• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:16 AM, Butero said:

There was no need to.  A large portion of the thread was removed by the moderators, including the personal attack.  

What is considered to be a personal attack. I kid around some but try not to be to personal an attacker. I see squabbles though many times on the board. I try to choose my words carefully  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

I have not read every post since I came in late but I see not need for Prophets to day since our prophetic end is already wrote. If this has already been expressed disregard.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,228
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The thing about deception is those who participate in are themselves deceived... sin maintains a fruit of destruction in all areas it is found!

2 Tim 3:13

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
KJV
The unique thing is: one may believe anything but it is with the source of authority that maintains either truth or lie... If from God's Word as intent to God meant then truth all else is lie! So if a person desires to be of the truth then do the work and

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

so that you will find yourself approved before God in your accounting for self

2 Tim 3:14-17

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the 
KJV

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

The thing about deception is those who participate in are themselves deceived... sin maintains a fruit of destruction in all areas it is found!

2 Tim 3:13

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
KJV
The unique thing is: one may believe anything but it is with the source of authority that maintains either truth or lie... If from God's Word as intent to God meant then truth all else is lie! So if a person desires to be of the truth then do the work and

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

so that you will find yourself approved before God in your accounting for self

2 Tim 3:14-17

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the 
KJV

That is right .   anyone who is deceived is believing a lie .    No matter who they are .  Even if they purposefully know they are deceiving a group,  THEY themselves

are still deceived .   An example is that new age stuff.   Some Purposefully snuck it in ,  others teach it to churches because names got changed and they think its christain .

Both types are still deceived .  a false prophet does not know he is deceived .  We have to look at it from the biblical perspective .   Deception

is doing anything against God, contrary to GOD .   Even those with , for example the gay agenda .   Some of them may full well know it goes against biblical

doctrine,  yet still try and purposefully sway others .   Others may actually believe it does not go against biblical doctrine due to deception .  But both types

are deceived .   OR both would not be doing as they doing .    We have to compare everything against BIBLICAL DOCTRINE .   And if we have Not the Spirit

then we are still deceived .    I hope that makes sense .  

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

are deceived .   OR both would not be doing as they doing .    We have to compare everything against BIBLICAL DOCTRINE .   And if we have Not the Spirit

then we are still deceived .    I hope that makes sense .  

The bereans, whom paul praised in the new testament, compared his words to scripture. Not biblical doctrine. Folks are getting off track and posting opinions instead of scripture to support their views. Its time to get back to the only words that matter -- HIS words.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

The bereans, whom paul praised in the new testament, compared his words to scripture. Not biblical doctrine. Folks are getting off track and posting opinions instead of scripture to support their views. Its time to get back to the only words that matter -- HIS words.

WORD wars .     That is what I meant .   Scriptures .     

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Cobalt1959 said:

That does nothing to provide an answer to the question Yowm asked.  When a person fails to answer a direct question with a direct answer, there is always a reason for not doing so, and those reasons are never good.

Does this apply to Jesus also, when He “answered not” ?

much love in Christ, Not me

15 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Since the person who said that did not bother to give the source of the snippet of a verse, nor the version it came from, I assume it was Matthew 27:11 as Jesus is standing before Pilate.  In this specific instance, Jesus was not supposed to reply.  I am amused that someone would take a verse like this applying only to Jesus, and only in this specific instance and then try to apply it randomly to any situation where you don't want to answer a question.  He used that tw0-word quote as a smoke screen.  He has no scripture to support his statement "prophet is scriptural" statement, so he uses a feint to try and not answer it.

Anyone trying to pretend they have the same motivations as Jesus intrigue me, especially when they do so to try and duck answering a question.  

Wow,  I could have sworn the gentlemen wrote; 

“When a person fails to answer a direct question with a direct answer, there is always a reason for not doing so, and those reasons are never good.”

So I guess there are times it’s ok not to answer. 

But if your so interested in my reason not to have answered. God is quite aware of why I didn’t. Why don’t you ask Him. I’m quite sure He’d have no problem revealing and explaining it to you. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

2 hours ago, Butero said:

Yes, someone did say that a couple of hours ago, yet he can't back up those words.  

Knowing that God sees all things, and judges righteously. 

Also knowning, if it isn’t  love, if it isn’t righteousness, if it isn’t being a peacemaker. It’s wicked, evil and sin, and we want nothing to do with anything that’s wicked, evil and sin. 

Much love, my brother in Christ Butero, Not me

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Butero said:

That is an excellent point.  Nobody can give any scripture to prove that the office of prophet was done away with, and it is listed among New Testament callings.  I noticed this one individual keeps attacking another poster for non answers or using scripture he claims doesn't answer the questions to his satisfaction.  I would like to see scripture to back up the notion the office of prophet no longer exists and that God doesn't call prophets today.  

I noticed this one individual keeps attacking another poster

did you report it?