• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Joseph0416 said:

Now my entire life is focused on spiritual warfare and deliverance as has been that way for over 10 years.

Praise God , every day we as Christians need to apply Ephesian ch6 and put on the Full armor of God.

In Christ Jesus we are called to live a life of REPENTANCE-turning everyday AWAY from sin.

1 Corinthians 10:13

12So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall. 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it. 14Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.

James 4:7

6But He gives us more grace. This is why it says: “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” 7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I also through ignorance have placed a stumbling block before my best friend, claiming that all roads lead to heaven.  What a huge mistake!   I said that when I was young and didn't know the Scriptures.  Unfortunately she has followed occult garbage and is now bound by the enemy with fear.  However, ultimately it was her choice as to what to believe.  She also hardened her heart and chose not to believe the Bible.  I chose to believe it is the God breathed word of God.  Your friend is also responsible for choosing not to believe. You can pray for him that he will repent, as I pray for my friend.  Perhaps God will have mercy on them.  

If you have damaged your health by taking illegal drugs then you have only yourself to blame.  But if you suffer from disease and satan is telling you it is because of what you did, just don't listen to him.  He lies.  Simply choose to believe God's word and listen to CDs of the New Testament.  Share with others about God's great love for us.  God lets you bear the direct consequences of your actions, such as doing jail time for felonies.  He doesn't give us infirmities like Multiple Sclerosis because we have sinned.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73

19 hours ago, Joseph0416 said:

I attacked another students faith

I have lived a very wicked life and I am so sorry for what I have done.

If you are sorry contact the guy through facebook etc.

You say you can't read the bible, yet you can popst here. If you can post here you can read an online bible or if this is not possible !, listen to an audio bible.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 3/11/2019 at 7:14 AM, Joseph0416 said:

When I was at a Christian College I attacked another students faith and he became an atheist. Now my entire life is focused on spiritual warfare and deliverance as has been that way for over 10 years.

Do not attack others faith. God will deal severely with people that do.

I dont always have control of my body and I can't  read the bible.

I have lived a very wicked life and I am so sorry for what I have done. This is the penalty I must face.

well, i am thankful you admit to the evil you have done. So many want to keep all such things to themselves, out of pride. When you attacked that person bc of his faith, were you a Christian? 

sometimes we are so hard on ourselves for sins committed out of ignorance.. but God understands that we do not know all there is to know about Him and His ways..   

Edited by cantankerous5
clarity

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 3/11/2019 at 12:14 PM, Joseph0416 said:

When I was at a Christian College I attacked another students faith and he became an atheist. Now my entire life is focused on spiritual warfare and deliverance as has been that way for over 10 years.

Do not attack others faith. God will deal severely with people that do.

I dont always have control of my body and I can't  read the bible.

I have lived a very wicked life and I am so sorry for what I have done. This is the penalty I must face.

We will always struggle against demons. Do not blame yourself and let the devil use that to render you useless before, keep fighting. You need to read the bible for spiritual edification.