RarexxRose

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

How is one to receive and accept help from those that hurt you and filled you with trash in the first place? What am I not understanding about "the process"? I need help.

• Praying! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Forgive people is the least we can do for God, which people think is too much to ask.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, RarexxRose said:

How is one to receive and accept help from those that hurt you and filled you with trash in the first place? What am I not understanding about "the process"? I need help.

How have you been so badly hurt, and totally filled with trash, dear RarexxRose? And by whom? By parents? By family? By teachers? By clergy? By supposed friends? By social media?

What help would you be looking for from them? Your post causes me to ask so many questions. Also, why is it called "Cleansing"?

1 John 5:14-15 This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,595
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

Sorry, I too don't get it. What trash? What process? What help, for that matter?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

3 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

Yes, RarexxRose, please elaborate a bit more, so we might understand what you are meaning.:heart:

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

4 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

A little bit more information Rose :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

are you asking for Christ's cleanseing blood & forgiveness???  all you have to do is ask Jesus to forgive you for your wrongs whatever they may be :)  is that what you were asking about???

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

11 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

Who says you have to? Unfortunately, the people that seek power over us to silence us or pervert the truth, usually try to convince us they are the only ones that can help. Jesus didn't tell us to be submissive to deceptive, bitter, envious, divisive people. He told us to confront them and pray for them, if they don't repent remove them from our circle of influence on us until they do. 

You do not have to lie to yourself about anyone's lack of integrity, character, self serving manipulation, deceptiveness or deny they are dangerous to forgive them. You can forgive a person that assaulted you and still testify against them when they are on trial because your love for anyone else they may injure or kill. Pray for their conviction by the Lord, repentance, salvation,  redemption and really care about them and their  eternal soul.

An example would be if you have a narrssasist parent (physical manifestation of the Jezabel Spirt) you can forgive them for all the pain they have inflicted on you, knowing the Lord Heals and restores you. You can still love them and be loving, you can still bring honor to your parents by living a good life, be respectful and still not tolerate that Hezabel Spirit and allow the manipulations by continuous acts of betrayel, abandonment, rejection to intimidate, manipulate and control you. Destroy your confidence in yourself and the Lord, undermine your growth and wound your Spirit. 

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, RarexxRose said:

For all of those people who have hurt us or abused us the Bible says we are to forgive them. It is not for their benefit because they could care less if we forgive them. It is for our benefit so we will not become bitter and angry inside. We do not have to receive and accept help from those people in fact we do not have to ever see them again or have a relationship with them. We just need to forgive them. This does not happen overnight. In fact it could take years with a lot of help from God. 

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:07 PM, RarexxRose said:

Hmm. I just checked your stats, RarexxRose, and you were online here at Worthy 7 hours ago...but no response to all of us who took time to reply to your OP. What gives?