IGNORED

Could China's Social Credit System Go Global?

Michael37

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,956
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

If China's Social Credit System continues the way it's going it could mutate and it's technology be implemented by other governments wanting more real-time data on what their citizens are doing. In some respects the whole business of world trade is a social credit system. To date I haven't been bothered about the monitoring of my shopping habits but a ranking system that determines what freedoms or otherwise I have earned is going to get my attention.

Just writing this on Worthy could be annoying some Chinese official right now, after all, I do have a Huawei Optical Network Terminal providing me with internet connectivity, if you get my drift...

Huawei - Building A Fully Connected, Intelligent World.

12 hours, 0 views. Oh well...I thought it was a topic worth discussing. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,146
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't remember seeing it....   now that I have I'm not sure of the details of how it will work....    I don't think we are going to use their technology for 5g unless President Trump looses the   election in 2020 and maybe not even if he does...     I don't see us going that way....

2 hours ago, other one said:

I don't remember seeing it....   now that I have I'm not sure of the details of how it will work....    I don't think we are going to use their technology for 5g unless President Trump looses the   election in 2020 and maybe not even if he does...     I don't see us going that way....

Thanks for your reply, other one. It was nearly midnight here when I posted this thread, which is about normal for me except when I am inside of a day and logged on when the other side of the world is also.

Our Government intelligence agency, known as the GCSB (Government Communications Security Bureau), is really cagey about this issue and NZ has also blocked Huawei from installing 5G technology here. This was a tipping point in our country's accumulation of difficulties with China and now our tourism industry has taken a hit with propaganda from China resulting in their citizens postponing plans to travel here, and the cancelation of some tourism initiatives involving China that would have benefitted our economy.

Christians in fellowship here are concerned for Christians and missionaries in China who might be targeted by the Social Credit System for demerits due to their preaching and teaching the Gospel of Christ, so we continue to pray for wisdom and guidance in this matter.

Quote:

1. Arrest and deportation of foreign missionaries in China has begun, for the first time to our knowledge.
2. Arrest and putting in labour camps of Chinese Christians has stepped up in to the tens of thousands! (it’s very possible some of these our brethren and sisters may not make it out).
3. The new national ID and ‘worthiness system’ in China is being rolled out rapidly.
4. Churches are being destroyed on a daily basis.
5. China has banned on line sales of Bibles and other such materials.
6. The Bible is being re-written in China to agree with the Government’s orders.
7. On the ground security news from sister E.
8. China continues preparing for war with the USA.

Source: MissionaryChristian.Org -What's Really Going On In China

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

No!  However nobody in this country cares. We gave up the legal knowledge of truth for lies that please the masses. We are no better than our ancestors we tried to escape?

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

46 minutes ago, Kristin said:

No!  However nobody in this country cares. We gave up the legal knowledge of truth for lies that please the masses. We are no better than our ancestors we tried to escape?

Seems like shaky ground indeed, Kristin. There is a sense of the inevitable among some Christians but not a sense of an impending totalitarian regime of surveillance, credits, and prohibitions in their lifetime. When it happens entry to retail and supply outlets will be refused those without accreditation. Praise God for accreditation to enter heaven.