IGNORED

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

Guest Butero
Just now, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Perhaps not, but I wanted to make clear that that wasn't the purpose of this thread. KJV-only believers are free to participate in this thread, but I don't want this thread to be derailed from its intended and specified purpose. I didn't say KJV only believers couldn't participate, and I requested that they not use this thread to promote KJV-Onlyism.

You brought the controversy to the thread, when it likely wouldn't have happened.  There are a lot of threads where people post verses from other Bibles.  While that might cause me to ignore the verse or fail to give a thumbs up to an otherwise good post, I don't turn everything into a KJV only debate and wouldn't have here, and I am about as KJV only as they get, outside of those who teach you are going to hell for using new translations.  I stop short of that.  

Anyway, we all need exhortation, so I am willing to leave this disagreement to go  back to what you intended this thread to be about.  

"Rejoice in the Lord always:  and again I say, Rejoice."  Philippians 4:4

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

How about "TRUTH ONLY" ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

"TRUTH ONLY" is a contrasting look,  or complimentary ? (goes along with without conflict) "KJV ONLY" mentioned earlier.

I don't think "TRUTH ONLY" anyone can find argument in Scripture with,  nor in EKKLESIA .  Note that most churches do NOT practice nor believe in "TRUTH ONLY", and they so far have all admitted it except for a few that are Ekklesia .

YHVH'S Instructions to Ekklesia already His (not to the world) :  (OT and NT)

Colossians 3:9 Do not lie to each other, since you have ... - Bible Hub
biblehub.com/colossians/3-9.htm
9Do not lie to one another, since you have taken off the old self with its practices, 10and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its ... We know that our old self was crucified with Him so that the body of sin might be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin.

Leviticus 19:11 "'Do not steal. "'Do not lie. "'Do not deceive one another.
biblehub.com/leviticus/19-11.htm 

"Do not deceive or cheat one another. English Standard Version “You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another. New American Standard Bible 'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another. King James Bible Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, Butero said:

so I am willing to leave this disagreement to go  back to what you intended

That was very big of you Butero. I'm sure the Lord will bless you. And I thank You, brother.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

The Exhortation Thread (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

:emot-heartbeat:

The purpose of this thread is for Christians who love Jesus Christ to encourage one another, and to find encouragement from others, to obey Him, and to press on on the narrow and difficult road, on which encouragement to obey the Lord, and like-minded fellowship, is often scarce.

There is plenty of temptation to do evil and encouragement to compromise, but not much encouragement to obey, to be pure and holy, and to be faithful.

This thread is for encouraging the timid, the weary, the embattled and the down-hearted to stand firm in the doctrine of the New Testament and in all the will of God, to persevere and not to compromise, and for the edification and refreshment of those who desire to do what pleases the Lord in all things and to live wholly for Him, no matter what the cost. 

(This thread is to exhort Christians to live according to the commandments and teachings of the New Testament, not the Old Testament, so please do not use this thread to tell people to keep the Law of Moses. 

It is also not a thread for KJV-Only promotion, so please do not use it for that purpose.)

Share Scripture, share hymns, share words of Godly wisdom, share personal experiences, share difficulties and what is on your heart; find advice, knowledge, encouragement, and consolation.

Please remember to keep your attitude and motives in harmony with the Holy Spirit, and to speak the truth in love, and be mindful of the purpose of this thread in what you post here and in your interactions with others. 

Please also bear in mind that what is loving and what is right is not always pleasant or desirable to hear, and do not accuse others of being unloving or judgmental simply because you do not like what they have said, which may be the truth and for your benefit.

-------

Quick refresher, this thread is called,

THE EXHORTATION THREAD..............

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

49 minutes ago, Butero said:

Who told a lie?

No, Jeff is saying why not say TRUTH only  .    Butero a few of us by grace already know  something .   We do.

You loved brother and it truly don't matter a speck to me what the pope and the all inclusive bunch says about ya,    I ignore them anyway .   You loved brother .

Things will get harsh in time against us who rejected any conforming with this all inclusive unity.    

What they say and do they will be held accountable to the JESUS only SAVES GOD.   and well that is THE ONLY GOD .

and on that day their popes , their leaders,  all of humanity who sold the truth for a lie , will not be able  to deliver themselves from the wrath of GOD.

For they rejected the ONLY ONE WHO COULD .     You be blessed butero.    you loved brother ,  you just throw those hands up in the air ,  tilt ya head back and holler shouts

of praise and victory in Christ .    Sing it brother .  and praise the Lord.

28 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Quick refresher, this thread is called,

THE EXHORTATION THREAD..............

Exhort the peoples .  Praise the Lord Gary my soul is on fire .     Let us praise the LORD and sing songs of victory in Christ .  

Praise the Lord peoples , raise up and dance like david did .    

IF we truly are born of HIM it is clearly seen.     The two commandments which fulfill the entire law would be shed on our hearts  by the Spirit .

TO Love the LORD thy god with all heart soul mind strength .   and thy neighbor as thyself.

IF we truly have him in our heart.............then we DO love all HIS SAYINGS .      IF a man loves me He keeps my sayings , if he loves me not he don't .

Priase the Lord people .  Let us all begin afresh and anew .    Learn of Him,  read and just love those sayings and allow no man to twist them .  

Just embrace and love them.  and one of those sayings is love thy neighbor as thyself

and another one is ...............HE IS the ONLY WAY

and another one is..............GO and sin no more

Just reminders that we be HOLY and walk n the newness of the SPIRIT .   and the SPIRIT is HOLY , not unholy , but HOLY and shall be our guide.

SO leap for joy peoples and keep in sound doctrine .   Keep stirred up by way of remembrance , keep sharp by pure doctrine which feeds the soul.

ITS dancing time .......................and is praising time , so on that note

Lord willing I will see you all later .     PRAISE THE LORD , GLORY HALLEJAH ,  isay PRAISE THE LORD ,   my souls on fire and I want us all to rejoice in HIM .

Guest Butero
11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

No, Jeff is saying why not say TRUTH only  .    Butero a few of us by grace already know  something .   We do.

You loved brother and it truly don't matter a speck to me what the pope and the all inclusive bunch says about ya,    I ignore them anyway .   You loved brother .

Things will get harsh in time against us who rejected any conforming with this all inclusive unity.    

What they say and do they will be held accountable to the JESUS only SAVES GOD.   and well that is THE ONLY GOD .

and on that day their popes , their leaders,  all of humanity who sold the truth for a lie , will not be able  to deliver themselves from the wrath of GOD.

For they rejected the ONLY ONE WHO COULD .     You be blessed butero.    you loved brother ,  you just throw those hands up in the air ,  tilt ya head back and holler shouts

of praise and victory in Christ .    Sing it brother .  and praise the Lord.

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled"  2 Corinthians 10:3-6