• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Has anyone here ever googled "year 2012" and noticed the amount of websites dedicated to that year?

Many different websites see it as the "New age of Enlightment". One website i read tell us around this time we realise that we are "gods in amnesia"

Another is the mayan doomsday: Dec 12th 2012... and after that time a new era begins upon the world.

JOSHUA:10:13

This describes a day of Sunlight for 24 hours....

There are ancient legends in The South American world of a "day of darkness". This makes sense. If Israel/mideast experienced 24 hours of daylight, South America on the other side of the earth would have experience 24 hours of darkness.

The Ancient Mayans had an astrological Calendar. This is a 5000 year Calendar, which ends on DEC 22, 2012 AD.

What could be so strong that the earth would stop spinning on its axis to cause this... a huge comet causing a gravitational pull?

Others sites warn of an immediate comet impact around 2012

Jesus warns in Mat 24 The parable of the fig-tree. The fig-tree represents the nation of Israel (see Hosea 9 vs10). Jesus tell us a generation after the fig-tree has started bloomig and its leaves come out , the end is near.

1948 Israel restored as a nation. A generation(modern day generation) is around 70 years.

If we add 70 years to 1948 we get 2018...

minus 7 years from 2018 we get 2011...

then we count 2012, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 2018 as the great trib.

So its very possible 2012 is the start of the great trib... the new age of enlightment... after-all what would be a bigger delusion than the anti-christ coming down as a false messiah (poss in a U.F.O?), achieving peace (ie false sense of security) over most the world, and then once most of the world is backing him its time to start the holocaust against Christians...

whats your thoughts on this?

God Bless

Jai

1. Don't put your trust in pagan calendars. The Mayans and Aztecs worshipped pagan gods.

2. Don't put your trust in questionable teachings. The great tribulation has happened. It ended with the destruction of Jerusalem. The Jews were scattered throughout the world.

3. Don't put your trust in goofy UFO theories.

4. There is no antichrist dictator. See I John and II John for the definition of antichrist.

5. Gog and magog has been attacking Christians for years now, at LEAST since the 1970s with humanist (the idea that man is or can be a god) teaching which has wormed its way into our schools, our legislatures and even our churches.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1. Don't put your trust in pagan calendars. The Mayans and Aztecs worshipped pagan gods.

2. Don't put your trust in questionable teachings. The great tribulation has happened. It ended with the destruction of Jerusalem. The Jews were scattered throughout the world.

4. There is no antichrist dictator. See I John and II John for the definition of antichrist.

5. Gog and magog has been attacking Christians for years now, at LEAST since the 1970s with humanist (the idea that man is or can be a god) teaching which has wormed its way into our schools, our legislatures and even our churches.

If Romney is elected the 'man can be a god' theory will be in the White House too. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,673
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

If Romney is elected the 'man can be a god' theory will be in the White House too. :rolleyes:

that thought did cross my mind.

but for right now, i think Obama will win.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

In days long before I was ever born...there was speculation and still is speculation as to when the world will end. What does scripture say on this though?

Not to go figuring or trying to figure it out.

Even Jesus, said He knew not the day or hour in which it was to be. Rather we should be seeking to do God's will than fretting about tomorrow...I know...easier said than done...but it is worth a try right?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Has anyone here ever googled "year 2012" and noticed the amount of websites dedicated to that year?

Many different websites see it as the "New age of Enlightment". One website i read tell us around this time we realise that we are "gods in amnesia"

Another is the mayan doomsday: Dec 12th 2012... and after that time a new era begins upon the world.

There are ancient legends in The South American world of a "day of darkness". This makes sense. If Israel/mideast experienced 24 hours of daylight, South America on the other side of the earth would have experience 24 hours of darkness.

The Ancient Mayans had an astrological Calendar. This is a 5000 year Calendar, which ends on DEC 22, 2012 AD.

What could be so strong that the earth would stop spinning on its axis to cause this... a huge comet causing a gravitational pull?

Jesus warns in Mat 24 The parable of the fig-tree. The fig-tree represents the nation of Israel (see Hosea 9 vs10). Jesus tell us a generation after the fig-tree has started bloomig and its leaves come out , the end is near.

1948 Israel restored as a nation. A generation(modern day generation) is around 70 years.

So its very possible 2012 is the start of the great trib... the new age of enlightment... after-all what would be a bigger delusion than the anti-christ coming down as a false messiah (poss in a U.F.O?), achieving peace (ie false sense of security) over most the world, and then once most of the world is backing him its time to start the holocaust against Christians...

God Bless

Jai

I did a considerable amount of research in S.A. legends and artifacts when researching my book. The Mayan calendar was among them.

*** edited link to questionable site ***

I've been there. I've talked to the people. I've put my own hands on artifacts that some attribute to space aliens, wild legends and pretended ghosts and goblins.

The Mayan calendar simply ends at a particular time and then recycles itself, much like our own Gregorian calendar every December 31st.

Does the world end every New Year's Eve? Historically, the change to a new year is a time of judgment and catastrophe even though none but Hollywood records such events (The Poseidon Adventure disaster movie was set on New Year's Eve). The sense of impending doom was so great in our pagan past that cultures often adopted extreme -positive- celebrations and attitudes to contradict the oppression. Nearly every culture 'celebrates' the arrival of their new year for just these reasons.

We choose to be positive about the arrival of the new year.

but that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

PS

BTW, my book asserts that Atlantis did not sink like a boat. It's ruins exist to this day on the high plateau (altiplano) of Bolivia. If you know what to look for you can see the ruins of the city on Google Earth. Atlantis isn't at the bottom of the ocean. That's why its never been found there. People are looking in the wrong place. Check it out.

Edited by OneLight

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

God Bless

Jai

I did a considerable amount of research in S.A. legends and artifacts when researching my book. The Mayan calendar was among them.

I've been there. I've talked to the people. I've put my own hands on artifacts that some attribute to space aliens, wild legends and pretended ghosts and goblins.

The Mayan calendar simply ends at a particular time and then recycles itself, much like our own Gregorian calendar every December 31st.

Does the world end every New Year's Eve? Historically, the change to a new year is a time of judgment and catastrophe even though none but Hollywood records such events (The Poseidon Adventure disaster movie was set on New Year's Eve). The sense of impending doom was so great in our pagan past that cultures often adopted extreme -positive- celebrations and attitudes to contradict the oppression. Nearly every culture 'celebrates' the arrival of their new year for just these reasons.

PS

BTW, my book asserts that Atlantis did not sink like a boat. It's ruins exist to this day on the high plateau (altiplano) of Bolivia. If you know what to look for you can see the ruins of the city on Google Earth. Atlantis isn't at the bottom of the ocean. That's why its never been found there. People are looking in the wrong place. Check it out.

How do you know it's Atlantis?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

God Bless

Jai

PS

Maybe there's a road sign that survived? laugh.gif

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

PS

Maybe there's a road sign that survived? laugh.gif

That was my first thought too..... :whistling:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The Mayan calendar had to stop somewhere. Its just the start of another cycle.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The Mayan calendar had to stop somewhere. Its just the start of another cycle.

It's not there callender recycling that bothers be...... it's there feathered Serpent god returning that raises an eyebrow.

Should be an interesting time for the next few months.