• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

But jesus did call them by the name jerusalem.

He lamented over Jerusalem after condemning religious leaders. Not the same thing in my mind. It's a 'love the sinner, hate the sin' thing. 

18 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Revelation 16:19 The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Babylon the great, to make her drain the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.

True. Not Jerusalem.

Revelation 11:13 And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

True. This is Jerusalem and not Babylon. A tenth of the city fell and those who survived glorified God. Babylon's fall is not described this way.

Just from the two passages in Revelation above, we see that Jerusalem does not endure.  Whatever the city is come the Millennial kingdom, it will not be the Jerusalem that stands today.  Whether God puts up a temporary replacement in some miraculous fashion or not remains to be seen, but the promise in scripture has never been, nor will ever be about the Jerusalem that stands today.

Those two passage do not equate.

Well, you have to remember that the passage in question is counting every single biblical prophet there was for starters.  Then when you look beyond the OT prophets which are all attributed to Jerusalem, you have John the Baptist  (killed by Herod, a Jew), and the most important factor, Jesus.  Jesus was crucified at the behest of the Jewish people when they chose to free Barabbas and called for Jesus' crucifixion.

This is of course the most important link, and the explanation behind placing all who have ever been slain on one city.  Jesus died once, for all, and for all sins, including murder.  He conquered death and sin on the cross, and it was all done within the city of Jerusalem.  This is why He said that it was ALL on that generation, because it was that generation that crucified Him.  It was the very men He said this to that were most instrumental in stirring up others against Him which led to His death on the cross.

This idea is an addition. Jesus said the blood of the righteous from Abel to Zechariah would come upon this people, not the city, and not all the righteous of all time.

There simply is no other city on the face of the earth that this can be, or ever will be true of, because Jesus will not be crucified again.

Jesus only spoke of the righteous blood  from Able to Zechariah. Not him, John the baptist or the apostles. I cannot extend his words in this across the known universe and to the end of time.

I suspect that is why so many reject the idea that it is Jerusalem, however, as you correctly state, it is at the center of God's plan.  What gets overlooked, is that it is at the center of the enemy's plan as well, because not understanding the spiritual things of scripture, he mistakes the present Jerusalem for the eternal one and believes taking this city and setting up his kingdom there will somehow thwart God's plan.  This is precisely why Jerusalem has been a source of contention all along, the city that drives men mad.  You can rest assured God is not concerned with an earthly city, only the people that dwell in it.

Yeah that's not accurate. If that were true then this is incorrect;

All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever. -Gen 13

But Judah will be filled with people forever, and Jerusalem will endure through all generations. -Joel 3

Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever. - 2 Samuel 7

I don't see where the spiritual can be divorced from the material. Mostly because of this;

14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.

20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless d ? 21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” e and he was called God’s friend. 24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

25 In the same way, was not even Rahab the prostitute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? 26As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead. - James 2

And so if faith is manifest in deeds, would not God's promises be manifest in deeds as well? All of this end of age and millennial promise will manifest in actual events and physical manifestation. The Spirit will be the governing entity and manage the natural through spiritual wisdom, intelligence, power, showing the glory and the presence of the Most High.

Revelation 11: 8 and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified.

Now in Ezekiel 16, the symbolic link to Sodom and the other surrounding nations are also drawn, where they are called sisters of the great harlot Jerusalem.  All of this, is prophesied during the Babylonian captivity, which is the link between Jerusalem and Babylon.  Remember what happens when the AC establishes his kingdom in Jerusalem, because this is an important detail.

Sure. Not that it equates Jerusalem with Babylon, but sure. Jerusalem is a sister as well. She's not the mother of her sisters and she is not called the mother of harlots. She is the mother of some harlots, but not all, as it's recorded she has SISTER harlots, where Babylon does not have sister harlots, but is their mother. 

Just because one sees Mallard, does not mean all ducks are Mallards.

One other important piece that I had not touched on yet, is also said of Jerusalem and mystery Babylon.

Ezekiel 16:44 “Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ 

Revelation 17: 5 And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of prostitutes and of earth's abominations.”

A far cry from identification. Because you see the word 'mother' it must equate with another 'mother'? There has to be better proof than what amounts to grasping at straws. Sure, all of Israel played the whore, did horrible things. How does that make Jerusalem the mother of ALL whores? Where is Jerusalem specifically described as such? No where.

