IGNORED

Daniel 11:40-12:1ff. : What Must Happen First?

WilliamL

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Diaste

I concur with your statements. Its too bad that some people build a giant structure on something so flimsy. But think of the "penumbra" used in the Roe vs Wade decision and all the damage done by stretching something to make a connection that can't be be reasonable.

As for Paul's unwritten teachings, yes, I have made the same arguments. For example? 2 Thes. 2:5- Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things?

No other record of it anywhere else yet one can solidly presume he spoke of plenty of other pertinent matters regarding the Lord's return.

Also, once again we can look at Isaiah 27:1 and v. 13 and see the time of the punishment of the serpent and  the trumpet being blown, thereby showing the culmination of the previous chapter(s) where dead me live again. So it could be said that Paul had seen the same end time scenario as Isaiah did, each having reported it in their own manner and detail. This with what you quoted in Rev. 11 destroy the pre, mid and pre wrath positions. Those last two have all the same errors as pre trib, just pushed back a bit. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Rather than continue what would be a pointless debate, I'll close with a couple final comments.

First, in Hebrews 12:18ff., Paul reveals how the events upon Mount Sinai, when YHWH descended early in the Exodus, are a type and shadow of the descent of Christ for His Church. There was only one shofar blown at, and up to, Sinai, and there is therefore no reason to expect that there will be more than one shofar blown from Mount Zion.

Secondly, the Lord descends after the 6th Seal is opened, before any of the 7 trumpets are blown.

Obviously you disagree with both points.