IGNORED

They hate us because of God. Should we love them because of God?

Ogner

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

are you talking about loving those who perscuate you or loving the devil???  I think we as Christians need to pray for those who persecute us even if they hate our faith & what we stand for :)  Christians need to be bold in their faith & not give up :)  I don't know about loving the devil he's the father of lies there's nothing good about him

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

4 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

If somebody loves the enemy of God, then he must love Satan, right? 

no matter what you feel in your heart.
With everything inside them, they will hate you... no matter what.

They are happy when you feel your worst, and vice versa.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

& who is they???  people who persecute us???

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We hate evil and all evil doing.  We hate the evil one who seeks to corrupt people.  We hate evil actions and I pray for people who do evil to me;  God loves people and sent Jesus to die for them so that they can be redeemed from the evil one should they choose to be.  So we love the people because God does.  We hate evil because God does.  

2Ti 2:24 And the Lord’s servant[fn] must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,  2Ti 2:25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,   2Ti 2:26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

• Praise God! 1

39 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Your comments. 

'Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. '
1 John 2:18

Who are they, evil spirits or evil people? 

11 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Are the “they” the enemies of God? 

Yes. 

no matter what you feel in your heart.
With everything inside them, they will hate you  because of God, no matter what.

They are happy when you feel your worst, and vice versa. Just because you love God.

35 minutes ago, shortangel said:

are you talking about loving those who perscuate you or loving the devil???  I think we as Christians need to pray for those who persecute us even if they hate our faith & what we stand for :)  Christians need to be bold in their faith & not give up :)  I don't know about loving the devil he's the father of lies there's nothing good about him

'Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. '

You think we as Christians need to love and to pray for them? 

Do you think Jesus could taught us how to love and to pray for antichrists?

Edited by Ogner

19 minutes ago, shortangel said:

& who is they???  people who persecute us???

That's a very good question. 

Don't you realize who they are?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

16 minutes ago, Ogner said:

Ephesians 6:10-20

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

All warfare is based from the spiritual realm.  These underlined above seek to use the people who are lost to do their bidding in the flesh while they battle in the spirit realm.  Dig deeper and you will see the difference.  Those who come against us in the flesh are doing the bidding of the spirit world, whether they know it or not.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Ogner said:

Everyone who hates God.

I will ask you again....  Enemies of God never meant for you to get hurt?

Satan hates God,  about a third of the Angels hate God....  many many demons hate and fear God.  Many people of many different situations would be considered to hate God but each of them are unique and should be dealt with in different ways.   Satan has no hope of redemption and neither do the demons; angels is a toss up for we will be judging them...   in the fleshly realm there are many different kinds of situations for humans and probably even unique....   and almost all of them could come to the knowledge of the gospel and accept Jesus as Lord and be saved....   and since we really have no idea of who might and who might not, we should treat them all as possible converts....   and hating those people will not enhance the possibility of them being forgiven and saved....      that doesn't mean that one should stand by while they hurt Christians on an individual level when it is possible but one shouldn't be looking to kill them for protection either.....    those people are no worse than any of us before we believed.

So for me to answer you I have to know which enemies of God you are speaking of.....   some do mean to hurt believers, but I would say most do not...   and I know of many atheists that really just don't care.

• Thumbs Up 1