Sign in to follow this  
Ed J

The False Prophet of Rev is Muhammad of islam

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES.    But let us ponder this .    When I say wack allah off his camel or donkey ,   it means submission TO ROME who will be centered in jersualem .

Rome as you know VERY WELL ,   she aint about the business of converting ,   but the business of submission .     Meaning she cares not if they remain muslim .

She cares not if a buddist remains buddits or an atheist remains atheist ,  HER real goal is Being exalted above THEM ALL ,    AND in her heart

she has exalted herself OVER CHRIST .   we all KNOW ITS TRUE .     And we must do all now , to warn anything that requires oxygene to live

TO HAVE no unity with her , to have no unity with those kenneys and rick warrens and emergents ,   AND just flat out anyone who desires unity with rome

and who follows NOT CHRIST .     

I had sooner die a persecuted peasant IN CHRIST , doing all things faithful by the POWER of HIS grace , than to live for an hour in allegiance with ROME or any

whose focus IS NOT CHRIST centered .  And ONE SHEEP ,   I truly believe all who are born again and grow in grace , WILL FLEE HER and her inclusive ways and all who

teach lies .     The lambs follow ONE .    AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST .  THE GREAT SHEPARD ,  THE SAVOIR OF OUR SOULS and HE who is worthy OF ALL PRAISE .

Now sound out those praises one sheep.    

Blessed the Name of the Lord.

Glory, Glory, Glory

Amen Amen

• Praise God! 1

Guest 1sheep
1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YES.    But let us ponder this .    When I say wack allah off his camel or donkey ,   it means submission TO ROME who will be centered in jersualem .

Rome as you know VERY WELL ,   she aint about the business of converting ,   but the business of submission .     Meaning she cares not if they remain muslim .

She cares not if a buddist remains buddits or an atheist remains atheist ,  HER real goal is Being exalted above THEM ALL ,    AND in her heart

she has exalted herself OVER CHRIST .   we all KNOW ITS TRUE .     And we must do all now , to warn anything that requires oxygene to live

TO HAVE no unity with her , to have no unity with those kenneys and rick warrens and emergents ,   AND just flat out anyone who desires unity with rome

and who follows NOT CHRIST .     

I had sooner die a persecuted peasant IN CHRIST , doing all things faithful by the POWER of HIS grace , than to live for an hour in allegiance with ROME or any

whose focus IS NOT CHRIST centered .  And ONE SHEEP ,   I truly believe all who are born again and grow in grace , WILL FLEE HER and her inclusive ways and all who

teach lies .     The lambs follow ONE .    AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST .  THE GREAT SHEPARD ,  THE SAVOIR OF OUR SOULS and HE who is worthy OF ALL PRAISE .

Now sound out those praises one sheep.    

Well brother I know for a fact that the true followers of Christ ie surrendered  under the blood of the lamb,  wont see the false prophet who is also referred to as the second beast. The saints will be raptured beforehand. Praise the Lord!! 

The false prophet points to the first beast and tells all to worship him . Rev 13: 11-15

Guest 1sheep
12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

it means submission TO ROME who will be centered in jersualem .

Submission to the beast ie ANTICHRIST. Although I could lean that way to Romes head honcho ie a jesuit pope or the like  as being the false prophet ; I wont. Seems plausable though. We just dont know and Praise the Lord that we wont be here to find out! Now lift those hands brother! Lift off ( harpazo) could be any minute! 

4 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi MaryJ,

My first witness is Shaool's prophetic words concerning this fact.
Muhammad got his start by being approached by an angel in a cave.

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed." (Gal 1:8-9)

and the angel is identified as satan...

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Cor 11:14-15)

He died a horrible and painful death two years after eating poison lamb.

This is ironic, because Jesus is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world

Hi Cobalt 1959,

Shaool is the Apostle Paul, who wrote Galatians and Corinthians That was witness #1.

I still have at least 2 more witnesses

"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." (Matt 18:16)

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Islam holds some power , BUT NOT TOTAL POWER and INFLUENCE

Buddism holds some power , But not total power and influence .

WHO is the ONE behind the unification of all faiths and even influences and is uniting the religions to be as one . THAT is the one who holds the power and sway .

WHO is the one embracing even secular , the faiths and all religions .   THAT is the one who will cause the world to worship the beast .