The proverb from Ezekiel is about Jerusalem being the mother of all harlots/prostitutes, and the entire chapter speaks of her unique harlotry and how her abominations are greater than all of the other nations mentioned, including Sodom.

You can go one by one and find reasons to dismiss these symbolic references, like Jerusalem being a cup of staggering, but when you look at the massive amounts of things you must dismiss all linking this one city, it is an overwhelming amount of evidence.  Coincidence?  I don't think so, none of these things are said of, or can be true of any other city, it really is that simple.

God bless

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm saying I have seen the evidence as you presented and I reject the conclusion you support.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

This idea is an addition. Jesus said the blood of the righteous from Abel to Zechariah would come upon this people, not the city, and not all the righteous of all time.

It's not an addition at all, it is called deductive reasoning.  You see, if even 1 righteous person was attributed to Jerusalem by Jesus, it would exclude all other cities.  You can't have a partial truth, the fact that anyone was placed on Jerusalem means that they all are.  And it is all the biblical prophets as well, which excludes everywhere else.  What you're claiming here is this, all the prophets and the righteous are on mystery Babylon, except for those from Abel to Zechariah and the righteous up to the point Jesus said this.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Yeah that's not accurate. If that were true then this is incorrect;

All the land that you see I will give to you and your offspring forever. -Gen 13

But Judah will be filled with people forever, and Jerusalem will endure through all generations. -Joel 3

Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me; your throne will be established forever. - 2 Samuel 7

I don't see where the spiritual can be divorced from the material. Mostly because of this;

This is the very definition of erecting a straw man.  The land, and a city built on the land are two very different things.  Attempting to equate 2 Samuel 7 to anything other than spiritual is mind boggling.

Who is sitting on David's throne in Jerusalem right now?

When was the last time Jerusalem had a physical king sitting on a throne?

Who is the descendant of David's sitting on that throne in Jerusalem right now?

II Samuel 7:10 And I will appoint a place for my people Israel and will plant them, so that they may dwell in their own place and be disturbed no more. And violent men shall afflict them no more, as formerly, 11 from the time that I appointed judges over my people Israel. And I will give you rest from all your enemies. Moreover, the Lord declares to you that the Lord will make you a house. 12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be made sure forever before me. Your throne shall be established forever.’”

To try and say the two cannot be separated, material versus spiritual, one has to deny thousands of years of history, large chunks of the bible, including the Babylonian exile, Roman occupation, Israel being re-established as a nation in 1948, up to and including the present time where any claim that they currently live undisturbed is ludicrous.  I honestly don't even know how to respond to it lol.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

A far cry from identification. Because you see the word 'mother' it must equate with another 'mother'? There has to be better proof than what amounts to grasping at straws. Sure, all of Israel played the whore, did horrible things. How does that make Jerusalem the mother of ALL whores? Where is Jerusalem specifically described as such? No where.

I'll tell you what, you go ahead and read through that chapter which is all about Jerusalem being not only a harlot, but a unique harlot, and how her abominations are distinctly different from any other nation's abominations, and then explain to me in the context of that chapter what the proverb "like mother, like daughter" is about.  If you can provide an answer to that, within the context of the chapter, then perhaps you can convince me I am mistaken.

God bless

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

TO KILL means to KILL 1/4 of all mankind. Power was given TO KILL 1/4 of all Mankind. Even if its as you try to infer here, that he kills EVERYONE on 1/4 of the earth, it's still in the Billions, but God doesn't Prophecy like that in my study of the bible. The Last Kingdom is going to overpower the WHOLE EARTH also, not just a potion of the earth. We will have to agree to disagree. The point is the same, the Beast will subjugate the masses by killing the masses.

Properly I would have 'implied' such a thing, you are inferring. Incorrectly. I did not say, and do not mean, everyone on 1/4 of the landmass of earth is killed due to the 4th seal prophecy. Maybe that's true but the prophecy says no such thing. The words of the prophecy state 'power' was given over the fourth of the earth. This power is over the life of mankind to kill with several means and does not show the death of 1/4 of the population, but only the power to kill within whatever landmass would equal a 1/4 of the total area.

Yes, when its WORLDWIDE and Mandated by the Beast that all people buy and sell in like manner, by first having the Mark of the Beast. 

