• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen brother.....and also it says that we serve in the new way of the spirit, not the old way of the letter.....and that way the LORD gets the glory.....Christ, HIS Spirit.

There are many who say things from the bible, but it is only like theoretical knowledge to them and they do not experience His Spirit in reality.  The good news for these ones.....is that we can....by faith.....and actually need to.

Jhn 14:26

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Sister you loved .    I got a trivia question which I know you know ,   and thus I am really saying it to remind US ALL.

You know where it says we are to walk in the newness of THE SPIRIT .       What SPIRIT would that be .      drum roll......................................HOLY SPIRIT .

I thinks lots of folks may have forgotten THE HOLY PART .    SO here is the question.  HOW do we KNOW if one is truly walking in the newness of the SPIRIT.

WELL,  by their walk OF COURSE .    FOR IF its truly the HOLY SPIRIT they follow ,  well if we walking IN the SPIRIT by ITS Grace and its power

ITS a HOLY , BE YE HOLY WALK .      May all raise hands and praise the LORD .    see how simple that was .   And I did not need crafty ever so wise techniques to explain it .

Have you ever noticed , sister,  that the wisdom that comes FROM ABOVE needs no man to twist it , to make it make sense .  ITS JUST PLAIN to those who are HIS .   

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

4 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

That is why they could not correctly interpret the Scriptures... They just read and studied it, and denied the Spirit of it.

"But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." - James 1:22

Because without the Spirit no one can understand it, nor practice it.

"He who does not love does not know God, for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

And while denying the Spirit, they will never be able to understand it.

Because it comes by faith, not by trusting in the flesh and its senses and methods to interpret it.

"But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him;
nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14

It is a sad thing to trust in the flesh.

"Thus says the Lord:
    Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength,
            Whose heart departs from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5

Because it comes by faith, not by trusting in the flesh and its senses and methods to interpret it

ED ZACH LEE ,   he does agree .   This is why the next time a man says you got to take it in CONTEXT , and yet THEIR VERSION their CONTEXT DENIES the very thing

the SCRIP is really saying ,   YA FLEE and don't look back.   If I had a dime for every time I heard folks say OH , but you got to take it in context

and then they explain their context and it DENIES the very simple and very PLAIN thing that scripture said ,    I could probably feed half of America by now .

These are sad and deceptive times we aer in ,  and Watch where THIER CONTEXT is going to lead them .    NOT GOOD at all.    IT WILL GET WORSE . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Where too shall we liken this generation .    It is like a father telling his son ,  SON I want you to have joy and peace and be happy .

You need to heed my instructions and do as I tell you and happy you will be .    So the Father gives his son a list of duties and then Leaves to go on his journey .

The son sees ,  take out the trash , do the dishes and mow the yard .    Along comes the serpent and tells the boy,    Boy what is wrong .

And the child says ,  my father left me a list to do , to mow , to take out the trash and to do the dishes .  And the serpent says ,  Son you are taking it all out of context .

You have to see it in context .  Your father said HE wants you to be happy , he wants you to have joy and peace ,  SO clearly this is NOT what your father MEANT

for it does not give you joy , peace .       WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE will happen when the Father returns from his trip .     He will punish the wicked boy .

Talk about seeing things in context .  WE better start following the SPIRIT and not men .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

If I had a dime for every time I heard folks say OH , but you got to take it in context

Interpretation of Holy Scriptures is not meant to be done by carnal methods, it must be by faith.

"But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not
    eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin." - Romans 14:23

The interpretation the flesh would offer will be just plain heresy. Unless one believes something good may come out of the flesh.

"For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells..." - Romans 7:18

Yes, it may seem good... But what the flesh offers is: Death, destruction, deceit.

"And Jesus answered and said to them: Take heed that no one deceives you." - Matthew 24:4

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister you loved .    I got a trivia question which I know you know ,   and thus I am really saying it to remind US ALL.

You know where it says we are to walk in the newness of THE SPIRIT .       What SPIRIT would that be .      drum roll......................................HOLY SPIRIT .

I thinks lots of folks may have forgotten THE HOLY PART .    SO here is the question.  HOW do we KNOW if one is truly walking in the newness of the SPIRIT.

