that SYSTEM  .   never support that system.  

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pudgenik.    THEN Why ,  seriously answer this.  WHY on earth do you defend some catholic teachings which are WAY contrary TO GOD.

You kill your testimony with that .   Don't you realize how dangerous that church is.  

I aint trying to be mean.   But its so obvious that even from its start it had errors big time.

I read a book about the vicars of Christ ,   written by  a catholic so yes he was bias.  BUT EVERY POPE he wrote about I saw HUGE ERRORS in their doctrine  .  Blashpemy.

IF every pope had blasphemous errors,  THEN HOW ON EARTH was that church ever THE CHURCH.   it wasn't .

IT don't matter that some popes were far worse or more brutal than others.  THEY all justified Blasphemous things .   SO that alone would or should tell anyone

that church aint no Church.   don't matter if they have some things right .   Look at all the dangerous doctrines they have taught and teach.

And now ,  its whirling into so much apostacy with this all inclusive world peace unity lie.    

I aint condemning catholics,  I am saying GET THEM OUT of that SYSTEM  .   never support that system.  

So do you give the blessing and break the bread as Jesus instructed us to do?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

On 1/1/2018 at 6:20 PM, Sanctum said:

A good part of Jesus's earthly ministry, along with the disciples, was casting out demons. After that, not much is said about the topic. 

I'm trying to understand more about spiritual warfare, possession and the power that evil spirits wield. 

Do demons still possess people, and can they possess Christians? What do they do - does a person know they are possessed? How can they be cast out - by the person themself, the prayers of others, the ministry? Does it take special exorcism? 

Also, can the devil read a person's mind?

I will try to answer your questions in order.

1. Do demons still posses people?  Yes, they do.

2. Can they possess Christians?  No for darkness and light cannot posses the same space at the same time, for Christians have His Holy Spirit in them, and are sealed by the same Spirit.

3. What do they do - does a person know they are possessed?  I don't think they do, but some might and welcome it.

4. How are they cast out?

A. By the person themselves?  No.

B. By prayers of others?  Some can only be cast out through prayer and fasting

C. The Ministry?  That would depend on those who are in ministry.  Some do not believe in possession, so they would not.  Others do, but feel they are not called because they don't have enough faith and some will, as they do have the faith and have been moved by the Holy Spirit to do so.

D. Does it take special exorcism?  If you mean like the movie Exorcist, no.  I am not familiar with other forms of "exorcisms, so I cannot answer that question.

5. Can the devil read your mind?  No, but he has been around since before you were born and probably knows what your pet sins are and will use them against you.  He does this by suggesting thoughts and desires.

I will also add that any satanic being can oppress a person, even Christians, but they cannot posses Christians.  If you need verification on how demonic forces work, just read through some of the threads here on Worthy and you will see the hate, confusion, false teaching, etc. in some of the posts.  Yes, demonic forces are more at work in the lives of those who chose to follow Christ then any other group as we are his enemy, on the front lines of the spiritual battle.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,115
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if a person still has some sin in their lives, can the demon attach itself to that sin and harass the Christian  with different things. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, other one said:

if a person still has some sin in their lives, can the demon attach itself to that sin and harass the Christian  with different things. 

That would be everybody as we all do sin now and again, so deeper oppression, yes ... possession, not for those who are His.