• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

Please show me in the Bible where it’s okay to lie about bad news. Show me one example of God calling that mercy.

The Pope could have easily said he hoped for a deathbed miracle, or even just said it’s in God’s hands now. He didn’t do that. He said the man is in heaven. That is not being nice. It’s lying. 

I dont believe in lying. But sometimes its mercful. Remember corrie tem boom lied about hiding jews from the nazis. And in the bible in faith people have lied.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Wayne222 said:

I dont believe in lying. But sometimes its mercful. Remember corrie tem boom lied about hiding jews from the nazis. And in the bible in faith people have lied.

People lied in faith in the Bible? That’s a new one on me.

I think we’re done here. 

3 minutes ago, Butero said:

Shame on anyone that would come into unity with the Pope and say he was right to lie to a child.  Liars will have their part in the lake of fire.  On top of that, this is a denial of Jesus being the only way to heaven.  There is no way I will ever agree with you on this, and you can throw your shame on me nonsense around all you want, and it will get you nowhere.  Pope Francis is not my Pope, I don't believe it is ok to lie, and I don't believe in telling children a person can make it to heaven if they are an atheist.  Peddle that somewhere else, because you will get nowhere with me.  

You are hard. I rather not cause injury to that boy. Thats all i got to say. 

Guest Butero
2 minutes ago, Davida said:

No need to cross swords on this.  

It is ok Davida.  There is nothing more to say about it.  I will bow out of this thread.  I am just taken aback that this is something we can't all agree on, that it is wrong to lie to a child about something like this.  We most certainly could handle this with tact without lying.  

Have a good night, and I am happy we found something we can agree on again.  

Guest Butero
1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

You are hard. I rather not cause injury to that boy. Thats all i got to say. 

I will have to add one more comment.  I don't believe in healing the hurt of anyone a little like the false prophets did.  I care too much about that child's soul.  That is all I got to say.

10 minutes ago, pg4Him said:

People lied in faith in the Bible? That’s a new one on me.

I think we’re done here. 

Its true Rahab lied about the two spies and saved them. 

9 minutes ago, Butero said:

I will have to add one more comment.  I don't believe in healing the hurt of anyone a little like the false prophets did.  I care too much about that child's soul.  That is all I got to say.

Yea its going to really help that boy by telling him his father is in burning hell. Yes it would make understand . I think not. That hard for a adult to bear. My father not saved. I feel super bad. But God is good. I trust him. But that boy is too young.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

The popedom is evil. That said, if asked I would not under any circumstance hurt that child with a;  of course your dad isn't, he is  awaiting the White Throne Judgement and will be cast into the Lake Of Fire. Come on people, no one is that cruel to a kid.

It would be worse than telling a kid easter egg hunts are a sinful spring fertility rite of pagans, so your mommy that has you dressed up as a rabbit chasing after eggs is at best a wiccan. No, one just says; why that is a pretty color purple on that egg isn't it? A royal color how nice....

Not all truths are beneficial all the time. A little compassion may be better than a truth declared without compassion and love.

The pope's evil will become known to the child at a more appropriate time if the Holy Spirit is still in charge  and makes the specific call to each unsaved person that is to be saved.

Seems to me God is still sovereign, and that the Holy Spirit still reveals the truth of the word of God  calling each unsaved  person to their own individual repentance and to Jesus as Lord and to their salvation.  even the pope cannot prevent that call. 

The truth is not going to save the father, nor is it going to enhance the child's receiving the call by the Holy Spirit. Better to let the child who is not of age of accountability be comforted,  and let him grow without extra pain in his young body spirit and soul. A crushing is not what he needs. More likely he has need of compassionate comfort for his spirit so that he may still grow to maturity,  the age of accountability, and to then be better able to handle  the idea that  in reality only a remanent are saved, and then by the grace and mercy of God alone. 

In the meantime teach the love of God and  demonstrate it, do not be the self appointed avenger, the mean spirited professing Christian, making children feel awful.

May God have mercy on even the pope for his act of kindness to a child.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Davida said:

It's a very hard situation but I'd stick with the truth , but the thing is Melissa, I don't believe Pope Francis said that fully to save the boy grief, because I think he has unChristian beliefs about the afterlife that are along those lines anyway. I've read quotes where he has said anyone of other religions as long as they are a good person goes to heaven .  This Pope has no shyness about giving out anti Christian teachings.  A true born again believer could have said very gently & to give encouragement to him that we don't know what happens in the last moments of someone's life & they could have had a change of heart before they died. 

Sister .   one day while I was in  the library for some reason I picked up that book  a new springtime in the church.

