• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

You go beyond and teach extra .

To be fair ,   where do I teach extra so I make sure I wont . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  477
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,560
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

If you want to be  Jewish go ahead. But Christ made the jews and gentiles one man. He obolish the old law.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

If you want to be  Jewish go ahead. But Christ made the jews and gentiles one man. He obolish the old law.

I aint jewish nor do I preach days meats and drinks.    sorry try again.

WHERE DO I TEACH EXTRA

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

To be fair ,   where do I teach extra so I make sure I wont . 

You said we have to follow the law because Christ said until heaven and earth pass away till all is fulfilled. Christ did fulfill the law and prophets . It was done when his life was over and put on the cross. And he said it is finish.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

No one,  no apostle, no messenger, no disciple of Jesus ever showed from Scripture that He abolished the law (TORAH).  (there is no "old" law vs new law -- TORAH didn't change, except of course as written:  the high priest changed!   )

Rather it is clear from the many times TORAH is IN THE NT (look in the CJB on biblegateway) that YHVH , Yeshua, and the Apostles and all the ekklesia all confirmed TORAH and never violated TORAH willingly.   No one was saved by keeping TORAH,  but read through the OT and the NT and see how many were / or will be / punished for getting distant from TORAH.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Okay.   so if the law has been abolished in Christ , and it has , does that mean we can transgress.

example if we understand this to mean we can DO those things that GOD called evil,  BAD NEWS BEARS.

see man with man is in the old test, so is lying with beasts.    Can I do that now .  DIDNT THINK SO. 

I already KNOW about meats drinks days .   

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Okay.   so if the law has been abolished in Christ , and it has , does that mean we can transgress.

example if we understand this to mean we can DO those things that GOD called evil,  BAD NEWS BEARS.

see man with man is in the old test, so is lying with beasts.    Can I do that now .  DIDNT THINK SO. 

I already KNOW about meats drinks days .   

We are died to the law. But if we are led by the spirit we will not live in sin. Walk in the spirit. Repentance and faith daily. There are plenty of new testament commandments. But we keep them in freedom. 

You said we have to follow the law because Christ said until heaven and earth pass away till all is fulfilled. Christ did fulfill the law and prophets . It was done when his life was over and put on the cross. And he said it is finish.

I SAID NO SUCH THING WAYEN.    I  say as did pual,   we simply don't make it void through grace . 

paul quoated the FIFTH commandment , according TO YOU he would be preaching a false gospel .    No , yall are in grave danger

if you think JESUS leads us into lawlessness, you are sore mistaken.   I don't follow the law , I say just don't transgress it .    wisen up wayne

Grace don't make the law void .   YEA we establish it .    ITS ON  OUR HEARTS NOW , to simply walk by the SPIRIT .   

I only use the law if one is in error by transgressing it .   cause jesus aint the minister of sin.  He did not come so we could make VOID the law pard.

HE teaches us HOW to walk righteously.     the law is made for the disobedient .  aka you transgressing an I will remind you HEY NOPE its written ,

Further more I said KEEP JESUS SAYINGS>   KEEP THOSE ,  THOSE .  LOVE THEM DO THEM .   DO YOU LOVE JESUS Wayne.  DO YOU

Cause we cant make JESUS a LIAR . WHO SAID IF YOU LOVE ME you KEEP MY SAYINGS and he said this too,  those who HATE HIM DONT .   so what side you on.

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

No one,  no apostle, no messenger, no disciple of Jesus ever showed from Scripture that He abolished the old law (TORAH).

Rather it is clear from the many times TORAH is IN THE NT (look in the CJB on biblegateway) that YHVH , Yeshua, and the Apostles and all the ekklesia all confirmed TORAH and never violated TORAH willingly.   No one was saved by keeping TORAH,  but read through the OT and the NT and see how many were / or will be / punished for getting distant from TORAH.  

I have died to the law and married to another.  Why don't you sacrifice offerings when you sin ? Don't say Jesus because it's still in the law.

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I SAID NO SUCH THING WAYEN.    I  say as did pual,   we simply don't make it void through grace . 

paul quoated the FIFTH commandment , according TO YOU he would be preaching a false gospel .    No , yall are in grave danger

if you think JESUS leads us into lawlessness, you are sore mistaken.   I don't follow the law , I say just don't transgress it .    wisen up wayne

Grace don't make the law void .   YEA we establish it .    ITS ON  OUR HEARTS NOW , to simply walk by the SPIRIT .   

I only use the law if one is in error by transgressing it .   cause jesus aint the minister of sin.  He did not come so we could make VOID the law pard.

HE teaches us HOW to walk righteously.     the law is made for the disobedient .  aka you transgressing an I will remind you HEY NOPE its written ,

Further more I said KEEP JESUS SAYINGS>   KEEP THOSE ,  THOSE .  LOVE THEM DO THEM .   DO YOU LOVE JESUS Wayne.  DO YOU

Cause we cant make JESUS a LIAR . WHO SAID IF YOU LOVE ME you KEEP MY SAYINGS and he said this too,  those who HATE HIM DONT .   so what side you on.

You don't understand the new testament.