• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Hmm interesting so you are comparing humans souls to holy angels, risky business. step wisely swing true.

simplejeff said: "...in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Hmm interesting so you are comparing humans souls to holy angels, risky business. step wisely swing true.

simplejeff said: "...in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

You said (posted) inhabitants,  NOT humans.

34 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

I'm looking for the verse that says the inhabitants of heaven will bear witness?

• Group:  Royal Member

Maybe this all but human fascination with seeing suffering or objects destroyed I don't I know, seems like a odd question to ponder on.

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

You said (posted) inhabitants,  NOT humans.

Exactly and you came back and quoted the bible mentioning holy angel and the lamb being witnesses, what does that got to do with human souls seeing it nothing? grabbing at straws to find a answer doesn't cut it.

yea I know you were nit picking my statement still doesn't cut it. you know what I meant but you wanted to twist it a little. 

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, BeyondET said:

Exactly and you came back and quoted the bible mentioning holy angel and the lamb being witnesses, what does that got to do with human souls seeing it nothing? grabbing at straws to find a answer doesn't cut it.

yea I know you were nit picking my statement still doesn't cut it.

Seek, and keep seeking, and you will find.  (whatever it is you are seeking).

This is better >

Psalm 34:5 - Bible Gateway

They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. BRG. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. CSB. Those who look to him are radiant with joy; their faces will never be ashamed. CEB. Those who look to God will shine; their faces are never ...
“But you will also begin to search again for Jehovah your God, and you will find him when you search for him with all your heart and soul. MSG. But even there, if you seek God, your God, you'll be able to find him if you're serious, looking for him with your whole heart and soul. When troubles come and all these awful things ...
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. CSB. Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. So it is to ...

All who look to him will be radiant. Their faces will never be covered with shame. Here is a poor man who called out. The LORD heard him and saved.

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Seek, and keep seeking, and you will find.  (whatever it is you are seeking).

This is better >

Psalm 34:5 - Bible Gateway

They looked to Him and were radiant; their faces shall never blush for shame or be confused. BRG. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. CSB. Those who look to him are radiant with joy; their faces will never be ashamed. CEB. Those who look to God will shine; their faces are never ...
“But you will also begin to search again for Jehovah your God, and you will find him when you search for him with all your heart and soul. MSG. But even there, if you seek God, your God, you'll be able to find him if you're serious, looking for him with your whole heart and soul. When troubles come and all these awful things ...
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. CSB. Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. So it is to ...

All who look to him will be radiant. Their faces will never be covered with shame. Here is a poor man who called out. The LORD heard him and saved.

Hmm and now I think I'm done chatting with you, (what ever it is I'm seeking) and then post scripture to tell me I'm not serious, your rude. I'm awake hoss hello.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

well let me be clear, I do not want to see lost souls thrown into the lake of fire. That will be a horrible day. I hope we have a front roe seat to the devil and his demons thrown into hell. I want to see the destruction of the known universe and Gods beautiful new creation someday. It explains this in revelations.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

54 minutes ago, Johny said:

When Christ comes again for his church and his true followers are taken up with him, will we beable to talk with God the father, the son and Holy Spirit?                       Will we have a front rower seat to the destruction of the universe as we know it now, and will we have a front row seat to the devil and his minions being sent to the lake of fire?

If you have experienced the Holy Spirit operating in you and your life, Jesus has already come, i.e. God is One. Which is what is meant by the testimony of "Christ coming in the flesh", meaning our flesh as well as that of Jesus. But He has left us in the world. As it is written: "It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me."

So, the "rapture" is the change in us in the world, which is our entering into the kingdom, even though we remain in the world; and then the "rapture" is also that time when we leave the world. The two are not two events, but one event, with Christ in the midst.

Every eye shall see His coming...but the children of God shall be in the city, while Satan and those who are with him burn outside the city.

22 minutes ago, Johny said:

well let me be clear, I do not want to see lost souls thrown into the lake of fire. That will be a horrible day. I hope we have a front roe seat to the devil and his demons thrown into hell. I want to see the destruction of the known universe and Gods beautiful new creation someday. It explains this in revelations.

neither do I, but I don't know about wanting a front row seat to satan thrown in hell.

that might be a form of revenge and we know what the bible says about that.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

True I see your point bout revenge