Or springtime in the church.   I cant really remember .     OH DEAR I read the over all highlights of some chapters .

FRANCIS IS NOT CHRISTAIN.     his beliefs may have some christaintiy in them.   the man is mixed up bad .    And this book was wrote BY a catholic

and it praised pope franics and talked about his history.    When francis was in south America , beunos aires I believe , not sure

Anyway he heard what he believed was GOD saying to restore the church.    Francis admits that he mistaked it to mean rebuild a church that was in poor condition .

BUT later he said ,   God meant to restore the entire christain faith ,   now  it sounds good at first , because he told of restoring it back to how it was,

BUT the more he spoke the more it can be seen .    THIS man THINKS he does the WILL OF GOD ,  and that the SPIRIT will do works in all religions

THAT GOD IS WORKING IN ALL RELIGIONS ,   THROUGH all religons ,  that even if they don't KNOW JESUS ,   the SPIRIT it is in them if they doing evidence of good works,

THIS MAN believes with his whole heart his mission is to gather the entire world into the church.  BUT before you think this means CHRSITAIN

IT DONT .   it just means UNITY ,  UNITY .   He has no idea he does the work of anti Christ spirit .    They are infected with new age type doctrines sister.

ITS bad ,and I mean REAL BAD .     Francis believes things NO CHRSITAIN in his right mind SHOULD .  

And he aint alone .     THIS spirit is infecting far more than just ROME .   SOMEONE has to do something ,  we have got to

warn people NOT to have unity with those who teach anything to do with interfaith .  THIS chrislam its all part of  a bigger agenda too and its

all  ,  and I MEAN its all about having A ONE WORLD RELIGOIN , and that RELIGOIN once its hard formed , IS NOT GOING to tolerate that which caueses division.

AND SISTER ,    SAYING JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY,    THIS IS under attack.  ITS been the UN GOAL , its infected places .   And all inclusive , this sensual love dung

Will make so many fall for it .  I know I warn out against it a lot .   BUT THIS IS the RELIGOIN , THE RELGIION that will lead to the BEAST to anti Christ ,

I guarantee IT WILL .   both secular and religion will meet in the all inclusive mindset .  THEY will.  they been at work on this .  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

44 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yea its going to really help that boy by telling him his father is in burning hell. Yes it would make understand . I think not. That hard for a adult to bear. My father not saved. I feel super bad. But God is good. I trust him. But that boy is too young.

That is mans mind for ya .    You think JESUS would have told that boy that lie .   One thing ,  we don't know if the man repented right near his death.

NONE of us knows that .    BUT this was propaganda wayen .   come on , you have to know it was.

You don't think this was not pre planned.    COME ON , its obvious .    THEY don't do squat with out eyes to see them do it .   keep It real .

JESUS told men , women and children were their too , children heard those messages in the streets as well as adults .

AND the message was ,   NO JESUS NO ETERNAL LIFE .     JESUS would never let that little boy think a man can die , and just cause he did some good works

HE MUST BE IN HEAVEN.    WE cant fall for this dump .    Its real easy to tell that boy.  SON we don't know if your daddy repented or not on his death bed.

NONE OF US DOES .     SO little boy what YOU NEED TO KNOW IS ,  GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST NOW and don't risk eternal damnation .  

Keep it real people .    Souls are perishing and so many are worried about political correctness.     JESUS is what we preach and weteach NO EXCEPTIONS

GOOD WORKS DONT SAVE , ONLY JESUS SAVES .  and as I said ,  any one could have told that boy ,  NONE of us knows whether daddy repented or not .

Heck he might have .   I mean he really might have .  BUT TO TELL that line of dung that pope said is a lie from hell itself .   Cause he got his children baptized

GEE I wonder WHAT CHURCH he had them baptized IN .    ROME .   probably .  either way this has to stop.    EITHER WE are FOR CHRIST or we are against Christ .

THIER is no middle ground .    JESUS said it first ,  HE who is not WITH ME IS AGAINST ME .   

now lets armour up and tell this pope to STEP DOWN and get out of their .     FIRST order of the day , get rid of that pope and anyone else who preaches interfaith.

Second order of the day,    vote me in as pope .   I will get as many men as it takes to clean that house UP and OUT .   THEN STEP down cause I have no desire to

LORD anything over anyone .   SO ,   write the Vatican and put frienduff in as a vote in for the next pope .    Someone has to do something .

OH and third order of the day ,   CALL EVERY single leader OF every single church in the christain religion and say,  ITS MANDATORY we returning to the pattern

JESUS set and the apostels set , and any who don't like it STEP DOWN and move over and we will find men WHO DO .