• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Butero said:

I remember that.  They didn't want to hear the words of Jesus and lashed out at you.  I got attacked for posting verses from James that dealt with the topic being discussed, and I had not even commented on them.  It is that two edged sword brother!  

Some sure did .     but today I want us to start afresh.   Some might be willing to hear and some might not be .   

The thing is my friend it brings me a tremendous heaviness when I see what is happening to so many worldwide.

IT did not have to be this way for the many .     I keep remembering how wicked vile and evil I Was and yet GODS grace drew me to the SON and

day by day I was changed .     What is coming and even now has began will get far worse and faster too.

We all must keep on exhorting ,  we warn we encourage , we do all by grace .   I know many will reject and shun ,    JESUS said so, and far worse it gets

nigh the end .    But I believe some will hear .    Known unto GOD alone are who those will be .  therefore I will just exhort all,  and whoever

loves HIM it will be seen.   We have a huge delusion that has in fact already began and its going to get way worse .    Onward in the trenches

no matter if people hate me for exhorting and pointing to JESUS and HIS sayings , my heart is only for them in hopes they repent .   But the exhortaions

by His grace will continue so long as breath is in these lungs .   

Guest Butero
7 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Some sure did .     but today I want us to start afresh.   Some might be willing to hear and some might not be .   

The thing is my friend it brings me a tremendous heaviness when I see what is happening to so many worldwide.

IT did not have to be this way for the many .     I keep remembering how wicked vile and evil I Was and yet GODS grace drew me to the SON and

day by day I was changed .     What is coming and even now has began will get far worse and faster too.

We all must keep on exhorting ,  we warn we encourage , we do all by grace .   I know many will reject and shun ,    JESUS said so, and far worse it gets

nigh the end .    But I believe some will hear .    Known unto GOD alone are who those will be .  therefore I will just exhort all,  and whoever

loves HIM it will be seen.   We have a huge delusion that has in fact already began and its going to get way worse .    Onward in the trenches

no matter if people hate me for exhorting and pointing to JESUS and HIS sayings , my heart is only for them in hopes they repent .   But the exhortaions

by His grace will continue so long as breath is in these lungs .   

God's speed.  I appreciate what you are doing.  Maybe a revival will break out here at Worthy.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Butero said:

God's speed.  I appreciate what you are doing.  Maybe a revival will break out here at Worthy.  

And here is the beauty of it .    If it does ,   It was all the work of the LORD .

meaning this ,   for years I have spoke truth by grace   but time and time again many rejected it , but some heard.

I learned a valuable lesson early on .    Only GOD can give the increase .  those who hear ,  Its not because I said it ,  NOPE its GOD alone who opened their eyes .

I have learned that we are simply men that while one may plant and another may water ........its Only GOD who can give the increase and even

those who plant or water ,  IT was soley BY HIS GRACE they did so .    The things I learned from GOD ,   put me in my place ,   lowely humble realizing

the only goodness I have IS HIM.  and what I learned and am learning is ............GOD alone is the only one worthy to be exalted ,  we

should just be praising and thanking HIM for HIS mercy .  And we should see this too,    We were made TO SERVE , HONOR , OBEY HIM

and not the other way around .    Our attitude should be O thank thee LORD for saving us ,   OH teach us all we need to know IN CHRIST

so we simply walk lowly and humble unto You     .   OH gives us hearts pleasing to you .

Being grave IS a good thing as well as  Encouragments .   one without the other will not work .   Let us therefore behold BOTH the goodness and severity of God.

for I have seen how if one side is preached without the other side ,  it don't work out at all.

Those who wont preach his severity , preach a false goodness,  a goodness that has led to the acceptance of sin , rather than repentance from sin

and I have seen few who preach severity only ,   and they point not to any mercy of GOD  .  these are cruel , I have seen some singing songs about gays going to hell

The latter group is far smaller but just as lost .   the larger group though wont even warn one , and thus the leaven takes over , and a

deadly image of an all allowing all inclusive God is being formed more and more and more .      We live in very dangerous deceptive times

We MUST get the pattern of Christ and the apostels who learned of HIM in our hearts .    This all inclusive god will be the religion of the day in time to come

and then anyone who goes not along with this all inclusive hug mindset ,  will simly be seen no different than ISIS or dangerous so called christains that blow things up.

WE are IN THE LAST DAYS and all things that were foretold are coming to pass and one of those things were fallin away ,  many false prophets and much more .