tigger398

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"The influence of Babylon on the human race is the mystery of iniquity.  It takes place in the unseen realm and is still very much a mystery"

Not any more .... Babylon the Great is the world at large as the Lord looks on

This is very evident by the starting point [Genesis 11:1-9]  

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The influence of Babylon on the human race is the mystery of iniquity.  It takes place in the unseen realm and is still very much a mystery.

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore(WHY) didst thou marvel?(WONDER) I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Read from Rev. 17:8-18 to find out. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore(WHY) didst thou marvel?(WONDER) I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Read from Rev. 17:8-18 to find out. 

If it is how you say, then how exactly is Nimrod and company responsible for the death of Abel?

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

If it is how you say, then how exactly is Nimrod and company responsible for the death of Abel?

Sin entered the world via Adam and Eve. Capone was responsible for the Chicago Mob being violent. Nimrod and the Harlot Semiramis are responsible for the imitation, Harlot religions of the world. If Jesus had of told John via an Angel the Mystery of the coming Mob in Chicago, then the prophecy would have been about Capone and company, not about when Sin entered the world or Cain. However the Cain bloodline seems to have been responsible for this off shoot named Nimrod. Thus the Mystery Religion (Harlot) being spoken of is these Religions that try to imitate the virgin birth, death, and resurrection. 

Correct

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Sin entered the world via Adam and Eve. Capone was responsible for the Chicago Mob being violent. Nimrod and the Harlot Semiramis are responsible for the imitation, Harlot religions of the world. If Jesus had of told John via an Angel the Mystery of the coming Mob in Chicago, then the prophecy would have been about Capone and company, not about when Sin entered the world or Cain. However the Cain bloodline seems to have been responsible for this off shoot named Nimrod. Thus the Mystery Religion (Harlot) being spoken of is these Religions that try to imitate the virgin birth, death, and resurrection. 

I thought we were talking about mystery Babylon in Revelation 17 & 18, not the different manifestations in the natural realm down through the years.

• And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.  Revelation 18:24

Any attempts to redefine this God-given scope of Babylon are ill-advised.  I'll leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I thought we were talking about mystery Babylon in Revelation 17 & 18, not the different manifestations in the natural realm down through the years.

• And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.  Revelation 18:24

Any attempts to redefine this God-given scope of Babylon are ill-advised.  I'll leave it at that.

Its basically saying the False Governance of Satan and the False Worship of other gods (Satanic worship) which God sees at its ZENITH at Babylon, just after the flood is likewise the same REBELLION that Caused Satan to rebel and Adam and Eve to rebel. In other words God can point to a specific time period, without that specific time period having to be its ultimate origin. The Babylonian time period God is pointing towards saw a man named Nimrod take the worship of Satan to a NEW LEVEL so to speak. The same spirit that Nimrod followed and obeyed, likewise was what Adam and Eve followed, and Cain also followed this spirit, but Nimrod too it to its ZENITH. So God could point to Adam and Eves fall, He could point to Cain etc. etc. but God sees Babylon under Nimrod as the ZENITH of False Religion. 

Babylon in Revelation means Satan's Dark Kingdom of earth. Rev. 16:19 tells us God sees the NATIONS THAT FALL at Armageddon as Babylon the Great.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  401
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2018 at 8:15 PM, tigger398 said:

What is mystery babylon I can never understand it.

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

tigger398, there is only one city/state that currently fits the details given for the woman that rides the Beast. It is Mecca/Saudi Arabia, as the seat of Islam. The Prophets have the eschatological wrath of God focused upon Saudi Arabia and those Islamic nations which surround Israel. If it is a revived Roman Empire that the Beast controls and not a revived Caliphate it will be made up of the Eastern Nations of the former Roman Empire, the nations that are Islamic today. Remember there is a relationship between the woman and the Beast and his kingdom, but they are not the same.

I would encourage you to read Mystery Babylon by Joel Richardson. I like the audio version of the book. Another presenting another view is Mystery Babylon by Chris White. Both are worth reading.

All praise, honour, and glory be unto Jesus Christ the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/24/2018 at 9:54 PM, wingnut- said:

Let's start with the above passage, specifically let's focus on verse 35 in particular.  Let's look at it in comparison to what is said in Revelation.

Matthew 23:35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.

Revelation 18:24 "And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints,
    and of all who have been slain on earth.”

Now, kindly explain how those mentioned in Matthew can be attributed to any other city than the one mentioned in Revelation. 

According to you, this refers to Jerusalem:

Rev. 18:8 “Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her." ... 19 For in one hour she is made desolate.’ 20 “Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

Give us a second witness from the Scriptures of this prophecy being fulfilled according to your reading -- that Jerusalem will be utterly destroyed by fire in the End Times.

And tell us why the apostles and prophets and heaven will rejoice in Jerusalem's destruction, since so many other biblical prophecies say that Jerusalem will be saved and exalted in the Last Days.

Then maybe I might take the time to answer your questions, which I believe I have already sufficiently done.

Tell us about this {Zechariah 14}