• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

My that was a lot of reading .      

Our walk is simple .  IF we are truly born from above .   We LOVE JESUS SAYINGS PEROID .  ITS the love that GOD has shed on our hearts .

That is how I can discern who truly loves Him and has been born OF HIM.  FOR all that the FATHER draws to the SON.   LOVE THE SON

IF ONE truly loves the SON , then its seen ,   for they love HIS SAYINGS , live by and do them.  And they make no excuse to go around or omit them.

I KNOW people here Are not HIS .   but I wont name names .     I also believe that all have erred since coming .  BUT THE ONES who LOVE HIM

wont make excuse or find a preacher that lets them feel okay in their error ,  NO they repent .     How many , how many believe sayings now

that freely omit what JESUS said .   LOTS DO .    But I wont name names,  cause that gets folks kicked out .

Nope .   I have lots more exhorting to do , LORD WILLING and I pray many will be convicted by the Spirit .      Be blessed now .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Butero said:

There is one other thing to consider.  If Christians or anyone else aren't living right, what is wrong with calling them to repentance?  What is wrong with asking them to make their calling and election sure?  

Lots think this is wrong .    But i warn us all.   LETS SEE What GOD thinks about this .

HOW does GOD feel about beleivers letting other beleivers  be seduced , live in error  and wont correct.

Revelation TIME .       I have THIS against YOU ,  you ALLOW , ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people .

Any one who is seasoned .    IF THEY TRULY have the SPIRIT and are seasoned .  THEY GOING TO WARN  , REMIND , rebuke ,do all to correct .

And GOD knows all.     We can pretend we don't see those in error , we can not warn....................BUT I PROMISE we will be held accountable for it .

And i promise we did not KNOW GOD NOR LOVE .    cause if we love our hearts desire is their repentance and restoration .     And

let all the site and all the leaders of it know and understand this .   Whether it gets me booted out or not ..............ME GONNA KEEP ON EXHORTING and Warning .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Lots think this is wrong .    But i warn us all.   LETS SEE What GOD thinks about this .

HOW does GOD feel about beleivers letting other beleivers  be seduced , live in error  and wont correct.

Revelation TIME .       I have THIS against YOU ,  you ALLOW , ALLOW that false prophetess to teach and to seduce my people .

Any one who is seasoned .    IF THEY TRULY have the SPIRIT and are seasoned .  THEY GOING TO WARN  , REMIND , rebuke ,do all to correct .

And GOD knows all.     We can pretend we don't see those in error , we can not warn....................BUT I PROMISE we will be held accountable for it .

And i promise we did not KNOW GOD NOR LOVE .    cause if we love our hearts desire is their repentance and restoration .     And

let all the site and all the leaders of it know and understand this .   Whether it gets me booted out or not ..............ME GONNA KEEP ON EXHORTING and Warning .

True born again Christians will gladly receive corrections. The only in name Christians can't repent because they don't know how and they don't have the Holy Spirit living inside of them to convince them.

Carry One Another's Burdens
1Brothers, if someone is caught in a trespass, you who are spiritual should restore him with a spirit of gentleness. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry one another burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the Law of Christ.…

Galations 6:1

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

8 minutes ago, angels4u said:

True born again Christians will gladly receive corrections. The only in name Christians can't repent because they don't know how and they don't have the Holy Spirit living inside of them to convince them.

Carry One Another's Burdens
1Brothers, if someone is caught in a trespass, you who are spiritual should restore him with a spirit of gentleness. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry one another burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the Law of Christ.…

Galations 6:1

You loved , thanks for this wonderful encouragement .     Man , its singing time again .   

• Praise God! 2

53 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I think you have become self delusional in some ways. 

Now wayne .     ask him if he thinks its okay to pray to angels or mary.    that is self delusion.

Ask him if he thinks this big unity with rome is good.   that is self delusion .

Just ponder on that a bit .  

Ask him if he thinks its okay to make images and then bow down to them.  THAT is delusional.

Ask him if he thinks its okay to get remarried for any reason other than death or what JESUS said .  THAT Is adultery and delusion.

Ask Him if supporting war is okay.............that is self delusion.

I mean ask him those things and see if he is deceived or not .   

Ask him if he supports the popes or that system or interfaith ,  that is delusion.

Just ask him.    if you think he is under some delusion , I dare you to ask him these questions.   I have a hunch HE supports NONE OF THIS .  which yeah he is not the one

deceived .   those who do so are .    But wayne , not our wayne, he don't support none of that either . 

Remember you ACCUSED HIM FIRST ..............so i dare you to get me booted out of here .    

I just want to say,   PRAISE THE LORD PEOPLES .  PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .

Let us rejoice in the LORD .    Let us both warn and encourage ,remind and correct , be grave and compassionate .   AND its all about CHRIST CENTERED

which means its HIS SAYINGS we teach and correct with .     All of them.     Be blessed peoples and let us praise the Lord.

And in case i forgot to say this,      I love you too Stephen.     you remember that and praise the Lord.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

This one has ran it's course.