• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

5-indian-paintings-krishna-yasoda.preview.jpg

Krishna is also portrayed a coming into this world through a human mother. 

Mystery Babylon - the mother of all false religions 

Edited by Waggles
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

On 1/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, Mystic_Pizza said:

I would suspect that I'm going far too much on 'feelings

Feelings are the first line of human defense. Do not bank on them but also do not ignore them either.

If the outcome will be detrimental or catty, then the feelings might be suspect, but ladies are gifted with their version of 'men's fight or flight' response. Women have this 'protect and nurture' in-built into the way they perceive things.

Ladies make exemplary (generally) support persons and act as an ameliorating quantity. Most I have met are not suited to the leadership roles they seem pressed into by cowardly men. However, men are not so very good at the love and nurture thing either. They are complimentary (or should be).

Satan has been personified as female in some of his underhand dealings - in comparison the the Lord, HaSatan would generally be suited to the comic role of the back-biting MIL that we see in soap operas. 

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

The devil within the Church today is actually protected by certain Church authorities from the official devil-hunter in the Church -- the exorcist. ... To the question, 'Are there men of the curia who are followers of Satan?' Milingo responded, 'Certainly there are priests and bishops. I stop at this level of ecclesiastical hierarchy because I am an archbishop, higher than this I cannot go.' - Archbishop Milingo

"Archbishop Milingo is a good bishop and his contention that there are satanists in Rome is completely correct. Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome." - Malachi Martin. Ex Jesuit

Cardinal Newman, in his book, "The Development of the Christian Religion," admits that ... "Temples, incense, oil lamps, votive offerings, holy water, holidays and season of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure (of priests and monks and nuns), images ... are ALL of pagan origin..." (Page 359).

“Through some crack or other in the temple of God, the smoke of Satan has entered .” — Pope Paul VI, 1972

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

21 minutes ago, KiwiChristian said:

“Through some crack or other in the temple of God, the smoke of Satan has entered .”

As posted many times, as noted through all the centuries,

quote " frienduff thaylorde replied to Hobie_'s topic in General Discussion : That church was of darkness from its start. SOLD out it did so as to escape persecution. Those monsters along with Constantine, murdered christains and others , RIGHT from her cradle."

i.e. the "moke of staan"  flows freely from it..... as a source,  as promoted daily by it ......

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 1/2/2018 at 11:01 AM, Mystic_Pizza said:

I have a strange question to ask, and I've wondered about this for years- hopefully, someone has some insight..?

In the past I've read and seen things online (movies, documentaries, etc.) about various...'hauntings', etc.- the Smurls come to mind, the Amityville business (if that one is true, have no idea on any of them, really), and a smattering of others over the years- and there seems to be one common thread running through it that I've noticed: the people it happens to, seem to almost always be Catholic. Unless I'm mistaken, but I have to say that's the one thing I look for whenever I hear or read about things like this-

I've tried 'googling' it 20 ways to Tuesday, and nothing comes up about it, I mean literally nothing, nada, zilch- and I'm having trouble trying to figure out just what the connection is, here, and there does somehow seem to be some sort of a connection...does being Catholic (which I'm not) somewhat 'target' people for things like that, on occasion? Although I have NO problem with people who are Catholic, for me there was just too much 'pageantry', rote recitation, involvement with saints,etc. involved, and it always gave me an uncomfortable feeling- this does NOT mean I don't believe Catholics are not 'saved', I think the Lord looks deep into each heart for the truth about what it is that they are all about where He is concerned...and I don't believe being 'Catholic', 'Protestant', 'Lutheran', etc. has a thing in the world to do with any of it..but again, that's just me.

So! Anybody have a clue, here? lol~ 

I am Catholic, and I work in the field you are asking about.

The Lord has me working with both Catholic priests as well as ministers. 

I believe Hollywood makes the movies more glamorous using catholic than anything else. But the truth is all mankind is the enemy of Satan. He wants our downfall, period.

Spiritual warfare, deliverances, possessions (human and other) are all real. So are conditions of the mind. Multiple personalities and so on.

Every time any deliverance is done, all sorts of testing takes place. Tons of prayer. (I have a man with a special gift of fasting who works with me.)

If you have any questions, I'll answer what I can. 

Sincerely, Pudge

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

A couple of years after first becoming a Christian I married, and my wife and I moved into an old house which we vacated after a year for something more comfortable and a little bigger. But that year was filled with a series of demonic visitations which freaked my wife out (she could see them) and make me angry (I could sense them). Once a demon appeared to my wife in the form of a human man dressed very tidily and respectfully leaning on the door lintel. The moment she called me and woke me, (this was about 3am as she was tending to our firstborn baby) I woke and could immediately sense the evil presence in the house. I would charge through the house in righteous indignation demanding they leave. They would. A very interesting house. 

MY children had similar experiences later in another house we lived in in another city. Noises...footsteps...etc but nothing physically threatening, just emotionally unsettling. Calling upon the name of the Lord ALWAYS had a positive effect. Positive for us anyway. 

The thing regarding Catholicism, even a characteristic peculiar to them, is the church's compromising with pagan belief systems. The result can be seen all around the world with different faith systems that incorporate both Catholic and pagan rituals...a clear example of this is in the Carribean with the mix of occult voodoo and Roman priestcraft. 

5 minutes ago, brakelite said:

A couple of years after first becoming a Christian I married, and my wife and I moved into an old house which we vacated after a year for something more comfortable and a little bigger. But that year was filled with a series of demonic visitations which freaked my wife out (she could see them) and make me angry (I could sense them). Once a demon appeared to my wife in the form of a human man dressed very tidily and respectfully leaning on the door lintel. The moment she called me and woke me, (this was about 3am as she was tending to our firstborn baby) I woke and could immediately sense the evil presence in the house. I would charge through the house in righteous indignation demanding they leave. They would. A very interesting house. 

MY children had similar experiences later in another house we lived in in another city. Noises...footsteps...etc but nothing physically threatening, just emotionally unsettling. Calling upon the name of the Lord ALWAYS had a positive effect. Positive for us anyway. 

The thing regarding Catholicism, even a characteristic peculiar to them, is the church's compromising with pagan belief systems. The result can be seen all around the world with different faith systems that incorporate both Catholic and pagan rituals...a clear example of this is in the Carribean with the mix of occult voodoo and Roman priestcraft. 

To be honest, I am quite concerned about what is going on with Pope Francis. I've spoken to some priest friends of mine, and they are concerned as well. 

I'm personally strongly against anything gay. Yet PF seems to be way too receptive of them. 

There have been other things of concern, but nothing as blatant. 

11 minutes ago, brakelite said:

I believe at the time, the Catholics were trying to find ways to "save the heathens". 

Whether the idea was good or bad, who knows. Even Christmas and Easter were set specifically at thier times.

All saints day, Nov. 1. And so on.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649

I went to a catholic school until 8th grade , and I will always remember the day our studies were set aside class by class when a nun was brought in to speak to us about a 

movie that was about to hit the theaters and we were warned to stay away from , go no where near it , so on & so forth . 

It was the Exorcist .  

I don't no if it was because the perceived negative portrayal  of the obvious catholic involvement in the script that we were being warned , or  if they were just concerned about the 

mental impact it may have on our young minds . 

But it was a very strange experience being warned this way by our teachers .

I have wondered if children of that time in other religious schools of different denominations , Lutheran , Episcopal , Baptist ,,, were given similar warnings  .