Sign in to follow this  
Scott Free

The Great Whore is N.Y.C., Change My Mind

37 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Satan was cursed by God because of this thing you are doing in this Christian site or Christian forum.

I humbly bow my knee to the only unique Son of God our Lord Jesus Christ, my savior, my love, my God. If you really want to understand what the sin of Satan looks like go to: Maitreya .org

8 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Yes, Adam gave us the knowledge of good and evil.

No, what you are spreading is tares.  Who gave the knowledge of good and evil was Satan, a former Cherub, a fallen Cherub. What prevails is the Word of God.  -  The Word is God  -   What did God reveal to Moses and he did write in Genesis 3?

v.1 Satan said unto the woman:   " Yea, hath God said    Ye shall not eat of EVERY tree of the garden? "   (Yea, God had not said of EVERY tree absolutely, but specifically of the tree which was in the midst of the garden)

v.2 And the woman said unto the serpent:   " We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:  

v. 3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said:    Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

v. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman:     Ye shall not surely die.  V.5  For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Again> What you are spreading is tares.    It was not Adam who gave us the knowledge of good and evil, but the Devil.    Adam was not Satan. 

8 hours ago, Scott Free said:

And no, I am not recruiting you into an army to attack Israel. Do you have any more questions?

My question was:   God says by His Word:  Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

What has the question with an army to attack Israel?  You change the subject and play it in the air completely different from what was said, just as the Devil did to deceive Eve. You do not fool me, spirit of darkness.

On 10/29/2018 at 7:46 AM, Scott Free said:

Look more carefully at the narrative. There is a Great City with a harbor that is between by two rivers. It has a large consumer based economy that is dependent of maritime trade. It is a melting pot of all peoples and tongues. It has a kingdom over all the kings of the earth, the UN. It defeats and dominates the Dragon, WWII. The list goes on. When New York is placed up to the prophecy everything lines up perfectly with no contradiction. This can not be said of Rome, Vatican City, Jerusalem, Iraq or a mysterious False Religion.

I'm going to review this thread and there's a LOT of personal ATTACKS that need to CEASE in this thread.  Scott Free is entitled to his opinion and as such he is a brother in the Lord and shouldn't be slammed as he was -- I'm removing all the comments from this thread that are personal and attacking his character as this is a DEBATE about whether or not New York could be Babylon.

As far as your comment Scott Free, personally I see several areas that DON'T fit into the narrative.  First it is a city on 7 hills.  And secondly, it has to be responsible for the blood of the saints.  And finally, it says in Rev 18:24 -- in her was found the blood of the "prophets" which seems to indicate an ancient origin.

But please don't be taken back from some of the personal attacks made against you and PLEASE report them so that we may deal with them!

God bless,

George

1 minute ago, George said:

city on 7 hills

Thank you, I enjoy having opponents it helps promote my opinion. And the seven hills are seven kings. I use the term king the same way Daniels prophecies of the kings of the north and south are used. That is, the singular noun of king was used to express a succession of rulers.

I believe N.Y.C./U.N. became the spiritual successor of Western Rome after WWII. This also accounts for her inheritance of past crimes.

"What is remarkable about the contemporary era is that one country – the United States – is far more influential in this regard than any other. The US has a unique potential to shape both the rules and regulations that govern the increasingly interconnected international system, and the behaviour of the other states and nonstate actors that effectively constitute it. Consequently, in an era of ‘unipolarity’, America’s foreign and domestic policies have assumed an unprecedented prominence in the affairs of other nations and regions as they seek to accommodate, and where possible benefit from, the evolution of American hegemony." - Mark Beeson, University of Queensland

I just wanted you to see what a real false prophet is, and not condemn Christians who disagree with your interpretation of the Revelation of Jesus Christ or their narrative of prophetic events as they unfold in real time. There is no comparison to be made. God has made me a nobody and has forced me into the lowest station in society. In this I rejoice with thankfulness daily, that Jesus has made Himself the greatest aspect of my life.   

Edited by Scott Free

It's also a possilbility this city may not yet exist, at least not in the form described in scripture. Some of the details about the city may only manifest after world conditions exist allowing complete fulfillment.

What strikes me about the city is ALL the merchants who trade by sea lament her destruction as there is no one to buy their goods. 

No such single city exists today. The top 10 ports in the world are predominantly in China, but that doesn't fit other aspects of the prophecy, in my mind. 

We may be looking for a Red Sea port, or one in the Mediterranean. 

On 10/31/2018 at 9:21 AM, Scott Free said:

Thank you, I enjoy having opponents it helps promote my opinion. And the seven hills are seven kings. I use the term king the same way Daniels prophecies of the kings of the north and south are used. That is, the singular noun of king was used to express a succession of rulers.

I believe N.Y.C./U.N. became the spiritual successor of Western Rome after WWII. This also accounts for her inheritance of past crimes.

"What is remarkable about the contemporary era is that one country – the United States – is far more influential in this regard than any other. The US has a unique potential to shape both the rules and regulations that govern the increasingly interconnected international system, and the behaviour of the other states and nonstate actors that effectively constitute it. Consequently, in an era of ‘unipolarity’, America’s foreign and domestic policies have assumed an unprecedented prominence in the affairs of other nations and regions as they seek to accommodate, and where possible benefit from, the evolution of American hegemony." - Mark Beeson, University of Queensland

Are you thinking the city is actually a country?

21 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Are you thinking the city is actually a country?

Yes, we no longer have city states. Large cities in modern times support and identify with a larger national economic system.

5 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Yes, we no longer have city states. Large cities in modern times support and identify with a larger national economic system.

I suppose that has never occurred in history before this 'modern age'. 

Babylon must not have identified with a larger economic system, during the Persian reign especially.

Sometimes...

46 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I suppose that has never occurred in history before this 'modern age'. 

Babylon must not have identified with a larger economic system, during the Persian reign especially.

Sometimes...

Yes, you are correct the city-state approach to the debate holds no water. Let me try again. I think the Whore as a mercantile coastal city represents a larger governing body in that she has dominance over the Dragon and this can only be practical through large scale military operations and global influence over the policies of other nations.

Sign in to follow this