• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

51 minutes ago, Zemke said:

I've read the books some time ago but do remember the first book holding my attention and not having any problem with it. I thought its visions and all were, if not anything else, entertaining. I don't remember having issues with the first book but the later books seemed out of balance or something. But the question I have is about you putting 1Enoch concerning the dead sea scrolls. Is it true the stories were oral until the second temple period when they decided to put it in writing? And also, are the first two books the true Enoch and the others added later and on that, only 1Enoch?

I've heard and read a few things but to the best of your understanding what do you think? I kind of sit thinking the first two books are legit and the others added. I also don't have a problem with 1Enoch since I didn't seem to find anything heretical doctrinally. In other words, I didn't find it challenging or changing any existing sound doctrine. Just behind the scenes information that one could accept or deny at no risk.

the second book of Enoch is a very bad translation of book one and is not usable.....   the third book of Enoch is nothing but Jewish mysticism from the Zohar and should never even be read.

It is only 1Enoch that I stand up for.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, other one said:

I hope you are aware that there are many fragments of many many different copies of 1Enoch within the dead sea scrolls, and the whole book has been part of the Ethiopian Bible from it's beginning and it is the oldest Bible known to man.......       I don't know where you get your information but I personally would question it....      

17 hours ago, ayin jade said:

That is a really bad site. 

I agree, it is very deceptive and wrong and opposed to Scripture and opposed to even seeking the Truth (Jesus).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

26 minutes ago, other one said:

the second book of Enoch is a very bad translation of book one and is not usable.....   the third book of Enoch is nothing but Jewish mysticism from the Zohar and should never even be read.

It is only 1Enoch that I stand up for.

Thanks. That makes sense. It seemed to be naturaly that way when I read them. 

Guest PinkBelt

Jude 1:14 is referring to Enoch the person, not the book of Enoch. And very obviously so at that. There are many superfluous and dubious extra-biblical works that are not in the bible, including the gospels of Philip, Thomas and Mary. If we start including Enoch then we may as well just include everything ever written.

Edited by PinkBelt

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

It seems obvious to biblical scholars that the books available to the apostles and Yeshua most likely included Enoch 1. Their quotes (sometimes verbatim) indicate that the Qumran scrolls were well know to early Jews. John the Baptist most likely worked with these desert dwellers, since some of his words seem to reflect the commentary scrolls found at Qumran.

It seems to be quite clear that the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim are our demons and ghosts - not to be confused with the fallen angels that perpetuated it all in an attempt to pervert the DNA leading to the birth of Yeshua. They failed, and we suffered. But God outsmarted them all as Saul said - "had they but known..."

1 hour ago, PinkBelt said:

There seems to be an influx of people obsessed with promoting the book of Enoch.

this one has been here for 15 years....    just make sure you understand that it is only 1 Enoch that most of us promote...…      Most people who have come by and been really against the information in 1 Enoch use the second and third books to speak against the first.     The second is a very bad translation of the first and the third was written long after Jesus was here by a Jewish Rabbi that was involved in Cabalistic Mysticism.    Basically it is Egyptian Mystic sorcery.     

But one mustn't confuse the three when discussing the first...    well at least one shouldn't if one is going to understand what's going on today in the world.

bTW just for the record I could not promote it as part of the canon.   While it does not fit into the description of what is acceptable to be part of the canon, that does not make it untrue....

continuing with the original post

satan see.jpg

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/22/2019 at 12:16 AM, simplejeff said:

What was available to Jude and to Peter and to the other Apostles and disciples of Jesus,

is not available today.

I notice that they quoted very little from those "unauthorized" books. That shows how much is actually true and what isn't. Only what is inspired of God is in the Bible.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The origin of evil spirits .

When satan fell one third fell with him.     That is where your evil spirits come from .