That's not digitized currency. It's not cashless. It's not a single authorized note. It's the condition of being able to use whatever means of exchange through the mark of the beast. The presence of the mark authorizes the exchange, or the lack of the mark denies the exchange. The medium doesn't matter, the mark does.

If you don't know this then I am SMH. 

You'll see. The beast will rise from Mesopotamia, and nowhere else.

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

You see, if even 1 righteous person was attributed to Jerusalem by Jesus, it would exclude all other cities.  You can't have a partial truth, the fact that anyone was placed on Jerusalem means that they all are.

That's not remotely true and far afield from what Jesus said. This is personal belief and you are welcome to it.

What you're claiming here is this, all the prophets and the righteous are on mystery Babylon, except for those from Abel to Zechariah and the righteous up to the point Jesus said this.

Well, yes. But only because that's exactly what is written, to wit;

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36 Truly I tell you, all these things will come upon this generation.

The context for 'you' and 'this generation'  is the scribes and Pharisees. In very specific words Jesus says 'from the blood of Able to Zechariah' and every drop of righteous blood spilled 'from Abel to Zechariah'. That's the scope. How can you arrive at the idea it's 'all righteous blood in the known universe from the beginning to the end of time' that comes upon Jerusalem?

That righteous blood from Abel to Zechariah will be required of the scribes and Pharisees, only that scope, only those people and only that generation. These word of Jesus are inviolate, immutable, and perfect truth.

Again, Jerusalem is not Babylon.

It's not an addition at all, it is called deductive reasoning. 

Yes and no. The premises are not valid and so the conclusion is incorrect.  For example, the premise Jerusalem is a prostitute is followed by 'Jerusalem has daughters that are prostitutes' and it can be concluded that Jerusalem gave birth to prostitutes. Established fact and I concur.

However another fact is that Jerusalem has sisters that are prostitutes precluding the idea of Mother of Harlots as a title implying originator of all harlots.

So,

• Jerusalem is a harlot
  • Jerusalem has harlot daughters
  • Jerusalem has harlot sisters

Means Jerusalem is a harlot and a mother and sister of harlots; not Mother of Harlots. The former is valid based on factual premise, the latter is invalid as no premise supports the conclusion.

This is the very definition of erecting a straw man.  The land, and a city built on the land are two very different things.  Attempting to equate 2 Samuel 7 to anything other than spiritual is mind boggling.

Who is sitting on David's throne in Jerusalem right now?

When was the last time Jerusalem had a physical king sitting on a throne?

Who is the descendant of David's sitting on that throne in Jerusalem right now?

I'm not refuting my own argument. The point is the contrast between the eternal nature of Jerusalem and the 'shall not be found no more at all' fate of Babylon.  The promises to Jerusalem and the seed of Abraham are eternal and the promise to Babylon is destruction so complete it will never rise again. Hence, Jerusalem and Babylon are not equivalent.

You can lament the facts but they cannot be changed.

The house, kingdom and Throne must all be material. Even the Spirit dwells in a house with a Throne. 
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and [one] sat on the throne. 3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone:and [there was] a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4 And round about the throne [were] four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

How does one sit on a throne if it's not made of some material? Crowns of gold? Spiritual crowns? Spiritual gold? No, it's all tangible.

The spiritual side of this is the immortal promise and the power of the Spirit ensuring that end. To conclude it's simply a spiritual utterance is akin dismissing the truth.

The rest of the above is just distraction. It's interesting how you claim to rely on the word of the Lord when it suits. I'm sorry it challenges personal beliefs.

To try and say the two cannot be separated, material versus spiritual, one has to deny thousands of years of history, large chunks of the bible, including the Babylonian exile, Roman occupation, Israel being re-established as a nation in 1948, up to and including the present time where any claim that they currently live undisturbed is ludicrous.  I honestly don't even know how to respond to it lol.

This is your perspective, not mine. I'm not ignoring anything. 

Again,

14 What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be [ye] warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what [doth it] profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

18  Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man,that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent [them] out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Just like the faith given us by the Spirit must manifest in works proving that faith, so too will our Father manifest His promises to us in material ways.

Point being, Jerusalem, the land, the throne, the kingship will be, and already is, established forever. The current circumstances are unimportant. This is true spiritual insight.