THIS one I speak of has done all this and it is building now as we speak .

She is the one who holds the power and sway over kings of this world .

She is the one behind the solution for world peace with a false unification .  WHO is the one mega pastors of even our own religion has run to

and is pushing her influence unto the faiths .   WHO is the one the other religions are also uniting with .

SHE is the one who holds the power given unto her .    And she did not approach from outside the chrisain faith , BUT as though she is one of us ,   SHE came as one of us .

She did not come hollering allah , or budda,    she comes as a pretender , as one amongst us , YET SHE convinces even the faiths their are many paths .

SHE acts as though SHE holds the keys .

And her mindset of unity , inclusivism will cause the world to worship this beast that is to rise ..

And though she has been and even now is in control of all the  religions uniting as one for world peace and unity.    What is her name .

It was not the muslims that started this , it was not the buddists that started this ,   if it were ,  the leaders of our own churches would have been saying

OH my greatest day was when I met the leader of the alloytalah ,  or the buddists .    BUT ITS NOT THEM they name .

THE largest mega churches are not uniting under one who claims to be musilm or buddists .    or etc .

THEY as well as jews , and other religions are now heavily influenced by another .   BY ONE WHO APPEARS as a lamb , OH BUT IT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON .

And as judas Iscariot ,    IT came not from the outside of ourreligon .   OH NO    she is a pretender , who appears as though she is amongst us ,  very lamblike

BUT SPEAKS LIKE A DRAGON she does .        HER NAME ........................................THE VATICAN < ROME .         AND the power she holds can wack allah off his donkey .

SHE THE ONE WHO HOLDS an WIELDS her POWER .  SHE THE ONE who has influenced kings of all nations .    SHE IS THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS ,  oh but plays as though she is a lamb.

Well spoken friend ... I watch for God's ever burning destruction of Vatican City (Mystery Babylon) as noted in Revelation.  Hint ... it is built upon volcanic rock and it's name is from "vatic" indicating "prophet".

The Vatican hierarchy could be (?) the false prophet.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, 1sheep said:

Submission to the beast ie ANTICHRIST. Although I could lean that way to Romes head honcho ie a jesuit pope or the like  as being the false prophet ; I wont. Seems plausable though. We just dont know and Praise the Lord that we wont be here to find out! Now lift those hands brother! Lift off ( harpazo) could be any minute! 

The Antichrist is also known as the torah,lacking(lawless one.

There is mention of such from ole sh'aul. "Do not love as Cain loved", "and do not follow after korach".

There is also the testimony of mosheh who assures everyone that there will be someone to come in the name of the Lord.

And yochanon the levite taught in the wilderness for a time till He arrived.

What was it that the levite taught with repentance. 

Yochanon(john)3;30

Edited by pinacled

9 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

(1) Then why don't you just call him "Paul," since that is what the Bible calls him.  Erstwhile sorta-Jewish terms are not endearing, nor are they helpful, in any way.  They also give the appearance of someone who is attempting to be one-up on everyone else.

(2) That the false prophet is a person.  Not a religious institution like Islam.

(3) If you have something to say, why not just say it instead of a lazy trail of breadcrumbs.

Hi Cobalt 1959,

1) ok

2) Muhammad is a person

3) Because too much meat at once isn't so easily digested  (Heb 5)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

7 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi Everyone,

I have at least three witnesses to attest to this

"in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established." (Matt 18:16)

While muhammad was a false prophet he is not the false prophet described in the book of Revelation..  In the Book of revelation the False prophet and the beast are captured in the battle of ammagedon and cast together into the Lake of fire..  muhammad did not die in battle.. 1400 years ago.. So muhammad cannot be the false prophet of Revelation..

6 hours ago, pinacled said:

Elementary,

Yes, I agree, Islam nor its single false witness should be given any credence.

Silly cup of devils should of known better.

actually Mohammad did.   He thought the angel was a demon.  His wife convinced him it was an angel....   and it all went down hill from there.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, other one said:

actually Mohammad did.   He thought the angel was a demon.  His wife convinced him it was an angel....   and it all went down hill from there.

Yeah his wife is like pillar of salt and he chose to join her.

Silly cup of demons..

Edited by pinacled
  • Thumbs Up 2