IGNORED

Will The " Holy Place " Really Be Holy ?

Unfailing Presence

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

You are correct. I am not sure of the great tribulation and events leading up to this. There are so many dissertations on this one gets tunnel vision just reading it a. If the place is considered holy by the population then that is one thing. If it is considered holy by the Lord, then that may be different.

The place by the Dome that is considered 'holy' and the Israelis dare not go there because they are unsure of the exact location of where the Tabernacle used to be. One thing that is interesting is that outside the city, in the original location of the temple sacrifices (before David brought the ark to Jerusalem) there is a potential location for the Holy of Holy to be sited.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Corrie Ten Boom was so upset that when she went to China and ministered to them, she also taught the pre-trib rapture. She was beside herself with sorrow because the people there thought they would be whisked away - instead much persecution and death followed and many left the faith due to this.

This could only come from the lack of understanding that all who believe in Christ will suffer "persecution " according to Jesus .

As well as the lack of understanding the rapture is not at all about escaping persecution , it is among other things about being spared physical death . 

Physical death being something every person is subject to whether there is a tribulation going on , or not  .

The statistics being very revealing on the matter , one out of every one of will suffer physical death , tribulation or not ,  unless we are alive at the rapture .

It  then follows like night follows day that the rapture is about passing into God's presence without suffering physical death . 

It has been very surprising to me how many Christians believe the rapture is all about escaping persecution . 

Very odd .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"It  then follows like night follows day that the rapture is about passing into God's presence without suffering physical death"

Both the dead in Christ and those living at the time will be caught up together

The dead in Christ obviously suffered physical death

Edited by Daniel 11:36

18 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"It  then follows like night follows day that the rapture is about passing into God's presence without suffering physical death"

Both the dead in Christ and those living at the time will be caught up together

The dead in Christ obviously suffered physical death

Yes , every Christian who is not breathing at the moment of the rapture will have  suffered physical death . 

That this in no way prohibits the dead in Christ from joining the party , does not seem remarkable to me . 

We can't all be breathing at that moment . 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

There is an Ezekiel temple it seems in the millennium. A place where the Sabbath is to be kept too.

I am also unsure of a complete Solomon type temple in Jerusalem, but there is an area that is prohibited by the rabbinical order that they are unsure of themselves. But it is possibly a place that the the statement, "stands where he should not" might apply to the anti-Christ.

Also there is mention of Babylon - Turkey. So that is yet another question to answer.

Hey Justin!

This isn't too far off topic. When all these things start to happen, it seems everything happens really 'fast'. From everything I've read from the Temple Mount Institute and elsewhere, all the temple implements and everything is ready for sacrifice and temple worship, including the source for the unblemished red heifer. I believe the Temple Institute or a leading Rabbi stated that it would only take 2-3 years to build a brick and mortar temple, once the temple ground is secured. 

Now there's much believable creditable evidence mounting that Solomon's Temple is actually in the City of David, about 600' South and down from the Dome of the Rock. If this is true and proven and believed by the rabbinical orders, bingo. Regardless, the Jews are eager and anxious for their temple and to start sacrifice again. Which leads me too...

Where is it said this new 3rd Temple has to be brick and mortar? Would not a tent or tabernacle at their Holy site expedite everything and suffice all their needs and requirements, like right now?

Just one of my thoughts.

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Some say it has to be built quietly and apparently they are ready with a pre-fab one. I am unsure of all this since there is much speculation. It could just be a tent aka the wilderness temple. I am not sure we are reading all this correctly though, but we shall see soon enough perhaps.

32 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey Justin!

This isn't too far off topic. When all these things start to happen, it seems everything happens really 'fast'. From everything I've read from the Temple Mount Institute and elsewhere, all the temple implements and everything is ready for sacrifice and temple worship, including the source for the unblemished red heifer. I believe the Temple Institute or a leading Rabbi stated that it would only take 2-3 years to build a brick and mortar temple, once the temple ground is secured. 

Now there's much believable creditable evidence mounting that Solomon's Temple is actually in the City of David, about 600' South and down from the Dome of the Rock. If this is true and proven and believed by the rabbinical orders, bingo. Regardless, the Jews are eager and anxious for their temple and to start sacrifice again. Which leads me too...

