• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

Where is the ridiculing here?  We are simply Not believing his unsubstantiated claims, not following after Ron the anesthetists unscientific claims.  Some actually think the HOLY GOD would leave a sample of HIS OWN HOLY SON's blood lying around? as proof? ...Just like some of us do not follow after the popular false teachers, false prophets, false doctrines, the New Apostolic Reformation, Preterism, Christian Dominionism, Bill Johnson's Bethel Cult, Sid Roth's, strange fire signs & wonders or the flat-earthers, or new age mixed Christianity.

Not me and I get where you're coming from

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

This also leads to another interesting point . One that we know to be Word of God true and that is that another Temple will one day stand on Temple Mount .

But the Ark itself is never mentioned .

Is this just a case of God not overstating the obvious in His word , that any Temple would have to contain the Ark to even be considered a Temple ?

Or it is it possible even given it's  previous paramount  importance that  this future Temple will be void the Ark of the covenant ?

Edited by Unfailing Presence

1 minute ago, Unfailing Presence said:

This also leads to another interesting point . One that we know to be Word of God true and that is that another Temple will one day stand on Temple Mount .

But the Ark itself is never mentioned .

Is this a case of God not overstating the obvious in His word , that any Temple would have to contain the Ark to even be considered a Temple ?

Or it is it possible even given it's  previous paramount  importance that  this future Temple will be void the Ark of the covenant ?

We are the temples of God,  the next Jewish temple means nothing

30 minutes ago, brujaq said:

We are the temples of God,  the next Jewish temple means nothing

How do you know there will be a   " next Jewish temple "  ?

5 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I don't, do you ? I think Israel in planning on building one ..

Edited by brujaq

4 minutes ago, brujaq said:
9 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I don't, do you ? I think Israel in planning on building one .

I know because Jesus spoke of Satan's man of sin using the future Temple in the last Days of earth :

" But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet , standing where it ought not ,,,,,

For in those days shall be affliction such as was not from the beginning of creation .  "      ( Mark 13 : 14-19 )

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

I know because Jesus spoke of Satan's man of sin using the future Temple in the last Days of earth :

" But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the Prophet , standing where it ought not ,,,,,

For in those days shall be affliction such as was not from the beginning of creation .  "      ( Mark 13 : 14-19 )

The Ark would be nice for it, right ? Ever hear Michael Roods comments on it ? Interesting stuff .. But like us all I don't agree with everything he says but he tumblweeds in the right direction enough until we see Jesus face to face

34 minutes ago, brujaq said:

The Ark would be nice for it, right ? Ever hear Michael Roods comments on it ? Interesting stuff .. But like us all I don't agree with everything he says but he tumblweeds in the right direction enough until we see Jesus face to face

That is the question isn't it ?

I know the Jews have what amounts to a planning commission to rebuild the Temple , but I have not heard how they plan to remedy the missing Ark issue ? 

Since Jesus says it is going to happen , I wonder if God has not already made arrangement for them ? 

3 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

That is the question isn't it ?

I know the Jews have what amounts to a planning commission to rebuild the Temple , but I have not heard how they plan to remedy the missing Ark issue ? 

Since Jesus says it is going to happen , I wonder if God has not already made arrangement for them ? 

Referring to Rood he shows an official statement from Israeli officials declaring there is no Ark, but the Rabbis involved when questioned personally they neither confirm or deny but just say ''we are ready'' .. So nothing but speculation still .. Me being a yes, yes, kinda guy I find it all intriguing ,but I appreciated these discussions to keep me from running to far ahead sometimes .. Peace Bro ..

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Who's ridiculing?  Why do these types of words suddenly get tossed around when they are not accurate?  No one is ridiculing Ron Wyatt.  We are saying we doubt the voracity of his claims because they have no external verification outside of him.  

As an analogy, ever since I was a kid I've been fascinated by the legend of the Lost Dutchman Mine in the Superstition Mountains in Arizona.  I've read books about it, studied it on the Internet for years, etc.  The first thing you learn, on the Internet when researching this legend is that everyone and his brother have "found" this mine.  They don't have any proof, but hey, if they said the found it, am I supposed to believe it, just because they say so?  Or should I examine their claim in light of some kind of tangible proof?  If I'm skeptical about a lost mine, how much more skeptical should I be when it comes to something immeasurably more important like a biblical artifact?

I can discuss it all day if we can , I'm interested and curious about different viewpoints .   Agreed that II Maccabees is not inspired, the net has changed a lot in the last 15 yrs and things you could find then can't be found today and many things have been flooded out or removed . There's a convincing yes to every convincing no, just look at the MSM and the net is following suit fast . I had mentioned what seems to be a large grain storage/distibution site excavated at Saqqura in Egypt , if it's true I'm impressed that Joseph could have played part, or any of the other finds . I don't care just like you don't care what I think about it . At the least it stirs conversation about Biblical events if you believe those things were actual events, Israel passing through the sea, all those things . And like I mentioned before even though I'm uneducated, basically unchurched and don't read that well I looked for all answers because when was able and younger I didn't witness to church folks , I was out door to door, on the streets and at work every where witnessing . I remember church folk (some) run over and intimidated me because they were spiritually starved from actually doing the will of God . And God bless them, they meant well but some scared me to death, you know, the ones who always come up with the ideas for some one else to do and think it's their job to run things while the things of God go undone but by a few . I've used info from Rom witnessing to Atheists at times and a couple other thoughts that are within the confines of the Word of God but not so common according to the traditions of men . But the last thing I think of myself is super spiritual or all knowing, I just don't want to see anyone go to hell again like none of us do .. Last thoughts on Rons finds, if hes wrong you tell me where they are at ..