Amyhoff

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. ~ 1 John 1:9

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Amyhoff said:

True. Maybe I won’t tell him. I’m so confused. Please Lord help me!

Dear one, precious child of God, ...the only One that you need to tell today is Father!

You know what motivated you, ...was it just carelessness, was it planned, or was it a need?

Carelessness is defined as sin in the Word, we know better, but we were careless and made a mistake, planning to sin is called a transgression, we know it's a sin, but plan to do it anyway, a need is the iniquity of our carnal nature, that part of our being that guides and controls our lives, we have 4 needs, ...the need to breath, ...the need to drink water, ...the need to eat, ...and the need to procreate, all of them are God given and are to be used in a Holy manner, ...but sin has corrupted us and we give in to using them all in unholy ways.

Precious, my observation from what you have written, the agony and suffering, does not come from the Lord, ...condemnation comes from the devil and causes us to run away from God, ...conviction of sin comes from the Holy Spirit and causes us to run as fast as we can into the open arms of our loving Heavenly Father!

Consider this, you were is the Mind of Father before the foundation of the world, He knew everything you would do in your life, waaay back in Eternity past, before He created one single thing, ..when it was just Him, the Son and the Holy Spirit, ...and He chose YOU to become His daughter, ...He sent His Son into this world 2,000 years ago to die for All of the sins you would commit, your infidelity to you husband Jesus specifically paid for, it was on His Mind as He hung there on that Cross, ...He was thinking specifically of YOU, you see, ...it's with that knowledge that causes us to run to Him when the Holy Spirit convicts us, ...to fall into His open arms and let Him comfort us, as we confess our sins not only is He faithful to forgive us, ...but He will talk to us, He will take away the shame, He will instruct us in His ways of Righteousness.

Beloved, we men are brute beasts, ...that's why God made woman to be our help-mate, we need help 24/7 to become the man Father wants us to be, to do the work He has planned for us, ...as the old saying goes, ...behind every successful man is a strong, loving woman, ...a woman that knows every fault, failure and weakness of her man and takes them all before Father in prayer to ask Him what she is to do for him, ...a help-mate. 

Father took woman out of the side of Adam, in our Bibles it says He used a rib, ...but Hebrew scholars say it was a "fleshly piece,"  ...Adam even declared this, "bones of my bones and flesh of my flesh," ...this us very important for you to consider, ...the "fleshly" part Father took was a piece of our hearts, when a man is hurt by his woman, in matters of love, confidence, fidelity, ...he doesn't say my rib hurts, ...no, his heart is broken and experts say the grief a mans suffers, the pain he feels, when a his heart is broken is much more intense, deeper than women feel (another reason to consider not telling him) in the same situation.

May I humbly suggest, you take the shame, guilt, worthlessness the enemy is throwing at you and turn it around for good, ...satan meant it for evil, but God...., can turn it around for good. While you are being comforted in His loving arms, ask Him what you can do to be a better wife to/for your husband, ...ask Him what you can do to become the help-mate He intended you to be for your Adam, ask Him to fill you afresh with His Agape love for you husband, ...that's what pleases Father's heart, ...that what makes Him proud to have us as His children, ...that's the lesson of Job, when we do these things, Father looks at satan after all of his accusations and says, "THAT'S - MU - CHILD!" 

Princess each of us has a book written about us, a record of every though, word spoken and deed done, it starts when we are born and will continue until we go to be with our Lord, whether through death or the Rapture, ...on your fateful day your sin was written in black ink, ...but God...., because you are His child has covered it with the red Blood of His Son, ......I-L-L-E-G-I-B-L-E! 

Father has chosen to forget it, ...that doesn't mean it didn't happen, ...the Cross of Calvary reminds us of our sin, it's because His Son has taken our punishment for our sins He chooses to forget, ...we will remember them until He cleanses our minds and memory in the new Heaven and new Earth, ...to motivate us to allow the Holy Spirit to guide and direct our lives, ...so move on dear one, that was yesterday and yesterday is gone, ...it came to pass (one of my favorite verses in the Bible), ...live your life for Him today!

There are many of His children here at Worthy praying for you, I too am praying for you, ...that's what family does, ...so be encouraged, comforted and know you are loved!

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1