Jump to content
Larry 2

Who of the Church are with Jesus Pre-Trib?

Recommended Posts

Who of the Church are with Jesus Pre-Trib?

 And is all the Church represented at the same time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Larry 2 said:

Who of the Church are with Jesus Pre-Trib?

 And is all the Church represented at the same time?

Hi Larry,

There is only one Body of Christ and when it is brought to maturity by the Holy Spirit, then it will be taken away to its eternal destination in the third heaven. (Eph. 4: 13 & Rev. 3: 21) Those who have gone before, (and who are in heaven) will be brought with the Lord and together we will all go to our heavenly home.

As the time for the tribulation draws near, there is emerging mainly two groups - those who are looking for the Lord to come, and those who are looking to go through the trib.

Marilyn.

 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Larry,

There is only one Body of Christ and when it is brought to maturity by the Holy Spirit, then it will be taken away to its eternal destination in the third heaven. (Eph. 4: 13 & Rev. 3: 21) Those who have gone before, (and who are in heaven) will be brought with the Lord and together we will all go to our heavenly home.

As the time for the tribulation draws near, there is emerging mainly two groups - those who are looking for the Lord to come, and those who are looking to go through the trib.

Marilyn.

 

Hi Sister Marilyn C, and thanks for your considerent response. I do have different thinking on the subject, and will go into it more after I hear different thoughts presented. If there are no more, I'll surely present it to you.  Blessings in Christ Jesus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Larry 2 said:

Hi Sister Marilyn C, and thanks for your considerent response. I do have different thinking on the subject, and will go into it more after I hear different thoughts presented. If there are no more, I'll surely present it to you.  Blessings in Christ Jesus.

Hi Larry,

Yes it`s good to talk about what we think and see if it lines up with scripture. Will check in again sometime.

regards, Marilyn.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only ones with the Lord pre-trib are the ones that have died, the rest of the church will meet the Lord in the air at His second coming.

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ENOCH2010 said:

The only ones with the Lord pre-trib are the ones that have died, the rest of the church will meet the Lord in the air at His second coming.

Hi Brother ENOCH, just for clarification, when do you think Jesus' second coming is; at the last trump?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Larry 2 said:

Hi Brother ENOCH, just for clarification, when do you think Jesus' second coming is; at the last trump?  Thanks.

Yes at the last trump the Lord comes back to rule with a rod of iron for 1000 years.

  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, Larry 2 said:

Who of the Church are with Jesus Pre-Trib?

 And is all the Church represented at the same time?

Since the context is the pretrib gathering imma gonna say, "No one."

And yes, the entire church from the first believer to the last over the 8 millennia(?) of man is represented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Since the context is the pretrib gathering imma gonna say, "No one."

And yes, the entire church from the first believer to the last over the 8 millennia(?) of man is represented.

Good morning Diaste. The reason I posted this is to bring attention to Rev 4:4 & Rev 4:6. the 24 elders and the four beasts or living ones.

This is not original with me,  but I also believe the 24 elders to be those of the church of Smyrna we read of in Rev 2:10. . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. These would be those dead of 1 Thes 4:16 that rise first, and in Rev 4:4 they are said to have on their heads crowns of gold.

Next I bring forth the 4 beasts, or what are also called the 4 living ones in some bibles we read of in Rev 4:6. They are told that they will be kept from the temptation to come upon all the world if they faitfully keep the word of God in Rev 3:10, to try them that dwell upon the earth. These are those alive when Jesus comes in the air for them according to 1 Thes 4:17, and notice in Rev 3:11 that they are also said to have a crown.

Of seven portions of the churches in different locations which make up the one body of Christ, there are only two commended,  and said to have crowns. The remaining five locations of the one body of Christ are told to repent such as we read of concerning the church in Ephesus in Rev 2:5.  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick (church)out of his place (you started off first, and now may be third or whatever?), except thou repent. In other words you started off good, but in Rev 2:4 we see they had left thy first love in Rev 2:4. (They were no longer putting Jesus first?)

Important? In Rev 6:1 with the first of the seals opened, we see one of the living ones even working in conjunction with Jesus. Were they glorified? Eze 1:5  Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man, and in Eze 1:14  And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning. 

There's more but I hate to get too lenghty in one post. Blessings in Christ Jesus.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 7:48 PM, Larry 2 said:

Who of the Church are with Jesus Pre-Trib?

 And is all the Church represented at the same time?

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

Larry, what do you mean by "Trib"? Are you referring to the great tribulation (unprecedented persecution) that begins in the middle of the week? Or are you referring to what men have come to call "the tribulation period", that being the seventieth week?

The answer is the same either way. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. All the redeemed of the ages that have died are with the Lord, those of the church and those from before the church.

The real question is, have any of them (those from before the church) been glorified? And if so, when and how?

Luk 9:30  And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
Luk 9:31  Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

Is Paul calling attention to God's love and protection for those Old Testament saints which He had an acquaintanceship with in an attempt to comfort the Roman believers. notice that glorified is in the past tense.

Rom 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Rom 8:29  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Rom 8:30  Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Is it possible that the order of resurrections given by Paul refers to the resurrection of Old Testament saints as the first-fruits, following Christ's resurrection, and not only to Christ as many suppose?

1Co 15:21  For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
1Co 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1Co 15:23  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1Co 15:24  Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Mat 27:52  And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53  And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

I don't know, what do you think?

Hallelujah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×