• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

50 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed, Islam is the primier false Christ and false prophet religion: “there will be false christs and false prophets who will work wonders to deceive if possible the elect.” (Matthew 24:24). 

OH islam is a false one all right as are all other false religions contrary to Christ .

But Islam is not the mother of all false prophets .    For islam is not the one who IN PRETENSE serves Christ .     What name did JESUS call judas Iscariot .  

The son of perdition .     Was judas proclaiming the muslim faith ,  or hindu , or atheism .   NO ,  he was among them as ONE of them , OH but he was not .

THE greatest deceiver , WILL and does come from within OUR OWN RELIGOIN and we got many of them and a far , far worse have they got and will get .

Be on guard ,   for her prophets are heavy on ecumunicalism ,  but its a ecumunicalism built by the intellect of men and guided by the dark one .

BE ON GAURD .    OH , be on guard .     For as satan appears as an angel of light , his many ministirs appear as men of righteousness in our own religion

and they come to deceive .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

On 8/13/2018 at 10:30 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is what I have noticed .  WHY would a man defend that religion .   Why defend and contend for any religion that is contrary to Christ .

Buddism is a peaceful religion , YET OF SATAN , just like all other mindsets contrary to Christ are of satan , just as we all once were under satans influence.

So why would a man contend and defend any religion OTHER THAN our own .     I don't think Bajoa is a muslim ,  but I do think

he might already be infected with an inclusive mindset .     Whether folks want to hear it or not , THIS INCLUVISM IS THE RELIGOIN that will capture all religions and make them as one

The only ones who will not go under it , WILL be those who TRULY in SPIRIT , TRUTH N HEART LOVED ONLY the LAMB.

I agree

so many Christians do not even know the Bible they say is the word of God

I don't think that as Christians, we can discuss what we believe and what is truth too much

if a person is a Christian, it would seem to me the default conversation would be the truth and not how many lies another 'religion' follows

there really is not defense of Islam and Jesus said if we lift Him up, all will be drawn to Him.  it seems Islam is being lifted up however

it also seems pointless to discuss it

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Sevenseas said:

it seems Islam is being lifted up however

it also seems pointless to discuss it

I hardly think that talking about what some other religions believe means that the religion is being lifted up as you say.  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

I have two questions:

1. Would you say that Christians publicly calling Muslims animals, rapists, liars, pedophiles, murders, terrorists, and insulting their prophet/faith has a positive or a negative affect on Muslims seeing the light and the Truth of the gospel?

2. Would you say that Christians sharing anti-Islamic propaganda on social media and Christian forums has a positive or a negative affect on Muslims seeing the light and the Truth of the gospel? 

Anyone else is free to answer these questions as well. 

1. It has a negative affect. Why would Muslims want to talk to us after we says such hateful things about them?  

2. Again negative. Not only are we spreading lies it makes us look ignorant and uneducated. 

• Thumbs Up 3

54 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I hardly think that talking about what some other religions believe means that the religion is being lifted up as you say.  

is that what you think is happening here?

I believe that discussing Muslims coming to Christ is most definitely not the same as discussing the merits of Islam

• Brilliant! 2

so it sounds like Islam is being put forth as a peaceful religion that actually just wants to turn the world into a caliphate

gee what could ever be wrong there and shame on everyone for daring to question certain 'facts' that are the opposite of certain 'truths'

I think someone needs to buy advertising space here :whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

actually they can claim to be  peaceful....   problem is that the word peace to them is when the world is under Sharia Law....   until then there is war...….    and if you want the proof of that watch the video's I posted.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

44 minutes ago, Sevenseas said:

is that what you think is happening here?

My take on what has happen on this thread is as fellows:

The OP posted that Muslims are coming to Christ. This then lead to a discussion on how best to go about leading Muslims to Christ. So we talked about that for a bit which lead into some poster posting misinformation about the Muslim religion and what Muslims believe. That then lead to another poster trying to show how the information that was posted about the Muslim was not the right information about their religion. With graphs and stuff that were easy to understand. Then that went on for a bit with a lot of this and that going on. Which then lead up to the poster who was trying to explain what Muslims believe, to be accused of defending their religion and trying to spread their believes to everyone on this forum.

That is my take on what is going on here.  :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

My take on what has happen on this thread is as fellows:

The OP posted that Muslims are coming to Christ. This then lead to a discussion on how best to go about leading Muslims to Christ. So we talked about that for a bit which lead into some poster posting misinformation about the Muslim religion and what Muslims believe. That then lead to another poster trying to show how the information that was posted about the Muslim was not the right information about their religion. With graphs and stuff that were easy to understand. Then that went on for a bit with a lot of this and that going on. Which then lead up to the poster who was trying to explain what Muslims believe, to be accused of defending their religion and trying to spread their believes to everyone on this forum.

That is my take on what is going on here.  :)

did you ever watch the video's?

• Brilliant! 1

1 minute ago, other one said:

did you ever watch the video's?

Yes I did and it is the same misinformation and fear mongering I see on these forums.  But now I do understand why some of you think they way you do if you are watching that kind of stuff.