• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Yes, the devil has been hard at work bringing the gospel and true Christianity into disrepute in various ways, and it is increasing.

OH dear sister ,  I recently went back to visit christain forums.    Its so depressing now.    just so depressing .

I seen one post where a muslim came in talking about how our two religions are so alike.    Its that hogwash all inclusive stuff.

and worse most were just greeting and all happy about it .   one warned out pretty strong . 

I just cant bear to watch this dung .    I just left it .      I even got warned yesterday when I simply said that is was no way it was the Holy Spirit

leading this one lady into Rome .    They wont let you warn squat their anymore .    This unity with Rome thing is one heck of a wicked agenda.  but its sold

under such a false version of love .    They getting them through mysticism .    contemplative prayer .   they think cause it feels good GOD must be in it

and its effects are leading to a unity false love .   its a dark spirit at work .   Big time .   

It is so depressing to watch so called christains just soaking it up and bathing in it like its the best thing since liquid soap .

Its horrible how its increasing and worse how easy it seduces them .     we about to witness where this leads .   A full out TWO GROUP will be left

Those who stand ONLY in Christ ,   versus all other faiths and religions and secular who support this false love unity for world peace .  

THEN they under the dark king and beast and kings turn full out against the few lambs left who resisted this delusion.     

THIS is where this is leading and nothing will stop it .    It was written he shall cause them to worship the beast and thatALL , ALL not n the lambs book will and do. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH dear sister ,  I recently went back to visit christain forums.    Its so depressing now.    just so depressing .

I seen one post where a muslim came in talking about how our two religions are so alike.    Its that hogwash all inclusive stuff.

and worse most were just greeting and all happy about it .   one warned out pretty strong . 

I just cant bear to watch this dung .    I just left it .      I even got warned yesterday when I simply said that is was no way it was the Holy Spirit

leading this one lady into Rome .    They wont let you warn squat their anymore .    This unity with Rome thing is one heck of a wicked agenda.  but its sold

under such a false version of love .    They getting them through mysticism .    contemplative prayer .   they think cause it feels good GOD must be in it

and its effects are leading to a unity false love .   its a dark spirit at work .   Big time .   

It is so depressing to watch so called christains just soaking it up and bathing in it like its the best thing since liquid soap .

Its horrible how its increasing and worse how easy it seduces them .     we about to witness where this leads .   A full out TWO GROUP will be left

Those who stand ONLY in Christ ,   versus all other faiths and religions and secular who support this false love unity for world peace .  

THEN they under the dark king and beast and kings turn full out against the few lambs left who resisted this delusion.     

THIS is where this is leading and nothing will stop it .    It was written he shall cause them to worship the beast and thatALL , ALL not n the lambs book will and do. 

It's all happening just as it has been prophesied to happen......dreadful to see, brother.  It is in itself a separation between who is in the Lamb's book of life and who isn't, as Jesus said would happen at the end of the age.......amen, only two "churches" left standing in the world to square off, the true and the false, being gathered for battle.  I believe James 5 shows us the end of the age harvest, hidden in plain sight, and 1 Kings 18 gives us the pattern for how it will be.

Malachi 4:5

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD

James 5:17-18

Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

It's all happening just as it has been prophesied to happen......dreadful to see, brother.  It is in itself a separation between who is in the Lamb's book of life and who isn't, as Jesus said would happen at the end of the age.......amen, only two "churches" left standing in the world to square off, the true and the false, being gathered for battle.  I believe James 5 shows us the end of the age harvest, hidden in plain sight, and 1 Kings 18 gives us the pattern for how it will be.

Malachi 4:5

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD

James 5:17-18

Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Its a huge end time manifestation that will show the difference between those who were once of us but leave .  

So that it is made manifest that they are truly not of Him.    This end time delusion is a monster , but sister YOUR RIGHT it was all foretold .

And no matter how chastend we are , its for our good and even now some are waking up during this end time manifestation and coming out of that anti Christ spirit

that is doing all to unite all not in the lambs book of life to one end time battle called armegeddon.       Sister we got no fear of man nor of death itself .

JESUS DONE WON so those who are His shall endure faithful to the end and the VICOTRY IS HIS and so our faith in HIM is the victory over the world and all them false prophets .

FOR greater IS HE IN US than he in the world .    GLORY GLORY TO THE RISEN SAVOIR , PRAISE GOD THE FATHER OF OUR LORD AND SAVOIR CHRIST .
WORTHY IS THE LAMB who was slain and overcame the world .   PRAISE BE TO THE LORD ,  PRAISE BE TO HIS NAME.   ONWARD SISTER , onward by grace we go .  

FOLLWOING ONLY THE VOICE of the SHEPARD of the sheep .   ALL PRAISE BE TO HIM ALL HONOR , ALL GLORY .  for whether we live or die we are HIS and HE IS OUR HOPE .   SING IT .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1