I'll tell you what, you go ahead and read through that chapter which is all about Jerusalem being not only a harlot, but a unique harlot, and how her abominations are distinctly different from any other nation's abominations, and then explain to me in the context of that chapter what the proverb "like mother, like daughter" is about.  If you can provide an answer to that, within the context of the chapter, then perhaps you can convince me I am mistaken.

Doesn't prove Jerusalem equates to Babylon in any case. Sure, she was and is a harlot. Sure, she did things other harlots did not, worse things, abominable things. Unique or not, more disgusting or not, that does not make Jerusalem the Mother of Harlots ergo, Jerusalem and Babylon are not equivalent.

Not all ducks are Mallards.

I would never take the position I had to disprove to your assertion. If I tried you would just reject the conclusion. It's up to you to prove the claim you made.

Edited by Diaste

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

Properly I would have 'implied' such a thing, you are inferring. Incorrectly. I did not say, and do not mean, everyone on 1/4 of the landmass of earth is killed due to the 4th seal prophecy. Maybe that's true but the prophecy says no such thing. The words of the prophecy state 'power' was given over the fourth of the earth. This power is over the life of mankind to kill with several means and does not show the death of 1/4 of the population, but only the power to kill within whatever landmass would equal a 1/4 of the total area.

The POWER TO KILL, with da da da da..............many reasons says its about killing 1/4 of the world. I have been in Prophecy for over 30 years and never heard anyone but you make this assertion that it's not about the Beast Killing 1/4 of all mankind, I don't even get the point you are trying to make, its clear to me that it is about the Anti-Christ killing 1/4 of all mankind, every commentary says so, every prophecy guy says so. The scripture is very clear what has the power over the 1/4 of mankind, and it's DEATH & THE GRAVE (Hades).

The Anti-Christ will indeed subjugate the world via murder. I am going to stick with what the scriptures say here. That 1/4 of all men will be killed. 

Rev. 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

So DEATH and the GRAVE has the POWER over 1/4 of all mankind brother......you do get that the PALE HORSE = DEATH & THE GRAVE which thus has the power OF DEATH and the GRAVE over 1/4 of all men. This is self explanatory to be honest.

That's not digitized currency. It's not cashless. It's not a single authorized note. It's the condition of being able to use whatever means of exchange through the mark of the beast. The presence of the mark authorizes the exchange, or the lack of the mark denies the exchange. The medium doesn't matter, the mark does.

It will be a cashless society.

You'll see. The beast will rise from Mesopotamia, and nowhere else.

That's not what the bible says however. The Little Horn comes out of the Fourth Beast (Dan 7) by way of Greece (Dan 8). 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

...I think so. Babylon the city would have to access unimaginable wealth, a refuge for all manner of evil. That's just not Jerusalem. I was looking to see if such a city existed that would enrichen ALL who had ships in the sea. When Babylon is destroyed no one buys the cargo from sea trade. That would suggest all the ships go to one port or a series of ports in the same region. I began by looking at port cities. That's no help and so the conclusion is centralized purchasing and drop shipping. With the mark as the form of global ID to allow the buying and selling one only has to control the goods. 

That's off track, but in any case most wealth of the world would flow through a single city. Does that city exist today? Is it a single city or a nation city? I'd like to know.

It's also interesting the interpretation of where the Harlot sits is 'many waters', representative of the people of earth. Somehow the Harlot uses the beast to become what she is and the beast and the 10 kings hate her and kill her. 

In any case I doubt very much Babylon equates to Jerusalem.   

Interesting thoughts-

I think it just reinforces the idea that technological advances today are going to play a huge part and have a massive impact on the world the antichrist will rule over- terrifying as the whole idea is, and terrifying as it is to...try and imagine, with what we have, what could possibly be coming- it's still amazing to try and discover, and actually have pieces like a very intricate puzzle fitting together here and there.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

Well, yes. But only because that's exactly what is written

I am not claiming that is not what is written, I am simply pointing out that you cannot separate these two things.  You are erecting another strawman here by attempting to attach claims I did not make.  It is simple, the only way these two statements can both be true, is if they are speaking of the same city.

Matthew 23:35 so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints,
    and of all who have been slain on earth.”

ALL means ALL, it includes those Jesus spoke of in Matthew 23.

However another fact is that Jerusalem has sisters that are prostitutes precluding the idea of Mother of Harlots as a title implying originator of all harlots.