Where is it said this new 3rd Temple has to be brick and mortar? Would not a tent or tabernacle at their Holy site expedite everything and suffice all their needs and requirements, like right now?

Just one of my thoughts.

So if you don't mind me asking what do you think Jesus meant in regard to the " holy place "  really being holy in this future  place of worship for the Jews .

Was He saying there really would be the presence of God in this " holy place " as in Solomon's temple  or was He just indicating that the people would be calling it a " holy place "  ?

12 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

So if you don't mind me asking what do you think Jesus meant in regard to the " holy place "  really being holy in this future  place of worship for the Jews .

Was He saying there really would be the presence of God in this " holy place " as in Solomon's temple  or was He just indicating that the people would be calling it a " holy place "  ?

That's a thought pondering question. If you're specifically talking about Matthew 24: 15...

My interpretation is it's the 3rd Jewish Temple off the tribulation. The Jew's rejected their Messiah when he had come, and held on to Jewish law and tradition. As a pretribulation believer, we are under Grace, and I believe the age of Grace ends at the Rapture. I believe the Rapture will occur prior to the tribulation. 

We know the Lord is not finished with His chosen people. We know that there will be a millennial Temple and the Jew's will be continuing sacrificing. 

Now this is just my opinion... I think it will be the Holy place for the Jews, and I don't think God is going to sanctify it. Just as a demon can not possess a Christian, because the Holy Spirit resides in us. I don't think Satan or the Antichrist would or could enter the Temple (Holy place) in His presence. 

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

That's a thought pondering question. If you're specifically talking about Matthew 24: 15...

My interpretation is it's the 3rd Jewish Temple off the tribulation. The Jew's rejected their Messiah when he had come, and held on to Jewish law and tradition. As a pretribulation believer, we are under Grace, and I believe the age of Grace ends at the Rapture. I believe the Rapture will occur prior to the tribulation. 

We know the Lord is not finished with His chosen people. We know that there will be a millennial Temple and the Jew's will be continuing sacrificing. 

Now this is just my opinion... I think it will be the Holy place for the Jews, and I don't think God is going to sanctify it. Just as a demon can not possess a Christian, because the Holy Spirit resides in us. I don't think Satan or the Antichrist would or could enter the Temple (Holy place) in His presence. 

I am leaning towards you thought as well .

The tribulation Jews , having entered into a brokered peace deal with the dark side  allowing  the rebuilding of the Temple will construct a room to specification and call it the 

holy of holies , thus Jesus , in Matthew , speaking to them in those terms essentially saying ,  " look when you see this thing happen in the place YOU CALL HOLY " you better get out of Dodge " .

Since this whole production will be under the direct supervision and control of the anti -christ  who will possess supernatural powers it is also my opinion that he may even

duplicate the physical presence of God as in the Solomon's day materializing a cloud within the room they call the holy place .   Thank You .

20 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I am leaning towards you thought as well .

The tribulation Jews , having entered into a brokered peace deal with the dark side  allowing  the rebuilding of the Temple will construct a room to specification and call it the 

holy of holies , thus Jesus , in Matthew , speaking to them in those terms essentially saying ,  " look when you see this thing happen in the place YOU CALL HOLY " you better get out of Dodge " .

Since this whole production will be under the direct supervision and control of the anti -christ  who will possess supernatural powers it is also my opinion that he may even

duplicate the physical presence of God as in the Solomon's day materializing a cloud within the room they call the holy place .   Thank You .

Could be.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, as I'm writing from memory. But, where does it say the 'man of sin' allows the Jew's to build their Temple? The Antichrist signs a seven year 'covenant' with many to include Israel. My thinking from scripture is Israel has no choice but to sign the 'covenant' because a "consuming scourge' is heading their way. I seem to recall the Antichrist allows them to resume the sacrifices, it seems as if they were doing that in the not so distant past? 

I get the impression the only thing holding back the Jews from erecting their 3rd Temple, is its correct and proper location over the 2nd Temple. 

With my age and memory I could be easily wrong on this though.