WELL,  by their walk OF COURSE .    FOR IF its truly the HOLY SPIRIT they follow ,  well if we walking IN the SPIRIT by ITS Grace and its power

ITS a HOLY , BE YE HOLY WALK .      May all raise hands and praise the LORD .    see how simple that was .   And I did not need crafty ever so wise techniques to explain it .

Have you ever noticed , sister,  that the wisdom that comes FROM ABOVE needs no man to twist it , to make it make sense .  ITS JUST PLAIN to those who are HIS .   

That's Ed Zackly right brother.  ;) And we are made new when we come to faith in Him.  But if any commits sin,  that is not walking in His Spirit, that is walking in the old creature of flesh.

Rom 6:4

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 7:6

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

• This is Worthy 2

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

That's Ed Zackly right brother.  ;) And we are made new when we come to faith in Him.  But if any commits sin,  that is not walking in His Spirit, that is walking in the old creature of flesh.

Rom 6:4

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Rom 7:6

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

SPOT ON SISTER .   SO we see WHY the early church warned out against sin and we SEE the reminders OF WHO TO FOLLOW and what not too.

Its why paul was huge on saying things like we are the servants to whom we obey and its why they were so huge on THE pattern JESUS set in the churches

TO CORRECT anyone who does err.    The pattern works .  men actually repented .   Sure some will just continue on in the error,  but if we try any other PATTERN

that is not the ONE JESUS SET ,  IT WONT WORK .   Seeker friendly was and is an snare and it destroyed what was basically left .  I mean it ripped the truth right out of churches that

were already falling .    FOR if inquity is not corrected and fast and JUST by the PATTERN JESUS set and the apostels obeyed and taught ,     IT will rise and destroy the members .

We are seeing not the beginning of the decay from not keeping JESUS pattern,  BUT the advanced decay that uncorrected leaven which swelled has done .

And now we at its height that will mushroom .    JESUS set a pattern, THE PATTERN , IT SHOULD NEVER have been replaced .   NOT a single saying , not a single word

not a single pattern .    IF JESUS is LORD , IF HE IS TRULY OUR LORD ,  THEN WE OBEY HIM IN HEART .   their really is no middle place .  its either all or a delusion .

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

their really is no middle place .  its either all or a delusion .

Okay, now this part I'm not sure I agree with.....think it might depend on what we mean by that.  People can fall short and still belong to the Lord....there is the issue of sanctification and growing in Him.  I'm not talking about habitual gross sins (find it hard to believe a follower of Christ would be making his living robbing banks for example) but more the issue of character and fruits of the Spirit.  Someone may have a problem with impatience, and it doesn't mean they don't belong to the Lord....it means they need some  more work of the Potter in their life.  Or they may be battling a demon that is still attached to their "old man" and need deliverance...etc.  As far as I understand it, lack of "perfection" doesn't mean a person is not saved, it means they are still working out their salvation, which was an instruction written to those who know the Lord, i believe.

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Okay, now this part I'm not sure I agree with.....think it might depend on what we mean by that.  People can fall short and still belong to the Lord....there is the issue of sanctification and growing in Him.  I'm not talking about habitual gross sins (find it hard to believe a follower of Christ would be making his living robbing banks for example) but more the issue of character and fruits of the Spirit.  Someone may have a problem with impatience, and it doesn't mean they don't belong to the Lord....it means they need some  more work of the Potter in their life.  Or they may be battling a demon that is still attached to their "old man" and need deliverance...etc.  As far as I understand it, lack of "perfection" doesn't mean a person is not saved, it means they are still working out their salvation, which was an instruction written to those who know the Lord, i believe.

Well forward much in the Lord peoples .    And let us continue to exhort daily and grow in grace .   Onward sister ,   onward In the LORD .

You loved sister .  

• Thumbs Up 1

2Co 3:6

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Jhn 5:39-40

You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,

yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

38 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

2Co 3:6

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Jhn 5:39-40

You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me,

yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

"So he said to him, ‘Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless." - Matthew 22:12

• Thumbs Up 2