IGNORED

Can anyone love God and yet hates his fellow Christian?

Ogner

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But the early church as JESUS , were right to the point .

What would the early church do in this case?!

Return such to the Gospel preaching room, and if he/she accepted Him then he/she could return.

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." - Luke 5:32

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Ogner said:

I'm from Ukraine but I live and work in Poland now.

Many of Poles are saying that they believe in Jesus Christ and go to church on Sunday.

But the vast majority of them hate me because I'm not a Pole.

They don't care about a follower of Jesus Christ if he is not a Pole. And they love a Pole even if he is an atheist. 

Why should I believe a word they say? 

hating the evil person in a brother is one thing, while hating a brother is quite another thing - the unsouled man of sin should be hated, something that can be cast out from humans without doing them any harm (as in Luke 4:35), because the purpose of faith is that humans/souls be saved to abundant and eternal life in God and Jesus

i don't think that a person should be hated only because of his or her nationality or descent - unfortunately there has been mass deviation from the straight way of faith everywhere in this world, including in the most part of modern christianity - i had also seen how spirit of racism worked in the world through people regardless of what their opinion was (i.e. even through people who hated racism) - it is a world spell/enchantment

Blessings

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

What would the early church do in this case?!

Return such to the Gospel preaching room, and if he/she accepted Him then he/she could return.

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." - Luke 5:32

Yes godly sorrow works to repentance .  we do all to correct and we do it quick.   for two reasons .    One is with great hope it will cause the one in error to repent

and so that the leaven will not also corrupt the others .     I think many forget that . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Ogner said:

Many of Poles are saying that they believe in Jesus Christ and go to church on Sunday.

They don't care about a follower of Jesus Christ if he is not a Pole. And they love a Pole even if he is an atheist. 

Hi Ogner, may I ask you first if you're a born again believer?

Don't forget that if a person is not born again,they can't understand the Bible as we have to be filled with the Holy Spirit to understand what it means to be a Christian.

First things first,are you born again?

Romans 10:17 “So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Ogner said:

By their fruits you will know them......so probably most are not born again.  Be encouraged in the Lord brother, you are not alone when He is with you.

Just want to add that something strange is going on in Poland overall lately.......they are denying their part in the holocaust.  No one can really love Jesus while hating the Jews either.  I don't know where/how this is being stirred up or what is going on over there.

Another edit:  it just came from the Lord what the problem is......there is a spirit of self-righteousness over there in Poland, they have forgotten to be humbled by their sins and want to erase the memory of it.  Unfortunately Catholicism doesn't deal with self-righteousness, it only encourages it and lets people remain comfortable in their sins....and Poland is overwhelmingly Catholic.  Self-righteousness is leading the people to look down their noses at everyone who is not one of them.....they are blinded by it.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,220
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I think this is the statement of the day, Steven.  We have to go the way the Lord leads us.  And we can only change ourselves. 

As I read your heart here I think your doing a good job :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

When ever we see error we should view it as: Lord do you want me to work with this? Is this why You have shown it to me? I am willing if Your answer is yes... if no then I thank You for showing me this and I will work on not having that error myself for Your Glory!

First of all, the one who hate follower of Jesus Christ do evil. Do you agree with that?

And secondly, Poles hate me not because God want to show me a perfect example of what not to do. It's not even about me. They hate everyone who is not a Pole. But it's not because God wants that they do it. That's because they chose do evil.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,220
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

48 minutes ago, Ogner said:

First of all, the one who hate follower of Jesus Christ do evil. Do you agree with that?

And secondly, Poles hate me not because God want to show me a perfect example of what not to do. It's not even about me. They hate everyone who is not a Pole. But it's not because God wants that they do it. That's because they chose do evil.

Yes I agree with  you that it is evil! My comment was directed to our responsibility to that evil unto God... 

Luke 6:28-37
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
KJV
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

5 hours ago, Ogner said:

1 John chapter 4 verse 20

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

9 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

No.

"If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar;
    for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?" - 1 John 4:20

We were called to love our enemies, how much more our brothers and sisters.

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you,
    do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you" - Matthew 5:44

Glory to God! Amen.

That's right.

Jesus also said: “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault when the two of you are alone. If he listens to you, you have regained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others with you, so that at the testimony of two or three witnesses every matter may be established .  If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. If he refuses to listen to the church, treat him like a Gentile or a tax collector.
Matthew 18:15‭-‬17 

I do not see any difference between Gentile and those who declare themselves Christians. 

What's the difference?