Gleason92

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"indeed, he who watches over Israel  will neither slumber nor sleep." Psalm 121:4

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  49

1 hour ago, idono said:

There are many chapters in the Bible talking about "run to Israel". The most obvious one is Isaiah 60.

Well, you've given me a new topic to pursue biblically, I'll start with Isiah 60 (sometimes I get too focused on 40) many thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Only Jesus is worthy and if the blood of Jesus covers and washes us, that is what He sees.... "Worthy!" ;) 

It's so true, but I always feel I can be doing more and doing better for Jesus. I'm the guy who (most likely misinterprets) Jesus' answer to the question of how we get to heaven and wants to give it all up and give it all away.

I don't think the wife and kids are of the same understanding however. ?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

No...I would not take any chip willingly. I don't even chip my pets. Our privacy is already too far gone, why give up more? It wouldn't be THE mark (yet) if it is not connected with worship of the beast. But it's too close ...and I don't like their system anyways. Why would I want my body to be wired in to it permanently?

Anyway...my answer is no, across the board. lol 

I was suckered into chipping my poor doggie (there's that safety and security again), but I've learned some in the ensuing decade and would never do it again. 

When it came to people or family or new pets however? Never.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

4 hours ago, Gleason92 said:

I wanted to pose a hypothetical scenario to the forum and hopefully elicit a little interesting discussion.

Hypothetical as you put it, but the reality is looming closer than one would think, with the advent of the 5G wireless network soon to be implemented in the USA first and spread rapidly to the rest of the developed world.  As of present, I won't allow any foreign electronic items for commerce or trade to be embedded into my flesh.  For medical things, you may not have a choice.

Israel is a very tiny nation and they may impose restrictions and look at security even more.  

I like to think of it in this way. When the day of decision arises, then prayer and supplication for guidance would be in order.  You would not be able to outwit the beast system, as they would be thinking of all the ways to cut off believers and enforce their system.  It may come or will come down to laying down your life as survival may become extremely difficult.  The motto for difficult time is "God is in control".

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

5 hours ago, Gleason92 said:

What would YOU do?

I would not take it.

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." - Matthew 16:25

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

55 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

... For medical things, you may not have a choice. ....

You would not be able to outwit the beast system, as they would be thinking of all the ways to cut off believers and enforce their system.  It may come or will come down to laying down your life as survival may become extremely difficult.  The motto for difficult time is "God is in control"....

I'm in general agreement with you, but I'm confused by the first above quote "... You may not have a choice"

I guess it all depends on the individual, unless I'm misunderstanding?

Regarding the 2nd quote above, I agree, no outwitting a beast system.  That's why I'd simply reject it and take my worldly lumps.  No head and full faith beats a doctrine of accommodation every time.

Of course, easy for me to say hiding behind a keyboard, but that's why I'd attempt to remove myself from the world first.  If I'm in God's plan for protection, great! If I'm God's plan for martyrdom, great!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

2 minutes ago, Gleason92 said:

I'm in general agreement with you, but I'm confused by the first above quote "... You may not have a choice"

Well, there may myriads of new enhancements that would use bio-medical implants  that allow you to extend the use of limbs ect.  Take for example, the pacemaker today, it allows people to live as it helps the heart to function and it is a mechanical device. With AI [artificial intelligence ] that is at the doorstep, there would be plenty of breakthroughs that would allow people to function better, be it limbs or organs, with chip technology.  You would have a choice in a sense, but i can see everyone using the technology to live better lives.   Technology in itself is good for mankind, but is there a thing as too much and invasive ones an issue.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

No, I'd not do it. But for me it's a personal freedom thing. Just as I stopped health insurance the day Obamacare kicked in, because requiring me to buy a thing, simply because I'm a citizen, is unconstitutional, requiring an implant is the same thing. Not gonna do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, Gleason92 said:

I wanted to pose a hypothetical scenario to the forum and hopefully elicit a little interesting discussion.  Or nobody responds and it falls by the wayside, into the pit of lonely ignored posts ?.

Here goes:

If identity theft was even more rampant than today and you had serious concerns about protecting your bank account, and your ability to shop for food, and the presented solution was a tiny microchip in your right hand, would you take it? (Even need to be chipped to access cash)

If your job currently requires access cards to move to certain areas of your office and the cultural trend became that the best way to secure your work area or log into a work computer was to receive a tiny chip in your right hand would you take it?

Remember at this point, there's been no breaking news the Antichrist is here or the end times have begun, rather headline after headline about identity theft and security breaches scaring you into ensuring your job and finances are secure.  Do you take it?  Let's say whatever your personal belief is about the Antichrist and the mark of the beast hasn't happened, so you're CONVINCED this chip has nothing to do with the Antichrist and everything to do with your safety and security, do you take it?

Or do you deny it? Do you literally walk away from your job, or do you give up your ability to buy and sell? Food being the most important commodity of course. 

My answer?  No chips for me under ANY circumstances.  I'm willing to walk away from it all, take my family into a forest (with Bible in tow of course), build a shelter, try to grow some vegetables and desalinate water.  Point of fact, that kind of life is much much closer to Jesus anyway.

What would YOU do?  I'd love to hear some responses.

You would not survive in the woods for very long, as you would operate from a constant calorie vitamin deficit because you cannot grow enough food soon enough to eat it before your body cannibalizes itself.  It takes months before the food you grow would be ready and you will still have a deficit of needed carbohydrates and protein.  And there is no way to carry months of food for an entire family into the woods. Your immune systems would fail due to exposure to the elements, You would face dangers from things like tics with Lyme's disease and Brown Recluse spiders, not to mention predators. What if you severely injure yourself and you are miles from any kind of health care?  A first aid kit is not medicine and unless you have a family of nurse practitioners and surgeons in the woods with you, you would be in a bad way.  You would essentially become refugees and die with in a matter of weeks.  And then there are natural disasters which would pretty much tear down any shelter you could build.  And what happens when the winter rolls in and temps are below zero at night and single digits during the day?  You would not last long.  Your weakened immune system would leave you vulnerable to Pneumonia.

If you plan on going and living in the wilderness.  You need to have a secure location already built and stocked with provisions and have a well dug and a way to heat the location and know that you have the ability to hunt and trap and grow food NOW, so that when the time comes you are not out in the woods trying to build a lean-to or whatever.

And if you have thought about doing that, so have others and you might find yourself in a life or death struggle just to keep what supplies you have from desperate people trying to take them from you.   You will find yourself in competition for resources in the same area with other people and there will be no law and order out there and people who would not normally hurt anyone would be willing to kill to survive.  That's no way to live.

Secondly, the mark is not something that the AC will impose.  It is something that the world will want.  He will not have to force it on anyone.  People will be begging for it, and falling all over each other to get.  They will view him as their savior and when the mark is introduced, there will be long lines of people eager to get their mark so that they will be able access their allotted ration of food and provisions.  And it won't be a chip.  

Edited by shiloh357