• Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, maryjayne said:

God provided a way out.

We all have freedom of choice.

And God made sure, over several thousands of years, that we all know we have a choice and a way out.

Thats Loving behavior, not cruelty

That wasn't my point,yes we all have a choice hope you all choose God,however if you don't,does that justify being tormented forever?

I have children and my love for them can't even began to compare to the love God has for us,His children.

And I wouldn't and can't imagine them suffering for 1 second,not to think all eternity

Edited by n2thelight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

Didn’t Jesus tell Some that their father was the devil? We are all God’s creation , but not all of us are Gof’s Children......one must be “ born again” to be a Child of God.Just thought this might be an opportune time to throw that out there.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2

19 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

God is God Almighty. I AM, Creator of heaven and Earth. He gets to make the rules. He doesnt have to explain or justify Himself to anyone. See the last few chapter of Job for more information on His take on this. We, as human, do not understand some things, we do not understand how a God of Love can do certain things. However, I trust in Him to do the right thing for all. 

He loves us all, but not all of us are his children. Only those born again are His children.

All of us are His children and I know He makes the rules.

Reading His Word is how one gets to know Him, and from what I've read,He wouldn't do that.

1 hour ago, Betha said:

As i understand God's Mercy and Compassion He will destroy all UNgodliness in Eternal fire....to be ashes under the feet of the Saints  Mal 4v3; 2 Pet 3v10-12; Ezek 28v16-18.

That's my point destroy not live in everlasting torment. 

8 minutes ago, Betha said:

what exactly are you referring to ? is it the 'torment/torture or being God's children ?

Think she means all being God's children as she said only the saved are His children

He loves us all, but not all of us are his children. Only those born again are His children.

Edited 21 hours ago by maryjayne 

33 minutes ago, Betha said:

and i would have to agree with her.....only the obedient ones who are BEGOTTEN by HIS HOLY SPIRIT (Acts 5v32) ARE His children. The DISobedient ones without His HS are still the children of the devil....not having repented and turned TO HIM/GOD yet.

And I would have to disagree with you,as even satan is God's child.God made us all and we are all His children.

Isaiah 64:8 "But now, O Lord, thou art our Father; we are the clay, and thou our Potter; and we all are the work of thy hand."

Edited by n2thelight

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

God created satan and his demons, before the Fall. Are they also Gods Children?

there is a difference between being Gods creation, and being His child.

(I am not suggesting God created satan and his demons wrongly, I mean when they were first created)

Yea if you're talking about plants and animals 

When He created satan then known as Lucifer and the angels, they were good just because they turned bad doesn't mean they are still not His children ,even though they are already sentenced to death. 

17 minutes ago, Betha said:

Friend....you need to discern the difference between what is BORN HOLY and what is created natural (as in their first state. 

satan never reached the state of a 'holy angel, nor his demons. But other obedient angels did, as seen from scripture.

It's nothing to discern, and not implying that he was Holy,however he was created perfect,he turned bad.

Let's look at him from Ezekiel 

Ezekiel 28:14 "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire." 

Satan was anointed by God to fill that high position. It was not an accident of God that Satan sat in that position, for Satan was created and anointed for that position; and he failed. 

The position of the "cherub" is to protect the mercy seat of God. "Coverth" means to guard, in the Hebrew text. God is saying that "I set you there on mine own altar, and you walked before me." It is because of Satan's vanity that he turned against God, and this caused Satan's sentence of death. It was because of this sentence that God also allowed for His own Son to die, to pay the price of all sin, so those who fall from God's grace, can return to His. 

Ezekiel 28:15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." 

2 minutes ago, Betha said:

what do you mean 'there is nothing to discern ? the discernment is between 'holy and UNholy/not holy. Lev 10v10

Heb 1v5 to which of the angels said He at any time :you are my Son, this day have I BEGOTTEN you ? NEVER at no time ! God is their Creator NOT their Father. The same goes for mankind....in our first state of existing we are NOT Father and Son/Daughter.....so if we die in that state UNbegotten by HIM (spiritually UNfertilized) there will be NO NEW LIFE....NO New YOU ! 

this is something christians are 'stumbling on' and it will have consequences. Rejecting what is HOLY TO GOD will keep them apart from HIS HOLY PRESENCE.....but it's THEIR CHOICE.

Has nothing to do with being holy or unholy,bottom line we are all His children, period.

Regardless of what choice one makes .

9 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

how much more scripture do you need to have quoted to see your error? we all have the potential to be His children, we are not automatically all His children, only those born again.

This is the best I can explain what I mean

We are not here by chance; God created us, and He gave us our lives. In that sense, therefore, God is our Father and we’re all His children; we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Him.

You keep bringing up salvation, which has nothing whatsoever to do with that fact.