The title Mother of Harlots does not imply originator of all harlots, that is a faulty premise and conclusion you are drawing yourself, and not supported by any evidence.  Mother of harlots simply means she gave birth to harlots, not every harlot.  Jerusalem is the only city to be called a mother of harlots in scripture, let's just stick to what is said.

This is your perspective, not mine. I'm not ignoring anything.

Of course you are, as you did not address a single question presented to you on the matter, instead you regurgitated the same premise that does not hold up.  David is no longer on the throne materially, neither are any of his descendants materially on a throne.  Jerusalem hasn't had a king for thousands of years now materially, they do not dwell in the land unbothered, nor have they dwelt in the land unbothered for thousands of years.

You want to keep cherry picking one verse from II Samuel 7 and disregard the entirety of the prophecy which disproves your claim.  Another example from Hebrews that directly addresses the irrelevance of the material for you to not address.

The people in question...

Hebrews 11:32 And what more shall I say? For time would fail me to tell of Gideon, Barak, Samson, Jephthah, of David and Samuel and the prophets—

The truth of the matter regarding materials.....

Hebrews 11:39 And all these, though commended through their faith, did not receive what was promised, 40 since God had provided something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

Conclusion, your premise is invalid.  David did not receive the promise, yet reigned from Jerusalem, proving yet again that the material and the spiritual do not go hand in hand related to the promise.  Earthly Jerusalem is not, nor has ever been the promise.

Just like the faith given us by the Spirit must manifest in works proving that faith, so too will our Father manifest His promises to us in material ways.

Point being, Jerusalem, the land, the throne, the kingship will be, and already is, established forever. The current circumstances are unimportant. This is true spiritual insight.

Material ways equate to spiritual insight?  I would be amused if you weren't actually serious.

Hebrews 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the things promised, but having seen them and greeted them from afar, and having acknowledged that they were strangers and exiles on the earth. 14 For people who speak thus make it clear that they are seeking a homeland.15 If they had been thinking of that land from which they had gone out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared for them a city.

This is spiritual insight.

God bless

13 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

Interesting thoughts-

I think it just reinforces the idea that technological advances today are going to play a huge part and have a massive impact on the world the antichrist will rule over- terrifying as the whole idea is, and terrifying as it is to...try and imagine, with what we have, what could possibly be coming- it's still amazing to try and discover, and actually have pieces like a very intricate puzzle fitting together here and there.

Ya know, I probably watch and read a lot of things, where if people knew, I'd be called a conspiracy theorist. I'm not, I don't think. :) I mean, not everything's a conspiracy; but the ones that exist are big. Anyway, in a lot of the videos and documentaries there is a common theme concerning tech. Most of us have no idea the level of advance that exists. Some say this hidden tech is 10 years ahead of commonly available items, others suggest maybe several decades. What if the AI we see playing chess is just what has been released and authorities have AI more advanced? Could be. 

UFO's for instance. Lot of people think it's ET. From the things I've seen it's just highly advanced aerial vehicles kept under wraps. Or the whole UFO thing is just a distraction to keep people guessing about what's really going on. The authorities must be doing something with the 10-20 trillion that has been suggested is missing from the military budgets over that last 2-3 decades.

I really don't know what the truth is, just that they ain't playing nice when it comes to show and tell.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The title Mother of Harlots does not imply originator of all harlots, that is a faulty premise and conclusion you are drawing yourself, and not supported by any evidence.  Mother of harlots simply means she gave birth to harlots, not every harlot.  Jerusalem is the only city to be called a mother of harlots in scripture, let's just stick to what is said.

The use of the definite article indicates otherwise. 

• And on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”  Revelation 17:5

Babylon is THE mother of harlots and abominations of the earth.  All of the unfaithfulness and abominations of the earth started in the Garden of Eden, birthed by Satan.  The influence of his kingdom on mankind is what the term Babylon is a reference to.  Sometimes that influence so corrupts a population center that such a city is referred to as Babylon, but primarily Babylon is a reference to the spiritual wickedness in high places that promotes ungodliness among the human race.  It is the destroying mountain.

• “Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain, who destroys the whole earth,” declares the Lord, “And I will stretch out My hand against you, and roll you down from the crags, and I will make you a burnt out mountain."  Jeremiah 51:25

An old testament reference to the destruction of Babylon the great.

• Thumbs Up 1