• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, shiloh357 said:

I am not reproaching any of you.  You simply don't know what Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is.

I wasn't saying you were .    I was using the example , the biblical one of how we know we in error .

Cause the truth is , YOU RIGHT ,  some can come speaking truth and when one cant go around it ........they then call us a Pharisee.

SO I was just making it clear what the real Pharisees did.   SORRY if you thought I was attacking you.    

I understand why,  its because I quoated you then I said it .   Perhaps a better way to say that is saying I aint saying you next time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The only people in the Bible who blasphemed Jesus were those who rejected him.  

There is no other context given for that sin.   It only occurs during the ministry of Jesus.   It only applies to Jesus' ministry of casting out demons, and the only people who committed that sin were His enemies who were trying to discredit His ministry.

There are no warnings to Christians in the epistles or anywhere else about that sin because it cannot be committed by Christians today.

"The sin against the Holy Spirit  unpardonable because of its own nature:  It consists in the rejection of way of salvation by Christ, in opposition to the fullest evidence and the only evidence that shall be given (Heb. 2: 3)

The sin against the Holy Spirit consists in continual impenitence and unbelief.  It is not an act, but habit.  It is the calm, determined, and persevering rejection of Jesus Christ as the Savior of man, in opposition t all the testimony of His word and Spirit.  Consequently, its nature is incapable of forgiveness.  N on who is afraid of having committed this sin has done so; for its very nature is to have no fear on that account.  It is committed and continued in delightedly and knowingly, where it is committed at al.  Fear is not compatible with its nature."  ~ From the New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge.

"The sin against the Holy Spirit  unpardonable because of its own nature:  It consists in the rejection of way of salvation by Christ, in opposition to the fullest evidence and the only evidence that shall be given (Heb. 2: 3)

This is correct. :amen:

That of the unpardonable sin  i do believe that it is also happening now with  those that reject God and His plan of Mercy and Grace . By rejecting God and His plan of Mercy and Grace , and firmly sticking to it till there death, they commit the unpardonable sin.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Mars Hill

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No one here has blasphemed the Holy Spirit.   You clearly don't know what it is.   No Christian can do that because it is rooted in a rejection of Jesus Christ.  The only people in the Bible who committed that sin were those who rejected Jesus as the Messiah and Son of God.   

People like you throw that term around as a means of silencing those who question lying signs and wonders.  It's a form of intimidation and it is not going to work here.  

We are to test every spirit that speaks.    I highly agree.    regardless of  whether it is blasphemy of the holy spirit or not .   ONE thing is certain it is error to

accuse one WHO is prophesying truth or any gift being used and lumping the true in with the evil.

38 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No Christian can blaspheme the Holy Spirit.  

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

but if they christain in mouth only they sure can .   I liked what you said about the blasphemy of the SPIRIT .  IT DOES SUM up what it means .

But it is error to lump those who do truly have gifts or prophesy into the same camp as them massive false ones.   

I know that a number one deception IS tied into false mircales and signs and wonders.    The bible highly confirms that .

Its just I know the gifts are also still available  .   And as you made very clear ,   The ones I seen ,  aint passing the test , unless the test was THEY FALSE . that test they do pass

and with high marks.   but their are still some who operate underthe POWER o the HOLY SPIRIT that do have the same gifts since the start of  PENTECOST .  thems gifts are still real .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

52 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

in other words we should just humbly understand that we cannot always tell the difference. 

Everything you said was wonderful.   I just want to remind that indeed we can discern.   But before we have discerned NOT to just accuse .  MAKE SURE by testing

all that was said , spoken  and done .     The holy spirit SHOULD ring alarm bells when something is off.

An example was .   I was reading what one on a site once wrote.   It was total truth , but at the same time IN the SPIRIT I sensed something is wrong.

NOW we test that to be sure .  SO I went into their site and found what else they offered as what they deemed good reading material.

When the shack and something else I forget now what it was , but the author was Exhart Tolle  .     IT was CONFIRMED right their ,  WHY the HOLY SPIRIT

was unctioning me that something is wrong .  Even though they had said TRUTH and said we need to constantly be reading the bible.

SEE people sham like that too.   they can go in talk up how good the bible is , Appear as a saint , but WATCH OUT for what comes next . 

Amen.....doctrine and beliefs.....yes I sure agree brother.  I should make it more clear that I was just talking here about the workings and manifestations of the Holy Spirit, not doctrine.

• Praise God! 1

TIS TIME TO SING SONGS OF VICTORY IN CHRIST .     No matter what is coming against us  GREATER IS HE IN US than he who is in the world.

SING IT PEOPLES .   PRAISE the LORD ,  I am overjoyed with the joy of HIS salvation .     Sing it for all to hear .    Onward in the Lord peoples

Onward in the LORD . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.

but if they christain in mouth only they sure can .   I liked what you said about the blasphemy of the SPIRIT .  IT DOES SUM up what it means .

But it is error to lump those who do truly have gifts or prophesy into the same camp as them massive false ones.   

I know that a number one deception IS tied into false mircales and signs and wonders.    The bible highly confirms that .

Its just I know the gifts are also still available  .   And as you made very clear ,   The ones I seen ,  aint passing the test , unless the test was THEY FALSE . that test they do pass

and with high marks.   but their are still some who operate underthe POWER o the HOLY SPIRIT that do have the same gifts since the start of  PENTECOST .  thems gifts are still real .

and with high marks. 

but their are still some who operate underthe POWER o the HOLY SPIRIT that do have the same gifts since the start of  PENTECOST

You said it right: "some"

The enemy is still trying to deceive as many people as he can, so why not let people think they have all kinds of gifts which might make them feel good?

It's not the gift which save us,only faith in Jesus Christ who died for us on the cross, what are  we  looking for? A closer relationship with Jesus or gifts? If we have no love for each other , the Bible says we have nothing at all.

Too many people think that gifts make you a better Christian, which is not the case, better a humble heart before the Lord then a boastful proud  spirit of thinking to be more spiritual because of gifts. I know from a person who told me,that she knew of somebody speaking in tongues which another person interpreted as it was speaking to the enemy ( in their language).

We have to be so careful with gifts , is it from God or does it make us feel good?

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

TIS TIME TO SING SONGS OF VICTORY IN CHRIST .     No matter what is coming against us  GREATER IS HE IN US than he who is in the world.

SING IT PEOPLES .   PRAISE the LORD ,  I am overjoyed with the joy of HIS salvation .     Sing it for all to hear .    Onward in the Lord peoples

Onward in the LORD . 

HAHAHA  JOYOUS LAUGHTER IN JESUS ! 

Did anyone notice the date(s) predicted or 'offered' potentially in the OP ? 

Did anyone notice potential kababalah (sic)  influence (in very deep error) ?

Did anyone notice that it cannot happen as in the OP,  and that the recommendations won't help whenever things turn south (so to speak ) ?   Not to mention .... well,  of course we'll mention it,   that it seems to be not based on trusting and relying on YHVH !?!? (perhaps the most important point? )

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

and with high marks. 

You said it right: "some"

The enemy is still trying to deceive as many people as he can, so why not let people think they have all kinds of gifts which might make them feel good?

It's not the gift which save us,only faith in Jesus Christ who died for us on the cross, what are  we  looking for? A closer relationship with Jesus or gifts? If we have no love for each other , the Bible says we have nothing at all.

Too many people think that gifts make you a better Christian, which is not the case, better a humble heart before the Lord then a boastful proud  spirit of thinking to be more spiritual because of gifts. I know from a person who told me,that she knew of somebody speaking in tongues which another person interpreted as it was speaking to the enemy ( in their language).

We have to be so careful with gifts , is it from God or does it make us feel good?

ABSOLUTELY TRUE .      ABSOLUTELY TRUE .

ITS not the gifts that I rejoice in    ,   JESUS SPOTTED PRIDE in the desciples when they came back REJOICING in the POWER .

AND that seems to be the FOCUS ON MOST .   WE CAN DO THIS OR THAT WOW we some Man or woman OF GOD.

ITS PRIDE sister .  ITS PRIDE .    HE does give us power ..............but in this rejoice not that we have power

but rather in that our names are above.   PRIDE IS A KILLER.  what you said was absolutely , positively wonderful .

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

HAHAHA  JOYOUS LAUGHTER IN JESUS ! 

Did anyone notice the date(s) predicted or 'offered' potentially in the OP ? 

Did anyone notice potential kababalah (sic)  influence (in very deep error) ?

Did anyone notice that it cannot happen as in the OP,  and that the recommendations won't help whenever things turn south (so to speak ) ?   Not to mention .... well,  of course we'll mention it,   that it seems to be not based on trusting and relying on YHVH !?!? (perhaps the most important point? )

And thus it failed the test .     I did not even read what he said.   We was so busy with one another .   But yeah it fails the test .   hopefully the man repents.